Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A'ibom Governor’s Wife Bags Algovc Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A'ibom Governor’s Wife Bags Algovc Award (209 Views)

Rosh'es Nigeria Limited Salutes A'ibom Governor's Wife / Rose'es Nigeria Limited Salutes A'ibom Governor's Wife / A'Ibom Governor's Aide Endorses Movie Against Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom Governor’s Wife Bags Algovc Award by Vanguardfacts(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
A'IBOM GOVERNOR’S WIFE BAGS ALGOVC AWARD

...sues for more human capacity development

John Peters

Association of local government Vice Chairmen forum, (ALGOVC), Nigeria, has honoured the wife of the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Dr. (Mrs. )Martha Udom Emmanuel, with the award of; "Advocate of Women and Youth empowerment" for her hard works, Dedications, Selfless Sacrifices, and adding excellent value in the area of Empowerment, efforts and cabinet-picks which have mainstreamed women's place in the society

The award was conferred on the Governor's wife in Abuja on Thursday, 9th September 2021, at the 2021 Annual National Conference organised by the Association, with the theme; "Improving Grassroots Leadership As A Panacea For Insecurity, Peace and National Development"
Speaking on the event, Dr. Martha appreciated God for the gift of life and the opportunity to serve. Also, she commended the Association for making this year's conference one of its kind, promised to continue in her good works.

she further seized the opportunity to thank her husband, His Excellency, Mr Udom Gabril Emmanuel, the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State, who she described as an inspiration.

"I did not hesitate when the highest body of mine deemed it fit to honour me, I appreciate the association for encouraging and honouring me with this award and I promise to do more. I express gratitude to my husband, my family, FEReP and Akwa Ibom state, God bless you all.

The First Lady was represented by Uyo Vice-Chairman, Hon. Sylvia Ekong, she thanked the organizers of the event for recognizing the humanitarian services done by Her Excellency through her Pet project, Family Empowerment and Youth Reorientation path initiative (FEReP) and also giving Akwa Ibom women a voice in the political spheres. She was flanged by the Vice-chairman of Onna, who also is the chairman of Vice-Chairmen forum Akwa Ibom State, Hon Jonny Princewill and the vice-chairman of Ikono, Hon Simeon Unyanga.

Other activities include the public presentation of a book in honour of their National Chairman, Hon. Lawrence Onuchukwu titled: Leadership, An Account Of Hon. Lawrence Onuchukwu and award dinner where some prominent Nigerians that have contributed immensely to the nation's peace and unity were honoured.

Those who received the Association's prestigious award include; the Vice-President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum and his Sokoto State counterpart, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, Cross River State First Lady Mrs. Ayade and President of Neigbo Association FCT.

(1) (Reply)

Bush Meat Sunday / People That Work From Home And Make Money Online, What Do You Do? / Why Is It A Disrespect To Use A Parable In The Midst Of Elders As A Young Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.