Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol (2505 Views)

Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Eventspro23: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ignore any form of typos pls ----

Hi guys pls I need your help report this guy whose pics appear below.

His name is Micheal stays around ishaga. He raped lady with the help of her neighbor.

According to the victim. She went to visit her friend at ishaga. After staying for few weeks she decided to get a short time work. Where she met Micheal who was trying to form familiarity with her. he tried to woe her but she declined. Having met the victim friend and Micheal brothers all became close. He came knocking around 12pm drunked, she inquire where is her friend, he told the victim thy are coming. She allowed him in while waiting for others. He took advantage of her and later apologize. But this has caused her so much trauma.
Pls if you know appropriate authority to report this case to or anyone willing to get her justice pls .

3 Shares

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by kestolove95(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Look at the ugly something....who will even date this one sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by lilvicky68(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Posting of people's photo on a public forum like this is very bad...

If he's a rapist allow police do their job..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by JimmyDarmody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Go to the police

1 Like

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Romanoff(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
First thing to do after a rape is to file a police report, after that, straight to the hospital for treatment and doctor's report.

Being drunk is no excuse for rape.

Anything else is "them say, them say". Especially in Nigeria.

You should take down the guy's picture sha.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by MikeMicheal(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
I AM INNOCENT grin
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by SATANlST: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eventspro23:

His name is Micheal stays around ishaga. He raped lady with the help of her neighbor.

According to the victim. She went to visit her friend at ishaga. After staying for few weeks she decided to get a short time work. Where she met Micheal who was trying to form familiarity with her. he tried to woe her but she declined. Having met the victim friend and Micheal brothers all became close. He came knocking around 12pm drunked, she inquire where is her friend, he told the victim thy are coming. She allowed him in while waiting for others. He took advantage of her and later apologize. But this has caused her so much trauma.
Pls if you know appropriate authority to report this case to or anyone willing to get her justice pls .
so why not allow the hoe to come and type so we can ask her questions. is this a police station? btw what is special about sex? they both enjoyed it if it was rape she will have screamed. ishaga is a ghetto not a gra, if she screams, someone must hear.
this is more of a blackmail or olosho biz gone wrong. remove the innocent guy pic u bastard.

7 Likes

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Xhuntra: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one looks like Edo boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Charmingrascal(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eventspro23:

This isn't a Police station, and did you know you can be sued for this?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Franzinni: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
This can't be a Michael... He looks like razaki oloriMaluuu

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Spending123: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xhuntra:

I can bet my last card, nah afonja wey in be... If no be Afonja make Buhari rule this country for another 8 years.
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by ERockson: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
This sounds blackmailing, you don't just post somebody picture without evidence to back up story. Any individual having issues between them can just do this. Your story is not enough to warrant us to castigate the boy. Don't be silly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by BigYash: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xhuntra:
You no get sense..

1 Share

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by DoggoneDogg: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dat tribal mark if familiar. His name is not Michael anything.
Na Babajide Afonja O'dua

1 Like

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Awinneralways: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2021
FemaleSoldier:
Cococandy and Ishilove please help me. I’ve been begging to feed for 1 month straight now. Help

shocked
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Freestainworld(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2021
The guy looks like who just came out from shot put, if you know you know
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by RadioMOUTH(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2021

Shey na dis month buhari wear that trouser?

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Michelle55: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I AM INNOCENT grin
Pinned.
Lemme goan call the police in my area for you, please what's your address for easy access? smiley
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Alusiizizi(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Eventspro23:

How irresponsible and cruel of you. Posting a picture of another man on this forum and accusing him. Even if this forum is a court, who are you to cast judgement? Where is the evidence? All you have are stories, very likely lies. We all know about how often girls lie about such things. Shame on you. You are a disgrace to manhood. You are probably a simpleton and if you were my son, I would have you castrated.

3 Likes

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Alusiizizi(m): 8:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Eventspro23:

And know this. What you have just done to that boy can very easily be done back to you. Anyone with your picture and access to this forum(or any forum for that matter) can do this to you, free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by MikeMicheal(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Pinned.
Lemme goan call the police in my area for you, please what's your address for easy access? smiley
Number 10, Asorock street, abuja, Lagos. grin
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Michelle55: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Number 10, Asorock street, abuja, Lagos. grin
We are on our way! Don't move an inch oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by MikeMicheal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

We are on our way! Don't move an inch oh cheesy
Abeg come with a fair girl that has big yarnsh. grin
grin
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Michelle55: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Abeg come with a fair girl that has big yarnsh. grin
grin
Eweey! Bros, no be connect I wan gee you oh grin na arrest we wan come arrest you nau cheesy
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by MikeMicheal(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Eweey! Bros, no be connect I wan gee you oh grin na arrest we wan come arrest you nau cheesy
grin grin ;DHahaha! U no go kii me with laugh
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
MikeMicheal:
grin grin ;DHahaha! U no go kii me with laugh
Shey na ya correct address you gimme so? I no wan file a case of missing policemen oh, I don send dem to come over already. Just make yasef available don't worry, police is ya friend cheesy if you do well, I fit arrange one correct connect for you to sama grin
Re: Micheal Is A Rapist. Raped A Lady Claimed It's Alcohol by samuel051: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Franzinni:
This can't be a Michael... He looks like razaki oloriMaluuu
exactly..one of my razaki friend just dey exactly like this with him head like fence wey dem no plaster.

(1) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death Near Total Filling Station (Graphic picture) / Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook / Woman Unable To Pay N400k Loan She Invested In MMM Kills Herself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.