Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady (350 Views)

I Need Abroad-based Husband / Looking For A Matured Lady Or Sugar Mummy! / A Self Sufficient Port Harcot Based Lady Wanted For Companionship Ajd More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi all...

I am a Nigerian who wishes to date a lady that's not based in Nigeria.

On genuine intentions. Which dating app or site can I meet foreign ladies...?? Nigerian or non Nigerian.

I am interested in getting getting to meet one and if all falls in place, get married...

Any suggestions
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by Stomoney(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
My brother go for foreign lady they reason far better than a sojourn African cool

1 Like

Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by Aboks(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
OK
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by Hezzyluv: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
No go near Emily date ooo... Na scammers full there. Why not try Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Do you know any good groups one could join??
There are lots of scammers in some groups I belong to

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
My brother go for foreign lady they reason far better than a sojourn African cool
I concur.. That's why I wanna date one.. And possibly. ..get married if all works fine
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hezzyluv:
.i haven't even heard about it before.. First time hearing of emily dates.
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by Stomoney(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Any legit site? Meself need one grin
captainking:

I concur.. That's why I wanna date one.. And possibly. ..get married if all works fine
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by yanabasee2: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
After you must have used many positions on your landlord's daughter and those village girls you do cityboy to.... You want to go international.....

Oga, go and join the queue... all of us wan go obodo Oyibo.... and our ticket na Oyibo babe ...

#Joking

1 Like

Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
Any legit site? Meself need one grin
Honestly.. I do not know...
I need one myself.. I am sure lots know and would pop to help with some...
Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by captainking(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
yanabasee2:
After you must have used many positions on your landlord's daughter and those village girls you do cityboy to.... You want to go international.....

Oga, go and join the queue... all of us wan go obodo Oyibo.... and our ticket na Oyibo babe ...

#Joking
Lol
.i get your joke jari....we go make am.. I want half caste kids too o... I for Don go on my own if not that MBA and other investments wrecked me of over 10m.
Any which.. Relocating is the goal.. But age no dey my side and man needs to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Getting Married To A Foreign Lady Or Abroad Based Lady by Stomoney(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Issokay cool
captainking:

Honestly.. I do not know...
I need one myself.. I am sure lots know and would pop to help with some...

(1) (Reply)

Am Really A Husband Material / Its Time To Have A Date With Locanto Karachi Call Girls / Akure Single Mothers Or Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.