Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria (23843 Views)

5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos / 5 Best Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria / Choice Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Savageman: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Issorite...
I movveeeee
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Pumpumking: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tanimola26:
These locations are considered the best in Lagos because of the extensive urbanization, high government influence, economic activities and high standard of living.

The choice of a location when deciding on the property to buy can be a puzzle, however, it is very key that you know that some areas are choice Locations.

When looking to make that decision it is important that you bear in mind that a house cannot be moved therefore the choice of location is key.

Lekki

Very stylish and urban, Lekki has attracted a lot of real estate development running into billions of naira in Lagos.
Lekki is home to investments like Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Jetty.

It is also housing companies like Power oil, Kellogg’s, Dano milk, LongRich etc.

Victoria Island

Victoria Island has become the hub of a lot of corporate headquarters. A lot of companies, banks, financial institutions, oil and gas companies have taken a foothold and some are still trying to join the league of business owners in Victoria island.

A commercial yet serene environment, this is a hot spot to settle.

Ikeja G.R.A. and Environs

Unassumingly beautiful and quiet, Ikeja GRA is a good place. With close proximity to the Ikeja Central Business District, and other exciting places like Maryland, Opebi, Allen, Ilupeju and the busiest airport in the country, Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
In addition, it is close to the seat of power in Lagos, Alausa.

Ikoyi

Ikoyi has some of the most amazing accommodation and housing estates in the city of Lagos. The location is fantastic. With a good security presence in every community within, it is considered a safe haven. It is also a great place for a family as it is close to some of the best educational facilities and hospitals in Lagos. Ikoyi is home to top business executives, businessmen, etc a great place to network. If you enjoy socializing, games, outdoor events Ikoyi has some of the coolest recreational spots in Lagos.

Banana Island

Highly exclusive with heavy security presence, banana island is the playground of Nigeria’s obscenely wealthy.

It is reported to be arguably Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood – at par with the Seventh Arrondissement in Paris, La Jolla in San Diego, California and Tokyo’s Shibuya or Roppongi neighbourhoods.

Additional Perks:

Upper status

Buying a home in Ikoyi is a matter of prestige, and why not? If you’ve worked hard and earned money why not buy a property that shows this off. There is this inclination that in the event that you’ve moved to Ikoyi, it implies you’ve climbed up. Thus, it’s likewise a status thing. That is the reason individuals gladly disclose to you we are no longer on the Lagos Mainland, we now live in Ikoyi, as it is seen as living in luxury.

VIP Neighbours

Vip neighbours is a plus you are going to get if you move to Ikoyi. Prominent people like Mo Abudu, Mike Adenuga and the likes have properties on some of the streets in Ikoyi.

With top executives, businessmen, politicians, musicians, movie stars calling Lekki home, you have the opportunity to meet and network with them.

https://propertyplace.com.ng/5-best-buzzing-areas-for-choice-properties-in-lagos-nigeria/

Buying a 3bedroom in banana in February...deal almost done! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by yusufu16: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Op doesn't know much about Lagos or property business.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
No Mushin or AJ city
Investment in those area and you are save
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
So, na you be the person
Na me buying the one in front of beside the one you brought
Pumpumking:

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
ednut1:
The Op does not live in lagos or these areas clearly. Lekki phase one is just a place in lekki peninsula, refinery is about 1hour 45 mins away from lekki phase one. you omitted magodo and ogudu estate
chairman, and this is someone that stays in faraway Cana-a oh.. I know say na those mentioned area you tie down those huge investments.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Famzy84:
What of Ibeji Lekki? The new Lagos.
ibeju not ibeji
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Mtcheew! I visited my friend at lekki last week. Everywhere na water. I flushed the toilet and the water was like Lupton tea. Throughout my stay , he was switching between generator and inverter. That one na life? Come to alimosho where you'd enjoy 24 hours power supply with good roads and well lit street. I rest my case.
come to oral estate and you will be wowed..
The water is even drinkable, almost 24hrs light and it doesn't get flooded.. That estate was properly planned

4 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
chairman, and this is someone that stays in faraway Cana-a oh.. I know say na those mentioned area you tie down those huge investments.
angry which investments o. i lived and work near those areas before i left 9ja last year
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
No Mushin or AJ city
Investment in those area and you are save
mushin is just picking up thanks to developers.
But most of those developers are wicked souls.
The lease year is always BTW 15-18 and 20yrss maximum and believe me, after they finish the lease, the best thing you can do to such property is demolish and rebuild
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
ednut1:
angry which investments o. i lived and work near those areas before i left 9ja last year
na joke boss..
But if you consider investing in lag, I can be your plug
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by adebayosun02: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please always consult the service of a Registered Surveyor before you buy any land. Remember that LAND SCAM IS REAL

DM @ Whatsapp via 0.8.0.3.6.4.8.4.6.1.0 to handle all your Land Surveying needs.

MY *PROFESSIONAL SURVEY SERVICES* INCLUDE

1. Legal /Title Surveys
2. Cadastral / Boundary Surveys
3. Layout design & Subdivision Surveys
4. Dispute Surveys
5. Engineering / Topographical Surveys
6. As-Built and Details Surveys
7. Charting Surveys
8. Mining & Reclamation Surveys
9. Hydrographic Surveys
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by snoopz: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
You no do well o, where ajah cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Aside lekki, where do you think there is any available land to buy in the other places you mentioned?

Properties full all all those areas wey you exclude. They are called "Brown fields"
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by chakula: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mods are you okey?
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by money121(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Olamidexpres(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Aside lekki, where do you think there is any available land to buy in the other places you mentioned?
Pierocash:
Pierocash:
come to mowe ibafo
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
na joke boss..
But if you consider investing in lag, I can be your plug
you assume say i get money Nawa o
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please Nairalandes I need some help..

I was asked to resume work at a particular studio on Monday in PH.. And I don't have transportation fare for a start..

Please someone should help me.. Because I have been idle since...
Please help me Please
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by DMCY: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
tega192:
I have 300k naira can I buy a land in lekki

Yes, I can help you buy it if you forward the money to me cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingemaker:

Trust me, land full Banana island.

Abeg help me check if land still dey plantain island

I wan buy 2by 2
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Crossroad1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
ednut1:
you assume say i get money Nawa o
even people wey no dey naija dey disguise, wetin we wey dey there go come talk bayi?
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
You see ehn, most of the things you state na caprisonne, we when dey stay the environ no dey send this VIP or celebs , we dey see them jump pass like puddle.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by BALLBENDERZ(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
I want to sell a washing machine and a solar panel please any one in need of it please call text or whatsap +2349039034125

Am currently in need of physical cash if you are interested in any please do contact my signature they are cheap washing washing weight is 150 kg wash and spin while solar panel model is Monocrystal 150 watts.
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Ayo2004: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
But on a serious note
How una dey see 200 million buy house
Man dey Hussle big time but 100k sef na gbegbe o

I am beginning to think there is more to it

3 Likes

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by BigCowH0rn: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

When small rain fall now
This so called area go be like Mediterranean Sea

Lagos and over hyping

Hmmm, if you no shout Damn Nigger your life no go complete

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
That's what u get when the mod new girlfriend's brother is into estimate biz.....
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Torylanez(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Contact
https://m.me/RevonaWellness on Facebook Messenger

Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
tega192:
I have 300k naira can I buy a land in lekki
u wan thief am ni?
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro help me now

I was asked to resume work at a particular studio on Monday in PH.. And I don't have transportation fare for a start..

Please someone should help me.. Because I have been idle since...
Please help me Please
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin
So, na you be the person
Na me buying the one in front of beside the one you brought
Guy na me buy the first house (duplex) for that street.
We be neighbors
Re: 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria by Tbasicme: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tanimola26:
These locations are considered the best in Lagos because of the extensive urbanization, high government influence, economic activities and high standard of living.

The choice of a location when deciding on the property to buy can be a puzzle, however, it is very key that you know that some areas are choice Locations.

When looking to make that decision it is important that you bear in mind that a house cannot be moved therefore the choice of location is key.

Lekki

Very stylish and urban, Lekki has attracted a lot of real estate development running into billions of naira in Lagos.
Lekki is home to investments like Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Deep Seaport, Dangote Jetty.

It is also housing companies like Power oil, Kellogg’s, Dano milk, LongRich etc.

Victoria Island

Victoria Island has become the hub of a lot of corporate headquarters. A lot of companies, banks, financial institutions, oil and gas companies have taken a foothold and some are still trying to join the league of business owners in Victoria island.

A commercial yet serene environment, this is a hot spot to settle.

Ikeja G.R.A. and Environs

Unassumingly beautiful and quiet, Ikeja GRA is a good place. With close proximity to the Ikeja Central Business District, and other exciting places like Maryland, Opebi, Allen, Ilupeju and the busiest airport in the country, Murtala Muhammed International Airport.
In addition, it is close to the seat of power in Lagos, Alausa.

Ikoyi

Ikoyi has some of the most amazing accommodation and housing estates in the city of Lagos. The location is fantastic. With a good security presence in every community within, it is considered a safe haven. It is also a great place for a family as it is close to some of the best educational facilities and hospitals in Lagos. Ikoyi is home to top business executives, businessmen, etc a great place to network. If you enjoy socializing, games, outdoor events Ikoyi has some of the coolest recreational spots in Lagos.

Banana Island

Highly exclusive with heavy security presence, banana island is the playground of Nigeria’s obscenely wealthy.

It is reported to be arguably Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood – at par with the Seventh Arrondissement in Paris, La Jolla in San Diego, California and Tokyo’s Shibuya or Roppongi neighbourhoods.

Additional Perks:

Upper status

Buying a home in Ikoyi is a matter of prestige, and why not? If you’ve worked hard and earned money why not buy a property that shows this off. There is this inclination that in the event that you’ve moved to Ikoyi, it implies you’ve climbed up. Thus, it’s likewise a status thing. That is the reason individuals gladly disclose to you we are no longer on the Lagos Mainland, we now live in Ikoyi, as it is seen as living in luxury.

VIP Neighbours

Vip neighbours is a plus you are going to get if you move to Ikoyi. Prominent people like Mo Abudu, Mike Adenuga and the likes have properties on some of the streets in Ikoyi.

With top executives, businessmen, politicians, musicians, movie stars calling Lekki home, you have the opportunity to meet and network with them.

https://propertyplace.com.ng/5-best-buzzing-areas-for-choice-properties-in-lagos-nigeria/

Op also add that flooding is on Island

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Mile 12, Lagos, One Dead ( PHOTOS) / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do? / Buy Sharp Sand At The Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.