Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

"I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness (733 Views)

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / My Movies Channel | {New Spider Man - No Way Home (A Must Watch )}| / BBNaija: Tobi Calls Nina 'Left Over Food' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness by Ishilove: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
I've posted about The Kiffness before, but I have to rave about him again because of this latest collaboration he did with Drill Sergeant DePalo. The officer can carry a tune, and the Kiff simply went with it and created a masterpiece.

The Kiffness is a South African music producer extraordinaire who can make music out of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Dog sounds, cat sounds, children singing in the streets, a rat playing a harmonica, men working on the road... I mean, the list is endless!

This particular production is touching because it celebrates the gallantry and sacrifices of service men who leave their homes to fight for country and family.

I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Drill Sergeant DePalo X The Kiffness - I Left My Home (Live Looping Cadence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8q0Kd3AkO0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness by Ishilove: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
This production is titled

The Kiffness X Opera Dog - Am I a Good Boi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlZBER_6Tik

The dog is worried that the owner seems to not love him as much. He is no longer confident that he is a "good boy" and express this loss of confidence in operatic form.

This dude is so talented cheesy
Re: "I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness by Ishilove: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Thai pile drivers were minding their business when The Kiffness came along. Hehe.

The song is about a drunk man who says he has a hangover and the only way to become sober is to drink more alcohol. cheesy

The Kiffness X Thai Pile Drivers (Work Shanty) [Live Looping Drum & Bass Remix]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlho15QNPbE
Re: "I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness by armadeo(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Nice.

Now this is what real talent looks like.

Not those crap we see on FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness by Ishilove: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2021
armadeo:
Nice.

Now this is what real talent looks like.

Not those crap we see on FP
Kiff is a bundle of talent. Visit his Facebook page and check him out.

What we see in FP is noise. I don't even listen to them most of the times

(1) (Reply)

Damages Dstv/home Video Can Do… / The Magnificent Escapes Of Prison Break.post Ur Best Scenes! / The New Look Nigezie:-your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.