Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (855267 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnshon5(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good day good people of Nairaland...
I have B.tech degree in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development and I want to apply for a job under health care assistance that will sponsored my visa and I don't have any certificate on health but I have experienced on how to take care of old people.. though I have a family Friend in u.k.
My question is that what can I do to be qualified for the health care job in u.k?
Though I have been applying and some company have been turning me down why some said they will get back to me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
luckygeee:
A care home contacted my referee. After a week of contacting my referee, they sent me a mail that my interview will be scheduled today by 3:30pm. I waited for the link to join the meeting and sent a reminder this afternoon only for them to send me a mail 2hours to my interview that they are sorry they can no longer go ahead with the interview and employment due to unforseen circumstances and they wish me luck in my endeavors.

Please house, what do you think may be responsible for their sudden change of mind?
They probably got a UK based applicant not requiring a COS.
Move on, increase your search there are too many jobs popping up everyday.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
cyberknoz:
Visa alert...God did it by His MERCY

BIOMETRIC..10TH FEBRUARY
DMC..10TH
VAC...22ND FEBRUARY
VISA COLLECTION FROM DHL..24TH FEBRUARY
GOD BE PRAISED

Pls give us the full story and documents...you presented at the embassy and also to the carecenters..thanks

Wawu just 14 days..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pls can I do pearson test of English Instead of IELTS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dacutebaby: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
cyberknoz:

Skilled worker visa

Please the company that gave you this is it a care home or NHS or its a non health related company?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IvyBrownwrites(f): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2022
dee1504:

You can print you statement of account on or after day 28 but you must use it within 31 days after printing it. The PoF can be above the stipulated amount but MUST NOT fall below it, at any point during the 28 days. If you don't use the statement of account after 31 days, you must print a new one.

Thank you so much. It is clear now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Check healthjobsuk.com for suitable positions, sign up for the search by email alert (email notifications on the kinds of jobs you want will be sent to you daily/weekly depending on your choice). Also, make sure that you put your best foot forward by including only relevant experience or experience with transferable skills and make sure that your supporting information is top notch.
It might be tough at the start - you might get a lot of "unfortunately " emails - but don't give up as the NHS can sometimes be difficult to get into even for those in the UK.
Johnshon5:

I NEED DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO DO NHS ONLINE FREE WITHOUT PAYING......

I AM TRYING TO RELOCATE TO U.K THROUGH HEALTH CARE JOB THAT WILL GIVE ME SPONSORSHIP VISA...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
bola01234:
Pls can I do pearson test of English Instead of IELTS
please someone should help us answer this �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyberknoz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Queengold1:
please someone should help us answer this �

Yes pte is generally acceptable ...so it's fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
cyberknoz:

Thanks sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello,

Please apart from cos, tuberculosis test, police certificate, uk degree (proof of english), what other documents should I submit for my visa application?

Please I need answers, thanks in advance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please which care firm gave you an offer?
TomatoSauce1:
Hello,

Please apart from cos, tuberculosis test, police certificate, uk degree (proof of english), what other documents should I submit for my visa application?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please I didn't get any response from our email conversation
cyberknoz:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
TomatoSauce1:
Hello,

Documents you'll need to apply

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

1. Your certificate of sponsorship reference number - your employer will give you this.

2. Proof of your knowledge of English
a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality.

3. Your job title and annual salary.

4. Your job’s occupation code.

5. The name of your employer and their sponsor licence number - this will be on your certificate of sponsorship.

Other documents you might need

Depending on your circumstances, you might be asked to provide:

6. Evidence that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK, for example, bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you)

7. Proof of your relationship with your partner or children if they’re applying with you.

8. Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country.

9. A criminal record certificate - if you’re working in certain jobs.

10. Your UK PhD certificate, or your unique Ecctis reference number (formerly unique UK NARIC reference number) if your qualification is from outside the UK - you’ll need to apply through Ecctis.

You’ll need a blank page in your passport for your visa if you’re:

1. From outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

2. From the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein but do not have a biometric passport with a chip in It.

3. If your documents are not in English or Welsh you’ll also need to provide a certified translation.

Criminal record certificate

You’ll need to provide a criminal record certificate if you’re applying from outside the UK, unless your job is in one of the following occupation codes:

1. Biological scientists and biochemists (2112)
2. Physical scientists (2113)

If you’ve lived in more than one country
You might need to provide a certificate from each country you’ve lived in, depending on your age and how long you stayed in each country.

If you’re under 28, you’ll need a certificate from any country you’ve stayed in for a total of 12 months or more since you turned 18.

If you’re 28 or over, you’ll need a certificate from any country you’ve stayed in over the last 10 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

Documents you'll need to apply

When you apply you’ll need to provide:

1. Your certificate of sponsorship reference number - your employer will give you this.

2. Proof of your knowledge of English
a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality.

3. Your job title and annual salary.

4. Your job’s occupation code.

5. The name of your employer and their sponsor licence number - this will be on your certificate of sponsorship.

Other documents you might need

Depending on your circumstances, you might be asked to provide:

6. Evidence that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK, for example, bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you)

7. Proof of your relationship with your partner or children if they’re applying with you.

8. Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a listed country.

9. A criminal record certificate - if you’re working in certain jobs.

10. Your UK PhD certificate, or your unique Ecctis reference number (formerly unique UK NARIC reference number) if your qualification is from outside the UK - you’ll need to apply through Ecctis.

You’ll need a blank page in your passport for your visa if you’re:

1. From outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

2. From the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein but do not have a biometric passport with a chip in It.

3. If your documents are not in English or Welsh you’ll also need to provide a certified translation.

Criminal record certificate

You’ll need to provide a criminal record certificate if you’re applying from outside the UK, unless your job is in one of the following occupation codes:

1. Biological scientists and biochemists (2112)
2. Physical scientists (2113)

If you’ve lived in more than one country
You might need to provide a certificate from each country you’ve lived in, depending on your age and how long you stayed in each country.

If you’re under 28, you’ll need a certificate from any country you’ve stayed in for a total of 12 months or more since you turned 18.

If you’re 28 or over, you’ll need a certificate from any country you’ve stayed in over the last 10 years.

Thanks, I was asking because I don't have a care certificate. I was wondering if I would need to submit that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
How strange that they exempt Biological and Physical Science people though. Can't we be criminals, abi what am I missing?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johanneiyoha(f): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello famz,
pls have anyone seen anybody that finished from the London professional training center certificate and got a UK health care job with it?
Am about to enrol with them, but am very scared.
Pls are the courses necessary and pls
What are the benefits.
Pls reply asap.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Johanneiyoha:
Hello famz,
pls have anyone seen anybody that finished from the London professional training center certificate and got a UK health care job with it?
Am about to enrol with them, but am very scared.
Pls are the courses necessary and pls
What are the benefits.
Pls reply asap.

Shoot them a mail

We have offices in the United Kingdom and Nigeria providing services to our clients all over the world.

United Kingdom Head Office: The OCH, Orsett road, Grays, Essex
United Kingdom
Tel: +442089355177
Email: info@londonptc.com

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2022
AllisonUK:

Biological and Physical Science people
Can't we be criminals, abi what am I missing?
Sure.
Criminals with nuisance value grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Debora24: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thank you all for your posts
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello fam,

Pls can I do Ecctis Engglish proficiency evaluation with just transcript? I don't have a letter from my school to verify that I was taught in English. Can I use only transcript? Pls help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
oniwoski:
Hello fam,

Pls can I do Ecctis Engglish proficiency evaluation with just transcript? I don't have a letter from my school to verify that I was taught in English. Can I use only transcript? Pls help

You need 3 things.... certificate, transcript and that letter... so no you can't make your own rules cheesy

If you don't have these 3, then there option to do the exam... The ielts exam even works out cheaper than Ecctis

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Salientsinmi: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hwy9:

It's an accounting related job. I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. I was scheduled for 2 interviews in succession and was offered employment.

Pretty straightforward!

Hello,

I hope you are now settled in the UK. I am an accountant too with certification and 2 years experience. I want to ask, were you contacted while you were here in Nigeria or you were already in the UK. if you don't mind, can I send you a mail?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
LagosismyHome:

You need 3 things.... certificate, transcript and that letter... so no you can't make your own rules cheesy

If you don't have these 3, then there option to do the exam... The ielts exam even works out cheaper than Ecctis

Already reading for PTE exams
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
cyberknoz:

One more question
What health course did you do...
Already reading for PTE
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hwy9:

I wrote PTE (Pearson's Test of English). This is an alternative to writing IELTS. They also administer English language test like IELTS.

Hello
Am reading for the exams as we speak..
Can I get some insights pls..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by prettyirene: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dear all , good day ok i have successfully uploaded all my document in the Ecctis site. I tried paying with my card stanbic Ibtc master card but payment was declined. Please how can i pay for it. Thanks i appreciate your prompt response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 2:33am On Mar 04, 2022
TomatoSauce1:
Hello,

You can submit your Scanned passport page and Visa application form too. It may not be in your checklist but it could boost your chances of a speedy approval. You can not err on the side of surplus. No need to submit care certificate or the likes if you were not asked to do so.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2022
prettyirene:
Dear all , good day ok i have successfully uploaded all my document in the Ecctis site. I tried paying with my card stanbic Ibtc master card but payment was declined. Please how can i pay for it. Thanks i appreciate your prompt response.

3 options:

1. Get someone in the UK, US or any foreign country with a debit card to pay for you

2. Get a dollar card or open a Dom account and use the card

3. Download Barter app, get a virtual card, fund it with the right amount and use it to make payment (most convenient).

I hope this helps

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (607) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.