Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers (1395 Views)

New Evidence Released By INEC That APC Candidate Tinubu Will Be Disqualified / #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by CapitalBank: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
I just want to say a Big Amen to that pray here.

Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by Racoon(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
I also said amen.No of all who have a hand in the gruesome killings of unarmed citizens in Lekki will never have peace as well as their zombies who cheered on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by armodilo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blackfire:
Nobody was killed,
It was the ihbos who infiltrated the protest, to cause mayhem in Lagos, so as to get tinubu..

All you people propaganda against the president buhari will not work

We move
North 2023

Very well then.

Since you have confirmed yourself as a BMC zombie, and have refused to believe what is glaring everyone in the eyes, I will say a small prayer for you.

May the unescapable laws of the Almighty one, who created every man equal, irrespective of religion, tribe and culture, judge you accordinly.

Amen.

Amin.

Iseeeeee.

3 Likes

Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by kayusely70(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
armodilo:

Very well then.

Since you have confirmed yourself as a BMC zombie, and have refused to believe what is glaring everyone in the eyes, I will say a small prayer for you.

May the unescapable laws of the Almighty one, who created every man equal, irrespective of religion, tribe and culture, judge you accordinly.

Amen.

Amin.

Iseeeeee.
Amen and Amen!
Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by sapientia(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amen

1 Like

Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by vedaxcool(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Racoon:
I also said amen.No of all who have a hand in the gruesome killings of unarmed citizens in Lekki will never have peace as well as their zombies who cheered on.

See how God continue to disgrace you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6747908/endsars-sentinel-forensic-refutes-sensational
Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Another IPOB sympathiser..... Why are the people still clingy to this fake massacre the lowlife and terrorist sympathisers? She getting paid to spread the fake news

1 Like

Re: Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers by Dwebonline: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Really

We offer website including free app, Security, SSL, back up and promotion.

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi South Goes Agog As Soludo Intensify Their Apga Lg Campaign(photos) / If APC Loses Ebonyi The PDP From The Following State Should Prepare To Lose- Joe / SE Continuous Sit At Home Battle Is Now Between Ipob And Epob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.