Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide (551 Views)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Seeksnigeria: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Update from

Solomon Oboh, a National Diploma (ND 1) student of Public Administration, Auchi Polytechnic was reportedly found dangling in his room on Friday night.

The 23 yr-old student of Auchi Polytechnic in Etsako West local government area of Edo State, committed suicide after classes on Friday, [url]Siggy[/url] reports.

The spokesperson for the school, Mustapha Oshiobugie, who confirmed the incident to [url][/url], said he was yet to get the details.

A source said the deceased, in his suicide note, instructed that his mobile phone to be given to one Sandra, believed to be his girl friend whom he begged for forgiveness.

He said: “Solomon was in class on Friday and left for home after class, we only came home later in the evening to find him dangling in the ceiling of his room at Bawack area of South Ibie.

“He was a very quiet boy who took his academics very serious. He wouldn’t go out and never showed any sign of depression”.

https:///23-year-old-auchi-poly-student-commits-suicide/

Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Seeksnigeria: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2021
Chai
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Totilopussylick(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2021
No one get out of this Life alive, but taken it is called Suicide, and i strongly condemned this act of cowardice.

Does matter what you are going through, wether depression, hardship etc.

Suicide isn't an option!

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by realtestament(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2021
As long as their is life their is hope cry

Suicide no be am atall
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by 10mobile: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2021
I remember pre-2015 when suicide was almost unheard-of in Nigeria. So, what has changed?

People, just find a way to survive. This too will come to pass.
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Blakjewelry(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2021
10mobile:
I remember pre-2015 when suicide was almost unheard-of in Nigeria. So, what has changed?
People looking for the easy way out, though I won't say it's easy because me I can't kill myself
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Ever8090: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Nawaooo... people just dey leave this country, some dey go abroad some na great beyond...
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Elzazzi: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2021
A girl caused it ??
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Meedot2(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=10mobile post=105733579]I remember pre-2015 when suicide was almost unheard-of in Nigeria. So, what has changed?

Nollywood contributes in no small measure to this suicide menace bro.
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Matheusmartin: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
If it's true you decided to end your life because of a woman, thereby throwing your real loved ones including your sweet mum into mourning, it shall never be well with you in your next life.

May the deepest part of hell be reserved for you (assuming hell is real).)
Re: 23 Year Old Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
May his soul be condemned!

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Poly Demotes Lecturer, Sacks Another Over Gross Misconduct Continue Readin / Introduction To NFT For Newbies… / Please It's Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.