Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Me (609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Me by MMM3(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2011
Mods why should u ban me without warning me or informing me?
Dat 2 bad of u mods.
Forking addict or fork addict hope u re happy now small boy.
JUST LIFT MY BAN NOW OR !!! angry
Re: Why Me by MrsChima(f): 9:26pm On May 24, 2011
Did it say spamming or bypassing the word filter?
Re: Why Me by 190: 9:30pm On May 24, 2011
M M M 3:

Mods why should u ban me without warning me or informing me?
Dat 2 bad of u mods.
Forking addict or fork addict hope u re happy now small boy.
JUST LIFT MY BAN NOW OR !!! angry
shocked angry
Re: Why Me by CrazyMan(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2011
I would suggest that you stop barking and begin procedures to ensure your release.

In order to undergo a successful release, you’re advised to follow the following steps.

Kneeling down
: Now this humble exercise (which usually lasts between 12 to 18 hours) is to show Seun and his mods that you’re ready to undergo the next stage.

Frog jump
: This is the next stage; and you might ask why must I do that? But due to past experience, most banned people immediately engaged in the exercise after they were banned. Usually this exercise is to let the Seun and his mods know how serious you are. If given approval, you shall proceed to the third and final stage.

Rolling on the floor: This is the third and final stage now don’t get me wrong, rolling on the floor simply means surrendering all bad habits. Once you undergo this final process, Seun would fully be convinced that you’re worth the amnesty; and believe me, you shall be granted your freedom.

Goodluck.
Re: Why Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 24, 2011
kuwahahaha! grin
Re: Why Me by IZUKWU(m): 3:55am On May 25, 2011
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Andy Akinwolere Sets Two Swimming Records. / What Are The Yardstick You Could Use To Know Who Your Soulmate Truly Is? / The Future Of Life At Sea: Yacht Island Dubbed "floating City!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.