Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Loan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan (153 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan by Boseabebe: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2021
I took lonas from more than one online loan company a while ago. Things were really tough for me. I was able to start getting my life together, and then boom! Somehow, I lost over 50k. I was so devastated. Now, it's been less than one week that my lo and started expiring. The threats I've received.... One 9ja cash agent told my by the time she's done with me, I'll commit suicide. And I honestly don't have the money to pay. They've started contacting my contacts. Mehn the embarrassment. Only God can help me now.
Re: Loan by samuel051: 7:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Boseabebe:
I took lonas from more than one online loan company a while ago. Things were really tough for me. I was able to start getting my life together, and then boom! Somehow, I lost over 50k. I was so devastated. Now, it's been less than one week that my lo and started expiring. The threats I've received.... One 9ja cash agent told my by the time she's done with me, I'll commit suicide. And I honestly don't have the money to pay. They've started contacting my contacts. Mehn the embarrassment. Only God can help me now.
if they contact your contacts,tell them you ain't paying..if you pay after they disgrace you,then you deserve the award of stupidity for 2021/2022 session.
Re: Loan by Boseabebe: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Thank you. My entire family knows now, and they're still on my neck. I started considering dumping this line for the main time. Now, I just need to calm down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Buy Your Vip Wears / Shocking Details Of How Former CBN Deputy Governor, Obadiah Mailafia Died / Accelerator Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.