Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy (2214 Views)

Guys Please I Need A Recent List Of The Monthly Spending Limit Of Mastercard Or / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2021
If you are interested call me on 08127371552, its also my WhatsApp number
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Orlamoda:
If you are interested call me on 08127371552, its also my WhatsApp number

How much for the training?
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Training is #4000, you will make it back on your first day
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Chrismanuels(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Im interested
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chrismanuels:
Im interested

Message me on whatsApp
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Ausbeny2020: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks very much. I have already learned a lot. I hope to start making profit soon. I will come back here as soon as my first profit drops.

1 Like

Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by dappydozzy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ausbeny2020:
Thanks very much. I have already learned a lot. I hope to start making profit soon. I will come back here as soon as my first profit drops.

There is not much profit right now, because of the free fall of naira, nobody is selling cheaper in order for you to buy and sell high, P2P is not as profitable as you think right now, I am not even ready to sacrifice any money for any unnecessary training right now. Is it possible to make 5k daily with current market? How much will be the starting capital to earn such profit daily, it just not possible.

1 Like

Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by cj4humanity: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
dappydozzy:

There is not much profit right now, because of the free fall of naira, nobody is selling cheaper in order for you to buy and sell high, P2P is not as profitable as you think right now, I am not even ready to sacrifice any money for any unnecessary training right now. Is it possible to make 5k daily with current market? How much will be the starting capital to earn such profit daily, it just not possible.
You get small oil for brain. One will require a lot of capital to make 5k daily
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by ANTIGAY(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ausbeny2020:
LOL
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
dappydozzy:

Its possible to make 5k and more a day, with a capital of $1000, you make #1500 per transaction, if you run 5 transaction in a day within max 5hrs, you will make #6,500, you can make more if you do more transaction... To you #6500 a day might be a small profit on #550,000 ($1000) but #6,500 x 30 days( A month) = #195,000 profit every month, from the comfort of you home, using your phone and data, that's all you need, no hidden charges
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
cj4humanity:

You get small oil for brain. One will require a lot of capital to make 5k daily

5k profit daily is equal to #150,000 per month, tell me a business that will give you a return of #150,000 a month in Nigeria of today that won't require a lot more capital than P2P merchant... you can start this P2P business with as low as $100 and grow from there, Rome wasn't built in a day
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Orlamoda: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2021
If you have doubts about taking this training, its okay, I get you, my advice is that you bookmark this post and check back after a month, cos in a month time, testimonies of first month earning will start coming in from the first batch of guys I trained today 14/09/2021. Till then, have fun and stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Hardheolar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Orlamoda:
If you have doubts about taking this training, its okay, I get you, my advice is that you bookmark this post and check back after a month, cos in a month time, testimonies of first month earning will start coming in from the first batch of guys I trained today 14/09/2021. Till then, have fun and stay blessed
tongue
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by phranco(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Do you guys know about pump and dump in crypto. Pls I want to know more about it. I heard someone can make up to 100% profit and above with pump signals.
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by profchudo(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Hwfa this post? People still making using p2p?
Re: Forget about this, its no longer profitable due to a recent binance policy by Bloomfrancs03(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Orlamoda:

Its possible to make 5k and more a day, with a capital of $1000, you make #1500 per transaction, if you run 5 transaction in a day within max 5hrs, you will make #6,500, you can make more if you do more transaction... To you #6500 a day might be a small profit on #550,000 ($1000) but #6,500 x 30 days( A month) = #195,000 profit every month, from the comfort of you home, using your phone and data, that's all you need, no hidden charges

Lol. You actually need 10 trades not 5 trade to make such money

(1) (Reply)

Can I Import Beer Into Nigeria To Sell? / How To Trade Global Penny Stocks / What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.