Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 (4378 Views)

ASUU Begin Indefinite Strike On August 4 / Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by warzy: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
This is to inform all applicants into tne Golden University of Osun state that their post ume date has been announced on the radio and more also,  it is only candudate who score 200 and above in their JAMB are qualified for the screening excercise. And the date chosen for the screening is AUGUST 4th 2007. successsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
It will still be updated on their website on www.uniosun.org.Thanks
for more detail please contact warzy on 08056838886 or 08061538190 and on www.warzy@yahoo.com
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by RemmyAlex(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hello Oga,
Thanks for the info.
You call the school yet unborn a golden school, school that those srudent in Osun(an indegene) does not recognise( from an indegene please, pardon me),. After extrating so hugh of money from prospectus candidates, stil wake up to conduct post ume for 200 mark and above when the original school for those that scores 200 will definatey admit those of they apss the post ume. Man, let us e realistic abut the fact.
The school is not golden but rather, ?
I must start pitying those that apllly anf waste thier money for the school admission and yet no admision for them after scoring 190 and below i n thier Jamb exam.
I pity you guys, God can stil do the best and the better.
stay cool.
Remmy
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by olutob(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2007
Thanks guyz for the information on the uniosun post ume. i really appreciate. t&x.
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by ibgoodnews(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2007
hi folks, are u awere of the latest info. pls look for tuesday 24th punch news paper or visit www.uniosun.org or u can call this number 08087851811 there is beter thing coming up i can be of help if u want thanks
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by royalyinx(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2007
Thanks alot for the much needed info peeps, However, i don't have a photocopy of the form and am not too sure where the receipt is and was only wondering where i would find the form number, Waiting on your response asap.
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by ibgoodnews(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
it coming intresting for those that obtain osun state university form so keet trying ti is well with us
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by mowzes(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2007
there is no specfic ume score 4 the 2007 uniosun postume screening
and the exam date would be btw the 8th and 11th of august
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by omident: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2007
hello guys out there,lets get things right pls .when is the exam,the venue and is there any cut off mark ? anyone who has authentic gist relating to this should kindly contact me via my phone 08056270507.thanks [mid nite call is allowed] don't flash pls .i will also appreciate it if u can text me .Lanre is my name a.k.a Igwe [gunners for life]
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by olokun(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2007
This are the informations you need.

SCREENING OF APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All candidates who obtained application forms for admission to degree programmes in Osun State University are requested to note the following:

1. There will be a screening exercise for ALL candidates between the 8th and the 11th of August, 2007.

2. Candidates are to complete an online biodata form and upload their passport photographs between Wednesday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 31

3. The passport photograph uploaded by a candidate will be embossed on his or her student ID card when admitted into UNIOSUN and on the certificate upon graduation.

4. An acknowledgment slip indicating a special number for each candidate and the location where the screening will be conducted will be generated upon successful completion of the online registration.

5. Candidates are to bring the acknowledgement slip to the venue of the screening.

6. Candidates without the acknowledgement slip will NOT be admitted into the venue for the screening.

to complete the biodata form
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by omident: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2007
SCREENING OF APPLICANTS FOR ADMISSION TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All candidates who obtained application forms for admission to degree programmes in Osun State University are requested to note the following:

1. There will be a screening exercise for ALL candidates between the 8th and the 11th of August, 2007.

2. Candidates are to complete an online biodata form and upload their passport photographs between Wednesday, July 25th and Tuesday, July 31

3. The passport photograph uploaded by a candidate will be embossed on his or her student ID card when admitted into UNIOSUN and on the certificate upon graduation.

4. An acknowledgment slip indicating a special number for each candidate and the location where the screening will be conducted will be generated upon successful completion of the online registration.

5. Candidates are to bring the acknowledgement slip to the venue of the screening.

6. Candidates without the acknowledgement slip will NOT be admitted into the venue for the screening.

to complete the biodata form
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by royalyinx(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
royalyinx:

Thanks alot for the much needed info peeps, However, i don't have a photocopy of the form and am not too sure where the receipt is and was only wondering where i would find the form number, Waiting on your response asap.
Could someone please reply to my post urgently
Re: Osun State University Post Ume Date August 4 2007 by Emma1234: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
osun state university

2009/2010 admmission exercise notice of post ume screening

this is to inform all UME candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2009/2010 university matriculations exam and made osun state university their first or second choice and all other interested applicants to note that there shall be a post-ume screening exercise on tuesday 7th, 8th and 9th of july. at 11am in centres indicated against their courses of choice.

closing date; submission of forms closes at 12midnite on monday 6th july 2009.

for further info. call Jojo on 08032372272 or 08022285123

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 / Study In New Zealand Best School Ever / Common Grammatical Errors To Avoid In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.