Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Speaking Training In Nigeria (107 Views)

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Speaking Training In Nigeria by Des556: 2:20am On Sep 12, 2021
PUBLIC SPEAKING HELPED ME TO GET MY CRUSH

First, you should know I like tall girls and God!!! She's tall, slender with cobra like cheek bones.... Just the way I love it �

Her bewitching smile and unique sense of attraction (seduction actually �) had me thinking about her every waking day.

Every man in the neighborhood wanted her.

And I hopelessly joined her chain of admirers... Something I've never seen my self doing before.

Feyikemi is my everyday infatuation... Even though we share different religion.

Here's the full gist with my full chest �

February 12 2021, we had youth event in my neighborhood and on getting there you wouldn't believe my shock when I saw my all time crush sitting with the force of diety as one of the invited guests.

It was towards the end of the event, that I got called up to give the parting remarks.

I gave one speech that held everyone spellbound, and then a standing ovation. It took just about 4 minutes or so but I could feel that the audience loved my speech.

I had hardly settled back in my seat, when I felt someone tap me... On my shoulder.

It was Feyikemi!!!! Ahhhhh

Almost in a whisper, she said: " You are such a great speaker. Where did you learn public speaking, Toastmasters or Dale Carnegie institute?"

At first, I was star struck. This is someone I'd been dreaming to have the opportunity to tell how I feel about her. I was almost lost in thought trying to contain the excitement and the shock.

"Which one is it?" Feyikemi's goddess voice echoed into my consciousness.

"I am an alumni of Fordax Training Academy." I said, as I slightly turned to have a direct gaze into her alluring eyes.

It was at this point I noticed some details that made me fall even more deeply. Her clean innocent smile, her soft brown tiny eyes... And that Hijab that fits just so perfectly on her mysteriously alluring body. �

Guys, it's not Toastmasters or Dale Carnegie that made me, it is the Fordax Training Academy.

For those who don't know, Fordax has a public speaking school where people basically learn how to overcome stage fright, build self confidence, prepare and deliver engaging speeches and also tell great stories while commanding stage presence.

Their training helped me to get my self confidence back. And it was only for 4 short weeks.

I know you are probably used to Toastmasters and Dale Carnegie institute, but I can tell you Fordax is equal to the task. I am a living proof of that.

Look if you're serious about learning and mastering public speaking, check out the Fordax Public Speaking School in Lagos or Abuja or take their online classes.

Whether you're going for job interviews, or leading a team or shooting shots for the love of your life, PUBLIC SPEAKING is a very necessary skill and you need to have it.

By Gbenga Adefisayo.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret / Need Assistance In Large Dissertation / 2days To Exams - Unguided Lecturers Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.