Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools (9612 Views)

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen / 36 Governors Agree To End Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by gambia(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Jokers

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by adenigga(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Someone should please explain how this normadic school work

Is it that teacher will be following students about or there are different schools then student can attend anyone anytime they wish without proper school transfer procedures

What's the syllabus/curriculum like?
This is one of the textbooks recommended in their syllabus/curriculum......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Adedamola6(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Whatever
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Myhusband(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2021
watch as that Senior cow in asorock will want to release bailout for some greedy governors to have nomadic school down south, despite these foolish people add nothing to Nigeria economy, they still want to remained a pain in the butt

please mention any progressive country that have Fulani in majority in their political space? I'm waiting

na thunder go fire all Fulani for drawing this country backward

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Confirmedzombie: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:
What will the teachings look like in a Nomadic school? Please I really want to know...

Nomadic forming is the Rearing of cos and other animasie.

Im sure the school will help the herders on Ethics & Conducts.

This is a right step by the governor. Other states should emulate this please.
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Randy111(m): 7:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Will they have practical sessions in the school? I know abokis can't read do it will most likely be practical. But the teaching go funny die

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by pegix(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Hehehe......why should i

Criticize ke

Good one jigawa...control ur brothers cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by adefitim(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Them no get teachers for proper school program na Nomadic School Dey there list

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by RedEnergy: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2021
That's what happens when you get free IGR you never worked for. You spend it anyhow like an idiot

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Confirmedzombie: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Bl80:
Those guys are still in the 18th century

What is Nomadic Farming ?

At times you people just comment for nothing.

You dont know the meaning of Nomadic forming and you just type nonsense out of hate and sentiment.

The school is very good to educate the herders and you type that rubbish.

Hate will keeeee you and your gang.

Before you quote me, tell me What you understand by Nomadic Farming.

Make sure you dont use Google.
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by rex21: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Well make una no vex but this 1st to comment abi wetin una dey call am... I no see anything for the thing na.

First to comment for two post just this morning wey some people dey go church and mosque grin for na Hin me dey use jalapian

But make we serious o, I need person to explain wetin una dey see for the first to comment itch for me abeg

Seriously, you should be flogged, caned, stoned, slapped and beaten all at the same time.
Instead of making meaningful contribution to the topic, see wetin u dey write. Na wa o. Lemme not ask how old you are, it'll be a rhetorical question angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by 4gunners(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

You dont know the meaning of Nomadic forming and you just type nonsense out of hate and sentiment.

Lol.. And what's special about Nomadic farming that you typed the long epistle. It's disheartening that people like you see nothing wrong reading this kind of stories in 21st century. Travel to these northern states and see for yourself why a lot is worng with the presernt situation in the north.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by rex21: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Nomadic farming is a practice where farmers move their animals from one place to another, in search of food/water. This is an old, ancient and archaic practice. It shouldn't be encouraged let alone sponsored.

Please do enlighten us how nomadic farming is beneficial.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by techWriter1: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2021
nothing that lawsuits you and your residents ....For us in the Southwest...Open pasture is forbid!
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by xpool(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2021
wunmi590:
tongue

I pity your life, you better hussle to know how to generate money yourself in your state...

Dont expect free money from Rivers and Lagos this month oooo...

Make you know think say you go use their money pay their salary sad

The north will always be very poor, they will never grow because of laughable policies like this.
Image ! This is what a governor is happy to do - nomadic life?

Very lazy governors from lazy and hypocritic people, depending on VAT from alcohol, cigarettes etc from southern states, yet they say they forbid them.
What stops the governor from establishing a milk firm, leather firm etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by computer0810(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
I hope all herdsmen in d south can nw see jigawa as home, dey should return there for nomadic abi whatever dey call it
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by LadyExcellency: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore’ a socio-cultural Fulani Organisation

See how someone is lying about the status of Miyetti Allah, A Trade Union is being called a sociocultural organisation to deceive Nigerians.

Thank goodness Ọhaneze and Afanifere rejected a meeting of sociocultural organisations the presidency called which extended invitation to Miyetti Allah, a trade union organisation.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by PAWG(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2021
These things are hard to comprehend. In this age the government is sponsoring and facilitating nomadic cattle rearing undecided

I truly wonder what the North would be like in 50 years

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Michaelpsych: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2021
North getter poorer day by day,not just normal school but 200 nomadic schools for herdsmen,well if that will solve the demonic acts orchestrated by these herdsmen,then am cool
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by PAWG(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Michaelpsych:
North getter poorer day by day,not just normal school but 200 nomadic schools for herdsmen,well if that will solve the demonic acts orchestrated by these herdsmen,then am cool

Further enslavement of Fulani by their few elites. I don’t think these guys mean well for their people.

All the those cows you see roaming around are owned by BIG WIGS.
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Skillsnigeria: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Is it an islamic school
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by wunmi590(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2021
xpool:

The north will always be very poor, they will never grow because of laughable policies like this.
Image ! This is what a governor is happy to do - nomadic life?

Very lazy governors from lazy and hypocritic people, depending on VAT from alcohol, cigarettes etc from southern states, yet they say they forbid them.
What stops the governor from establishing a milk firm, leather firm etc.

Just leave the lazy people...

It would be like indian film for their eyes by end of this month

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by fredoooooo: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Herders or Bandits ... una wan start to dey deceive unaself again .. from herders to bandits or terro*rist . I no dey abeg
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by mozes01(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:
What will the teachings look like in a Nomadic school? Please I really want to know...
How to become murderous herdsmen
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by wink2015(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Good move by the Jigawa state government.

Other northern states should key in.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by seyz91(m): 8:32am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy Abi
ecolime:
Good one

All herdsmen in the south should relocate there.

Herd your cows in the North. We will patronise you and transport the cows down to the south whenever we need them.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by adenigga(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2021
mozes01:

How to become murderous herdsmen
and be a certified.........

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by BigYash: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2021
ecolime:
Good one

All herdsmen in the south should relocate there

Herd your cows in the North. We will patronise you and transport the cows down to the south whenever we need them.
They should be fast about the bolded..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by IdJack(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Good for them
Re: Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools by Elbinawi: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools - News Report

Mee:

What stop the extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy to establish and maintain nomadic schools for children of Herders in the past?

More than 99% of the murderous Fulani Herders terrorizing innocent civilians in Northern Nigeria have not seen the four walls of schools for education.

The total lack of all education - both Islamic & modern - made them willing tools of the extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy. These youngsters lost hope in having good living in this world, they them took up weapons and became ruthless Bandits and Kidnappers.

The gross irresponsiblility, rascality and extreme wickedness of the Northern Oligarchy is the major cause of the murderous armed banditry in Northern Nigeria.

We should remember the Newton's Third Law of Motion:

"To Every Action there is an Equal and Opposite Reaction".

Armed banditry is the reaction of the monumental failure of the wicked Northern Nigeria to provide education for the poor masses of the region.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: No Right-thinking Apolitical Yoruba Should Jubilate! / Oyo 2019: Omololu Laosun Emerges Sowore’s AAC Guber Candidate / FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.