Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People (3786 Views)

See Pathetic Look Of Ebele Obiano Few Months After Obiano Ends Term As Governor / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / A Similar Biafra Blight: 8 Million Face Starvation From War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by popez: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

Ask these useless IPOB bastards and their sympathisers to answer the question in bold and watch them spew rubbish and resort to childish threats.

The Igbos are not known for such docility. One bloody idiot pursuing his own selfish agenda cannot stay somewhere and issue orders to the generality of Igbos like one tyrant. It is ridiculous.

That Igbos want liberation or a better deal from the current unfair Nigerian system doesn't mean that we should jump from frying pan to fire. We can't surrender power to miscreants, gangsters, and jobless idiots. It doesn't make sense. I just hate the kind of timidity and docility South East residents have been displaying of late.

This sort of self-directed terrorism and oppression is not what separatist movements do. Let them direct their fury towards Fulani and the North and Abuja.

I fail to understand how these guys are comfortable sabotaging the economy of SE, ruining people's years of hardwork and sweat.

One is forced to even ask if they actually mean well for ndi Igbo or they're covertly working for Igbo enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
popez:

I fail to understand how these guys are comfortable sabotaging the economy of SE, ruining people's years of hardwork and sweat.

One is forced to even ask if they actually mean well for ndi Igbo or they're covertly working for Igbo enemies.

Their time will come very soon.
Them no do madness pass osisikankwu na�.

They go about attacking and instigating fear in people what will now happen if they had a taste of Power.
This is Why God will never allow them achieve anything in their fraud.
God no go put Us for the hands of some brainwashed black taliban wannabe with their scammer London leader �.

Any useless Governor in Se who can't tame the occultic proscribed group of outlaws, should resign biko �.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by popez: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
Are you saying Northerners and westerners did not rejoiced when Nigeria army were killing unarmed Igbo youths doing peaceful protest between 2015 to 2019?

Loveth you labelled me an enemy of Igbos and “umu ekewnsu”. Could you kindly provide a proof of me celebrating the killing of Igbos? Just 1 proof. Or anybody that holds contrary views is an enemy of Igbos?
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Why don't we see them complaining , igbos have arguably the largest presents online in Nigeria ...yet no complain it's always igbo haters that complain why ?
Maybe you and i that are not complianing are not Igbo.

Chai! other Nigerians so much love and care for Igbosgrin grin
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by paramakina202: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are you from south east ? Are igbos complaining to you ?

If u like igbos too much use this energy for Igbo presidency

Is Obiano the governor of Anambra state not an Igboman?
Most of you guys giving or supporting this barbaric stay at home order lives outside southeast.
So kids in SE won't go to school every monday because MNK is in detention right?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Their time will come very soon.
Them no do madness pass osisikankwu na�.

They go about attacking and instigating fear in people what will now happen if they had a taste of Power.
This is Why God will never allow them achieve anything in their fraud.
God no go put Us for the hands of some brainwashed black taliban wannabe with their scammer London leader �.

Any useless Governor in Se who can't tame the occultic proscribed group of outlaws, should resign biko �.
Son your cry just dey start.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
popez:

Loveth you labelled me an enemy of Igbos and “umu ekewnsu”. Could you kindly provide a proof of me celebrating the killing of Igbos? Just 1 proof. Or anybody that holds contrary views is an enemy of Igbos?

Biko rapu ezi nwuru anwu ahu�.
That smelly thing is very shameless, all she does is attack any one who isnt useless and brainwashed like herself to support a group whose agenda only brings trouble into Igboland �.

Stop responding to the smelly corpse, agbero nwaanyi ��.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
Son your cry just dey start.

Ezi nwuru anwu,your cry started long ago and it's not ending anytime soon ��.
Olodo if I ask you to mention 3positve things the occult group you support as a useless smelly female thug that you are, have done in Igboland now you will stutter to death ��.
Smelly dead pig��.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by SweetiliciousD: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

Don't bother to engage with these jobless fools. It takes only jobless and unproductive urchins to support this meaningless stay at home rubbish. There's no reasonable person that supports it because it simply does not make sense.

A country that fails to invest in her youths will produce urchins. Blame FAILED NIGERIA.

BIAFRA IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by uBuNiT: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

You're very stupid. Which people?

All these jobless, unproductive miscreants who derive fulfilment from anarchy. If you had a reasonable job or a gainful business in the South East, you wouldn't be this idiotic.
If you are an Igbo man,I am very sure your mother was an adultrous woman who gave birth to a bastard like you. Because you dont think like onyeigbo
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
popez:

Go reread the comment,The massage is for many who are against the sit at home,crying how Igbos are losing money and others.
But they supported and rejoiced over the killing of our unarmed youths.

Na you now know if you are among.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by popez: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

That smelly thing is very shameless, all she does is attack any one who is useless and brainwashed like herself to support a group whose agenda only brings trouble into Igboland �.

Their warped logic is very disheartening bro.
Igbos are way smarter than this!!
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by popez: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
Go reread the comment,The massage is for many who are against the sit at home,crying how Igbos are losing money and others.
But they supported and rejoiced over the killing of our unarmed youths.

Na you now know if you are among.

Ok.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
paramakina202:

Is Obiano the governor of Anambra state not an Igboman?
Most of you guys giving or supporting this barbaric stay at home order lives outside southeast.
So kids in SE won't go to school every monday because MNK is in detention right?
Do you know that banks now work on saturdays in East.

So rewriting the calendar is not bad thinggrin grin
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
popez:

Their warped logic is very disheartening bro.
Igbos are way smarter than this!!

The moment you become an ipob supporter or member,your Igboness is taken away from you.
There is nothing Igbotic in Ipob.
Ipob is just anti Igbo to the core.
A group that hates criticism and opposing views has no business speaking about Freedom or anything JUST �.
I will continue to hit their rubbish coconut head here with truth and reality �

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

That smelly thing is very shameless, all she does is attack any one who is useless and brainwashed like herself to support a group whose agenda only brings trouble into Igboland �.

After ranting you go sit down.

Ewu chere na onwere uche.

Kitikpa racha gi anya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
After ranting you go sit down.

Ewu chere na onwere uche.

Kitikpa racha gi anya.

Akuko onye ara��.
Itibolibo dika gi .
Tell us 5 positive things ipob has done in Igboland.
Even in Afara ukwu Umuahia your London scammer of a leader doesn't have a single primary school he created for His own people.
Iberibe ga egbu gi.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

Ezi nwuru anwu,your cry started long ago and it's not ending anytime soon ��.
Olodo if I ask you to mention 3positve things the occult group you support as a useless smelly female thug that you are, have done in Igboland now you will stutter to death ��.
Smelly dead pig��.
[/s]I no long read your trash.

God willing Ipob will accomplish their goal and Igbo land will be free,nothing you enemies of People can do to stop it.

Udele na eri ozu.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by MrColdsweat: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
hedonido:

You're very stupid. Which people?

All these jobless, unproductive miscreants who derive fulfilment from anarchy. If you had a reasonable job or a gainful business in the South East, you wouldn't be this idiotic.

Poorly educated fellow. Whether they are jobless or not, there is strength in number. This is a democracy. Power belongs to the people
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
uBuNiT:

If you are an Igbo man,I am very sure your mother was an adultrous woman who gave birth to a bastard like you. Because you dont think like onyeigbo

Hope you are not claiming to be Igbo with this nonsense you just wrote.
I just said it and you proved me right.
There is nothing Igbotic in Ipob �.
No Nwafor will write this nonsense you just wrote�

Fiaakwa ihere megbuo gi na ndi otu gi.
Useless bunch of petty criminals and thugs that will soon be dealt with and purged out from Igboland.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by paramakina202: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
Do you know that banks now work on saturdays in East.

So rewriting the calendar is not bad thinggrin grin

That is a joke right?
So kids should also attend classes on saturdays because of what?
If at all ndi Igbo stand to gain from this scarifices IPOB subject them to in the name of extinct Biafra I won't mind but at the end everything is in vain and the circle continues.This is the time for IPOB to engage in dialogue with Igbo leaders on how to get your leader out not all this gragra and imakwa ndi anyibu primitive show of force against your own people.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]I no long read your trash.

God willing Ipob will accomplish their goal and Igbo land will be free,nothing you enemies of People can do to stop it.

Udele na eri ozu.

Achieve what goal?
Let me see if there is anything on that rubbish marijuana infested head of yours �.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

Achieve what goal?
Let me see if there is anything on that rubbish marijuana infested head of yours �.
If your mother have marijuna infested head,she would have given birth to a sane son.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by ablejesus26(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
If your mother have marijuna infested head,she would have given birth to a sane son.

Coming from someone whose mother ran mad due to excessive intake of marijuana ��.
You will join her very soon.
Useless smelly female agbero ��.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
paramakina202:

That is a joke right?
So kids should also attend classes on saturdays because of what?
If at all ndi Igbo stand to gain from this scarifices IPOB subject them to in the name of extinct Biafra I won't mind but at the end everything is in vain and the circle continues.This is the time for IPOB to engage in dialogue with Igbo leaders on how to get your leader out not all this gragra and imakwa ndi anyibu primitive show of force against your own people.
And after getting him out what next?
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by onumadu: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Obiano why haven't you passed the anti-open grazing bill? What are you afraid of?
That is where we need you to "show power". Ebe ahu ka anyi cholu ifu ka isi akpa ike! cheesy grin
This your diversionary tactic won't work.
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by loveth360(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

My mother ran mad due to excessive intake of marijuana ��.
I will join her very soon.
I am Useless smelly male agbero ��.
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by nenyeRitta(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
watching this challenge
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by paramakina202: 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
loveth360:
And after getting him out what next?

What is the sit-at-home protest for,can you remind me?
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by Tomek09(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Obiano is a joker....IPOB's Sit-@-home continues...
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by Antivirus92(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Has obiano signed the anti-grazing bill?
Re: Obiano Ends IPOB Monday Stay-at-home Blight On Anambra People by Malawian(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Willie na awa anya!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr: Jonathan Felicitates Muslims, Prays For Peace / Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Jonathan Shops For New Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.