Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free (312 Views)

Your Personal VTU Portal( Your Gold Mine),Earn Back Frm Ur Everyday Transactions / Earn #500 Instantly And Accumulate Up To 10k With VFD / Earn #1500 And Accumulate Up To #35,000 Weekly From Branch App Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by BusinesInvestor: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
do you know that you can mine and earn for free with just your smartphone?
[url]check here for more[/url]https://realwinnertips.com/pi-network/
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by famozine1: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have 2 questions u can only earn pi by refferal right secondly I saw a statement like u have only earn every 24hours even if u get 2 referral in a day or won't add up
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by temmytee123(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
How can I check all my acummulated Pi balance.
Thanks
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by Krch: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good

Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by BusinesInvestor: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
no for question 1
famozine1:
I have 2 questions u can only earn pi by refferal right secondly I saw a statement like u have only earn every 24hours even if u get 2 referral in a day or won't add up
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by BusinesInvestor: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
is there on your app
temmytee123:
How can I check all my acummulated Pi balance.
Thanks
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by Andrefeb7(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2021
famozine1:

Make sure you verify your account with your Facebook or phone number also, so you don't lose your efforts.
Always remember to come back every 24 hours to begin a new session because each mining session ends after 24hrs
Re: How To Mine, Earn And Accumulate Pi For Free by Andrefeb7(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2021
famozine1:

Whether you refer people or not, you still earn. Your mining rate only increases when you invite people and also when you set up your security circle (people you trust that are real).

Each active member you refer increases your mining rate by 25% of the default mining rate(0.20/hr)

When you set up your security circle (which is unlocked after 3 mining sessions) you double or add 60% to your default mining rate. You are to add at most 5 or at least 3 members to your security circle. Each member you add increases your mining rate by 0.2/hr.

Eg: Lets say you add 5 members to your security circle.
Default mining rate 0.10/hr + contributor role( security circle) (0.2 × 5)/hr
= 0.20/hr

Invite a new member, it adds 0.5/hr

So let's say you invite 10 members who are actively mining, that gives you:

0.20/hr +(0.5 × 10 )

=0.70/hr.

Basic mathematics

(1) (Reply)

Attend Business Seminar Featuring Renowned Human Resource Expert, Liz Wiseman / Why Are Businesses Paying Interests In Metal Recycling Prices In Melbourne? / Understanding Facebook Ads Traffic And Conversion Better To Grow Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.