Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) (1617 Views)

Alex Ekubo Caught Making Moves On 2face Wife, Annie Idibia [PICS+VIDEO] / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia
Source- Instablog

Incase you don’t know na me talk

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Painfully, na one mumu man go put this one for house o.

7 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by DoggoneDogg: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Again, I dare Annie Macaulay to leave Tubaba.

He won't even notice her exit because better women are hoping & praying that Annie makes that mistake.

...............................................................................................
The problem here is that she is yet to understand that she is a co-wife. Marriage certificate does not supercede a union that has produced kids.

If Tuface married Pero, would Annie really have left him alone to her?? Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by slowice(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one is mentally challenged.

Na her type dey jump off third mainland bridge due to frustration and na men go still swim go rescue the ode.

Onuofia

10 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok. Noted.

I wonder why the guys above me are spitting venom on the lady for saying her mind, though.
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Jerryherd: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked

Useless social media adviser

Eleribu.....

Frienimies acting like bestfriends

That was how they pushed Tonto Dickey far and far into her darkside of pain, loneliness, depression and more heartbreak after Churchill saga and now the so called Besty like Bobrisky are mocking her as she kept on going down

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Franzinni: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Feminist

Another name for confusionist... you live in a world created my men even the phone you type this trash on was made by men .. the freaking weave on your head invented and manufactured by men the car you drive made by men the freaking bed you sleep on made by men.. you just sit back and enjoy the benefits and complain why women are not treated equally.

If all men decide to stop keeping the world moving civilization will instantly seize to exist we will be thrown back to the stone ages.

Show some gratitude gaddamit!

5 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by SarkinYarki: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Painfully, na one mumu man go put this one for house o.

Na this type dey take care of their husband pass when they find one ...Na low self esteem make this type turn to feminist

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by chatinent: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Not all men are wicked.

Call 2face the dog he is.

By the way, some women cheat too.

Any cheating being is a dog!

There are still millions of men who are cultured, as well as women...stop using the Animal Farm to characterise all humans.
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Ever8090: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Na this type dey take care of their husband pass when they find one ...Na low self esteem make this type turn to feminist
exactly...

1 Like

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by kestolove95(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2021
And he came after calling Atiku but garba shehu never came online even the rice nd the beans was not much but at that time network was bad so cubana was dancing even today is 9/11 nd davido and governor of kogi state haven't eaten but I hope it will rain today cause the car is range rover but let's see how it goes. But I know tinubu will call through Niger state with yam for selina tested till d end
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Onyi22(f): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2021
In other word, Nigerian men are Useless, All of them
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by jamaicabakare(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2021
On behalf of all the BAKARE'S...we hand her over to the ADEBAYO'S.
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by mirexxx(f): 2:33am On Sep 12, 2021
If tuface is really cheating on her that's bad. Upon all the love they shared and posted online. grin
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok. Noted.

I wonder why the guys above me are spitting venom on the lady for saying her mind, though.

They're also saying what's on their mind plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:20am On Sep 12, 2021
mirexxx:
If tuface is really cheating on her that's bad. Upon all the my love post and good times they share on the internet...well the internet love nowadays
What exactly is this one saying
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Nah these bitter feminist people go finally destroy this world las las
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2021
this one want to turn Annie to single mother like her, the advice is not act of love.women hate women
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by EMAXIM(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Does this one have a home? Shior!
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by 9japride(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2021
There are so many mentally unstable people online, if Annie listen to this cruise catcher then na she mumu pass. A lot of ladies will like to be Tuface wife. All I see is bad advice and envy nothing femininism in it. One really needs to be careful when dating all these daughters of evil. In addition, these kinds of ladies can happily blackmail a man for rape.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Arsenate(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2021
She sounds like the many female posters in the family section.
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2021
slowice:
This one is mentally challenged.

Na her type dey jump off third mainland bridge due to frustration and na men go still swim go rescue the ode.

Onuofia

Unfortunately she doesn't know what it takes to be a feminist.

A feminist is independent, she is not parasitic, she makes her own money, she is in a symbiotic relationship with her husband.

Annie is not a feminist in the true meaning of the word.

Less than 10% of Nigerian women are true feminists

3 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by JaneYave(f): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2021
Time heals all wounds. It will pass.
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2021
We have seen your kind in numbers madam Feminist....Last last nah dick you go cry for
Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Nicerazor(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Feminist Feminism mad people everywhere. Later you go see them praying and fasting at Shiloh de beg God to give them husband. We know them.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Susu888(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Naija men better shine una eyes O.... There is a war being waged against the male gender shocked stay on alert, if you loose guard you're gone!

Love in Nigeria is next to impossible, learn this and know peace!!

Wether you dey south or north they are the same O!!

Na your pocket dem dey look , don't expect care and loyalty when you are broke or when you fall from grace to grass.

if you mumu (mr romantic) na sorry be your case. I get sisters, if you hear wetin dem they tlk about their respective suitors with each other and sometimes with their friends you go fear to interact with women.... Guyz wey get sisters know wetin i dey tlk.

Never tell your woman evrything about you especially with regards to your financial situations and embarrassing secrets you wouldn't want anyone to know!

If you see how i dey laugh when dem they open big men yansh when they're gisting with each other ba grin i just think to myself poor old men.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Admonishes Annie Idibia (Pics) by Pumpumking: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2021
mirexxx:
If tuface is really cheating on her that's bad. Upon all the love they shared and posted online. grin

^^^^^kaiii..this babe loooklike jollof rice mix wit red wine plus ice cream plus strawberry plus gulder plus whiskey mixed wit yam n cornbeef stew plus pina colada plus green tea mixed wit lemon cake....i tink i love u cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nini Surprises Saga This Morning, Check Out What She Did To Him / How Tonto Dikeh Forced Me To Love Her After Destroying Her Husband - Kpokpogri / Comedian Cute Abiola Welcomes Son With Wife In Mecca [photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.