Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,239 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table (516 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / EPL: Ronaldo Breaks Shirt Sales Record In 24 Hours / Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by tkgz(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2021
After scoring twice in his second appearance, Cristiano Ronaldo stated that Manchester United will “be celebrating together in the end.”

United beat Newcastle 4-1 on Saturday, with the 36-year-old scoring a brace.

Jesse Lingard and Bruno Fernandes were also on the scoresheet at Old Trafford.

Ronaldo was overjoyed with his goals and the three points, expressing his gratitude for the opportunity to assist the club.

“My return to Old Trafford was only a brief reminder of why this stadium is dubbed the Theater of Dreams,” he remarked. It has always been a fantastic place for me, where I can achieve everything I set my mind to.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/epl-ronaldo-reacts-as-his-brace-takes-man-utd-top-of-table

1 Like

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by shiki(m): 3:26am On Sep 12, 2021
My GOAT

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by chukwuibuipob: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2021
cool Envy will kee some Evil pipu sad
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by DDfruitful: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2021
A wonderful weekend it was for all United fans
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by Yommychrz(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by paulolee(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2021
nice seeing him scoring on his return because cr7 have gat man.u fans dreaming about trophies again..
the sane way he started with juve n at the end we started hearing dt it didn't end well bcoz juve squad isnt good enough, the coaches were too backward n other trashy excuses, but dt was d same squad n coach his fans were hailing wen tinz were going ad planned..
I pray his goals help man.u celebrate trophies come next may because making a 36yr old d higest paid in EPL is no joke
and also I CNT wait to hear d excuses dis time bcox man.u dt i saw gat so many lapses but nobody is talking about it after cr7 scored 2 goals and I CNT wait to start laughing when the faults of the squad are being exposed wen tinz starts going south bcox cr7 cnt keep scoring...
Re: EPL: Ronaldo Reacts As His Brace Takes Man Utd Top Of Table by paulolee(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2021
DDfruitful:
A wonderful weekend it was for all United fans
yeah it was but dt team i saw yesterday isnt ready to win trophies and cr7 cnt help that

(1) (Reply)

My Swindon Vs Mancity Winning Ticket / Nigeria Police Constable, Mary Yetunde Aina wins WBF Super Bantamweight Belt / Harry Maguire Should Be Left Out Of ‘important Matches’ Says Nemanja Vidic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.