Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) (33449 Views)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Tiwa Savage Thanks Her Son, Jamil, For Supporting Her At An Event In London / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Gentlerespect76: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
micko93:
I'll be Taking a 72hours Break Off Instagram"- Tonto Dikeh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKH7wbYYCYI

See how she is turning her eyes full 360 degrees. Everything is an opportunity to showcase herself even her newly acquired eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
U never see anything!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by seanjy4konji: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Subtly showing her the toungue through the god on her shoulder...

Na you get problem..not us....na you heart break go kill...

Make sportybet credit me make i go flex...

Dis one thats community property...make me self hammer make i give am one comot my eyes for her body...

No body fit keep this one..must go round.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
The truth of the matter is that.... karma is paying her back... how many family did she destroy when she was single, how many married men he snatched from their wives in pH city... this girl they didn't circumcise her that's why she has surgery waist and can't stay without a man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
The truth of the matter is that.... karma is paying her back... how many family did she destroy when she was single, how many married men he snatched from their wives in pH city... this girl they didn't circumcise her that's why she has surgery waist and can't stay without a man ukwu nnu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Agozie48: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
She didn't say so oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
I pity the man that'll marry this girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No mercy for the wicked, she dragged Churchill online for 4 years and tagged him for Nigerian to ridicule him publicly.
Started disgracing Kponkpon again online by calling him "borrow borrow gigolo. Just ONE bullet, she can't stand now. If that guy didn't hit her hard, she should have rubbed him in the mud like she did to Churchill.
Na God catch am!

Don't misjudge and judge people that way. Everyone has their insecurities and you wouldn't tell me that you're better than her. You can see she's trying her best to find her place in the setting call life. But making it hard for her and hurling insults on her can be depressing and even suicidal.

Stop doing that, but encourage her. You don't treat a lady that way. Life is a rebound, what you unknowingly pass across to others would bounce back to you. That's life.

So because she insulted some men, which they had marital issues, so you must represent those men, are you not partaking in their family problems? And we wonder why our life is on a downhill. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Agozie48: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
She is supposed to have more than ,6M followers now but it's not reflecting on her account, She was advised to log out of Instagram for 72Hours to rectify th situation. She never said she is heart broken
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
micko93:

Dis one don cry tire.
She's trying so hard to conceal it.
I wish you quick recovery.
It's well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
micko93:

These water people! You even have a dog as a tattoo! why then should a responsible man have you as a wife. The girls of this generation are destroying themselves with and without knowing it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by PGKing1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Go thank Bobo to Risky he gave you sound advice, listen to her...

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices Dm us now for affordable prices
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by dfrost: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is not rich, she is a pretender, she has no visible means of income. The car's she flaunts belongs to her current fvck mates, the acclaimed 5 bedroom duplex she bought for the son's birthday is Mr Mubarak's house. A married man with 3 children, bloggers exposed her.
She is not beautiful but light skinned. She is into heavy bleaching, cosmetic surgery, heavy make up and camera filters.
What talent except being uncouth and insulting? Kponkpon has silenced her now, so, there can be calm on the Internet.

Bros, bros, bros... You just demystified her quick quick... cheesy cheesy

But honestly she needs a break. At least see a shrink. Mental health is another area the FG should be looking at.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
ThickSharon123:

Don't misjudge and judge people that way. Everyone has their insecurities and you wouldn't tell me that you're better than her. You can see she's trying her best to find her place in the setting call life. But making it hard for her and hurling insults on her can be depressing and even suicidal.

Stop doing that, but encourage her. You don't treat a lady that way. Life is a rebound, what you unknowingly pass across to others would bounce back to you. That's life.

So because she insulted some men, which they had marital issues, so you must represent those men, are you not partaking in their family problems? And we wonder why our life is on a downhill. smiley
[/s]Her kind!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
When your life is always out there, you feel the need to always explain yourself. Keep your relationship out of social media, although in this case it saved her from a very promiscuous man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by MiracleMe7: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
I don't know if this tonto were curse with SM. When she was sampling kpokpogari all over the SM. Tonto was advised to stop posting her privacy on SM but she attacked the people that advised her. Claiming nonsense King. Now she is regretting it. Shameless evil woman.
How can you deny your son fatherly love? And you want another to take care of your son when his biological father is still alive.
What is that that you can forgive Churchill because of his son? So that the innocent boy can enjoy his fatherly love.
Tonto I want you to know that you can never cover a pregnancy with your hand. And also you can't use your hand to cover the sun.
You are just wasting your time, this boy must look for his father when he comes of age.
With what has happened between you and kpokpogari, Churchill is vindicated.
Kpokpogari is a smart dude, he understood you and your drama very well. Do you think that you can ridicule him as you did to Churchill?
Tonto karma is a bitch!
You never see anything, part 3 is loading until you forgive and forget genuinely and unite that poor innocent boy with his father. If not this is what you will continue to experience from men's heartbreak.
I am not cursing you but it's a reality I have just stated.
Bitter woman, unforgiven spirit!
I pray God to reveal himself to you and to have genuine repentance.
Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by SunTzu123(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Now you admit the truth. Your healing starts. If you ask me, keep your relationships offline and send Churchill's son back to him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Dynamiceagle(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok o

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by lolu2019: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lekki toll gate abi nah expressway.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sorry dear it can never be the end of the world for you, life goes on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by koyyess: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Drama queen....
But no matter what sha.....a woman always need a man...

For what exactly? Does every male meet up with the definition of the word 'man'?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
micko93:

Hopeless Hegoats! She is manipulating some foolish people again. Very soon hegoats will start falling over themselves to impress her! Are most young men of this generation cursed with foolishness?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Digmygold: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kpokpogri just used her to catch cruise in order to gain small fame and increase his number of followers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by BigDolph(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Na this Kind mood i dey like to meet girl I swear. Use her weakness against her grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ishilove:
When your life is always out there, you feel the need to always explain yourself. Keep your relationship out of social media, although in this case it saved her from a very promiscuous man.

A promiscuous man can have a home, and if you think is easy being in a r/ship with a mad woman go to maryland roundabout go pull the mad woman breast
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
So these "Celebrities " cry and beg men in private but come to social media to advice their fans not to respect their men. Feminist and deceit are 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by suffering: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
She never start. I doubt this woman would live to see 50. Mark my words.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by CALCULUS16: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
ajilegend:
What is her job self. I see Toto this Toto that. What is she into?
she is into toto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by assent: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dollyak:
She definitely needs strong support group around her as all signs points to a woman hurting inside. It's never easy when you are seemingly getting attacks from multiple fronts.

Yeah, the potential murderer needs support for the evil she brought upon herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I know she is far better than all the females in your household, that's why you are here to spew thrash from your anus! Misjudge indeed!
Agatha Amatha had a life threatheningl 8 month old miscarriage when she had an issue with her husband, up tlll today, she never uttered a word of insult online! They are both co parenting and attended their childrens' graduation overseas likewise Femi Kuti. Lillian Esoro and Anita Okoye never uttered a word of insult to their childrens' fathers publicly. Which one be dis mad dog own.
Imagine going on live tv and Youtube to insult and disgrace your child's father to amuse yourself just because of a split! He is a 40secs man in bed, I caught him with gay partners, I caught him carrying sacrifices,etc. Just mention the man's name in any positive news, she form a damaging story, for almost 5 years now but fvcking life a dog and posting the men online. Even after court intervention, she says her law is higher. The man has not seen the son for about 5 years now and even went ahead to change the boy's surname. Is the devil even as wicked as that?
She carried this new one, barely a month, took him to the boy's school to represent his father and threw the pictures online to abuse the ex emotionally, not knowing the man was acting under duress and being blackmailed with suicide if he didn't cooperate.
What if the man was arrested after something happened to her. She went to abuse the man online first, he retaliated, what's wrong with that?
Encourage a dare devil to do what precisely?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Gfskw: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fix your life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by wink2015(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
How does Tonto Dikeh make money from Instagram?

Does she sell a product online?

Who can explain to the house including yours truly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Models In Bikini (Photos) / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Her Daughters Glow In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.