Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School! (446 Views)

Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School! / Latest Very Funny Video, Please Click On The Link And Enjoy Laughter / My Random Art Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School! by FavourIdubor(f): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_HWv0wAyE

Please watch, like and subscribe for more
Re: Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School! by Offpoint1: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2021
FavourIdubor:
Watch Funny Video Of Me Hugging Random Strangers In My School!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7_HWv0wAyE

Please watch, like and subscribe for more
You need alot of works to do.

This is a great content idea, but poorly executed.

The editing was terrible with constant vertical and blur sides effects.

Your camera man is terrible for YouTube content, his voice has nothing doing in the video.

The camera should have best been hidden to get the best reactions.

You yourself you're not showing seriousness with all the laughing when try to hug.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Channel Banner For My Youtube!! / DIY - How To Make Wall Decor Using Popsicle Sticks / Scenery Embroidery Village Gate Rice Burden, Landscape Embroidery Of Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.