Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

In Need Of A Mortgage Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Mortgage Loan (475 Views)

How Can I Get A Mortgage Loan In Abuja As A Civil Servant / Reasons To Get A Mortgage On Your House / Pros And Cons In Buying A House Using Mortgage Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Mortgage Loan by OlaBlaize(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello great people

I have been trying to raise funds to acquire a property in Lagos. However, I feel getting a mortgage will be the best option. I request for someone who could refer me to a bank with favourable mortgage terms.
Re: In Need Of A Mortgage Loan by chloehug: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is essential to specify what you mean by "favorable mortgage terms." You have to search for a bank that will give you the relevant terms for your budget. No forum can know all the parameters of your life and the apartment or house you want the mortgage for, so it is your responsibility to search for a good option. You can also opt for an advisor if you are afraid to get fooled; I know people who took a Mortgage Broker Liverpool because they were afraid to lose money and ended up being happy with their mortgages.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms Each. Please I Need A Estimate / Which Is Better To Start With. School Hostel Or Hotel? / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.