Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? (358 Views)

If You Become The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Do? Interview! / How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Omicron007: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Nowadays, a lot of people seems to be well versed in matters concerning the state of the nation and while many lament about how things are falling apart, others profer solutions ranging from different perspectives including leadership patterns, policies or even spiritual or religious solutions.

Nigeria is a country with a fair share of its 'good' and 'bad.' From our geography, philosophy, culture, economy, security and social life, we have our shortcomings and successes.

Now the question is this: If you were the President of Nigeria for a day, what will you do? What will be the sector you want to touch before leaving the position?

Remember, “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado, Christian author and preacher.

Let us discuss!

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Jostoman: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Don't ask us useless question, so for six years plus now the people that send you cannot sit down and think for themselves.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Kayberg: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2021
With the current state of Nigeria, nothing can be fixed in one day.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
FINISH IPOB COMPLETELY.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Abohboy: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Omicron007:
Nowadays, a lot of people seems to be well versed in matters concerning the state of the nation and while many lament about how things are falling apart, others profer solutions ranging from different perspectives including leadership patterns, policies or even spiritual or religious solutions.

Nigeria is a country with a fair share of its 'good' and 'bad.' From our geography, philosophy, culture, economy, security and social life, we have our shortcomings and successes.

Now the question is this: If you were the President of Nigeria for a day, what will you do? What will be the sector you want to touch before leaving the position?

Remember, “A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.” – Max Lucado, Christian author and preacher.

Let us discuss!

In this scenario I have full control of the national assembly so I would be able to change the constitution to a degree so i'd start by removing Sharia Law ( PERMANENTLY ) no option for reinstatement, then i'd move on to restructure the nation into 5 regions then the last thing I would try to do is give the people a referendum on whether they want to stay in Nigeria but there must be a specific amount of signatories to a campaign before the referendum can be started properly.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Afamsi: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
I will hang the Chief Bandit of the federation asap
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Grant secession to igbo and Hausa. Send them out of Yoruba land
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by LadyExcellency: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Call the Chief of Army Staff to overthrow me and dissolve this useless constitution for a new people's constitution
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by posiklan: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
I will blacklist Nairaland ImP address from the ISPs

Make all of you lazy Nigerian youths find something meaningful to do with your life
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nothing. It takes more than two years to make an impact as a leader in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Femi Kayode Response To Leaving PDP Because Of Finance / 2023: Field Osinbajo For Presidency, Liborous Oshoma Tells APC / It Is Not Everything You Do For The Fans. This Is Toomuch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.