Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered (37185 Views)

Customs Intercept N1.6bn Worth Of Drugs, Ieds, Other Contrabands / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by nerd004: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
See what that Albino in DSS custody has caused.... just allowing promising but gullible youths to waste away because of his senseless ideology....

I pray he gets 600 years imprisonment with hard labour
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Kingvitalisdiho: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is fake news..
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okhuadams:
Home many of the bandits, bokos, and cow fuckers, have you killed
Too many to count. Bloody terrorist. Kill and send all terrorists and their sympathizers to hell. IPOB, ESN, Bandits, herdsmen, bokoharam, isis, etc. you will all die a painful death. Shot and rot on the streets like dog. I spit on you bloody terrorist

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
dragunov:

So every criminal, thug, armed robber in the East is now ESN? Guys use your brains now. These are not ESN members. ESN is better kitted than this. Where is the IED in the picture? Nigeria police sha!
Makes no difference. Killers and terrorists are same no difference. They are all cold blooded killers non is better than the other. Terrorist is a terrorist. Kill them all with their sympathizers. ESN, IPOB, bandits, herdsmen, bokoharam, cultists, criminals, thugs, armed robbers and kidnappers etc.They will all rot in hell.
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by DOCU(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
joinnow:
I thought
They said they have killed the
Dragon some month ago
The dragon return back

Okay naaaa

The same Dragon they killed on 5/06/2021
Only gullible fellow believe all these TRASH they are reporting.
if you can believe that ESN/IPOB are being killed by these security operatives, then you can believe that Monkey and snake swallowed money.

Those that live in the East know how the security operatives are being bullied by those guys, yet the news is the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Quaddafi29: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na today? God is watching and will act soon

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Quaddafi29: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dragon was killed in June and has been killed again.make una fear God oooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by paltielx: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good one
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by kechywillz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigeria will pay for the blood these young men they are wasting,karma will visit all of them
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by UnabashedIPOB: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
I find it mighty funny that these agents of the dark would continue to lie to simpletons. Each time they report these FAKE ass news about imaginary gun battles with imaginary ESN members, they are always victorious and nothing ever happened to their men...no gun shot wounds. But the sad truth is that some IDIOTS still believe in all their C0CK and BULL stories. It does not take a genius to know that all these made up stories about gun battles are NOTHING but these devils in uniforms killing innocent unarmed civilians. So, please STOP your lies because if actually you were engaged in a gun battle with ESN members, knowing how poorly trained and ill equipped you guys are, more of you should be going home in body bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Ceufinish: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
The lord will preserve us by his mighty power. Join us for this crusade
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by sharpsecret: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nairobi33:
It's you deceiving yourself. It's you who glorify and celebrate terrorism. You are the blood thirsty terrorists sympathizer not me. And this is not about Igbo; Not all Igbo people call themselves Biafran. There are well informed and patriotic Igbo who don't sympathizes with bloodthirsty tyrant who imposes himself a supreme leader of Igbo. they don't glorify and celebrate terror. When they were on the lose killing and beheading our security men/women, when they went out terrorizing innocent igbo who defy sit@home order and went about their business to make end meet you didn't come here to cry about their terror and tyranny.. Who elected KANU to be the supreme leader of Igbo people? Who legitimize his force imposition of self leadership and dictatorship? Ipob/ESN has no monopoly of violence. Our security men can kill and defend themselves against your terrorist brothers. Kill them all with their filthy sympathizers. You are a terrorist
if u are a military man and u see three Igbo guys sitting how do u differentiate the real Igbo from ipob member?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by wink2015(m): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
sirp9898:
So no one is calling it southern killing because it is Igbo something but when it will happen to other southern states you should be rejoycing the way you are rejoycing now.ok

Biafra is not clearly understood with the way the Igbos are going about especially from a non Igbo perspective.

They should reform it's military operational apparatus.

Maybe adjust it to the non violent Sunday Igboho model.

Many Igbos sons and daughters especially their young ones are dying needlessly.

While others are in police cell awaiting trials.

While the south south middlebelt and south west wish these killing never happened.

THE IGBO SHOULD REMODEL the Biafran struggle and the ESN, IPOB to make way for non violent struggle.

ESN and IPOB should also stop the attack
On police formation in south east which is for killing of police officer s.
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by nedekid: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari is really trying as regards security
in SE - see how armed hoodlums are being taken out ruthlessly.
Yes he is trying in the SE undecided
It seems he does well when it is ipob with toy, locally fabricated guns and knockout (banger) IEDs possibly used to chase Fulani killer heardsmen.
The irony is that the "trying" seems to deminish when it comes to Fulani bandits, Boko haram, iswap ravaging the north.
Nna, front of my office has over 200 abokis sleeping there overnight as refuges from the north. As I said in earlier post. My malam gateman says he cannot travel home upnorth to visit, that he will be kidnapped and his family will have to negotiate 10 to 20k for his release. That is the norm now he says.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by seunayantokun(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2021
Picture follow this one come because no be audio. But their own, them no go touch them.
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Okhuadams(m): 2:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Nairobi33:

Too many to count. Bloody terrorist. Kill and send all terrorists and their sympathizers to hell. IPOB, ESN, Bandits, herdsmen, bokoharam, isis, etc. you will all die a painful death. Shot and rot on the streets like dog. I spit on you bloody terrorist
I never knew you were this crazy , when ur neighbors, friends and family were saying that you are mentally in the past, I thought they were joking.i now know better. If truly you are ok u'll understand my quote, and what I mean, of a truth, u are mentally in the past, A very high degree of madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Hope they never slaughter innocent blood.

I knew pictures will be attached b4 clicking the headline.

But una bandits up north, " Scores of bandits have been neutralized, yet no pictures "...

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOL, says already cursed and low lQ Fulani marauding terrorist , focus on your already cursed region, where killings, especially the innocent ones has become norm.

Biafra must be free, no matter the propaganda by your Fulani terrorist government..

Cursed stunts..

Shioor using cheap taquiya will never save you from the suffering and misfortune you are destined for all the days of your miserable life.
When you finally die premature and untimely ,you will tell your terrorist ancestors that your downfall was picking Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense �

It will never be well with both you and your fulani govt��.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by ablejesus26(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
[s]Says Fulani stunts, every arm robbers killed is now tag IPOB/ESN..[/s]

Unity beggars every where..

E pain am die ��.
I told you that Igboland will never be your own region �.
Keep wishing na so your cursed life go dey spoil dey go.

Rubbish wailing dear pig.

Death to anyone who says IMO State will not drink water and drop her Cup in peace �

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Babisha10(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Believe Nigerian police at your own risk. These are just ordinary criminals. Any armed robber caught automatically becomes ESN/IPOB member. Zoo police
Didn't u see the Biafran flag with them in the picture?
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Emergingnation(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

[s]Shioor using cheap taquiya will never save you from the suffering and misfortune you are destined for all the days of your miserable life.
When you finally die premature and untimely ,you will tell your terrorist ancestors that your downfall was picking Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense �

It will never be well with both you and your fulani govt�[/s]�.
AB0KI leaving in Hausa/Fulani quarters in Igboland land doesn't make you an Igbo man, let that sink into your ill mental brain..

Biafra has come to stay, crying , wailing and gnashing of your gworo infected teeths change nothing..

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Emergingnation(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

E pain am die ��.
I told you that Igboland will never be your own region �.
Keep wishing na so your cursed life go dey spoil dey go.

Rubbish wailing dear pig.

Death to anyone who says IMO State will not drink water and drop her Cup in peace �
you either suffering from a protracted case of mental illness or battling with occasional fits of schizophrenia which manifests in making careless, dishonourable, unrelated and incoherent statements.

I don't suppose to be joining issues with Fulani Marauding terrorist, the lowest IQ people earth.

Cursed stunts.

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Scap93: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Keep killing innocent people in Igbo land but when it comes to Bandits, Biko Haram no pictorial evidence

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by samwillyco1(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2021
NIGERIAN SECURITY FORCES are KILLERS of unarmed civilians in the South East in the name of IPOB/ESN, while Boko Haram boys/Bandits are dealing with them in the northern parts of the country and they are pampering/Protecting them,
But in all I blame the so called SOUTH EAST ELITES/POLITICIANS for inviting/allowing them to be killing the unarmed civilians in the zone, unlike NORTHERN ELITES that protects their own and cash out from the Federal Government.

In all God will judge all of us according to our work

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by Killermamba: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2021
authority2006:

Innocent people with all those weapons? I wonder what would be found in their possession before calling them non innocent. Lol

Oga keep shut your mouth, ask people before you say nothing happened! I was in my environment today and I didn't know that 3 people were already murdered by Hausa boys and another one shot in the leg by soldiers while many boys were arrested until one man narrated everything to me with the picture of one of the victims who was slaughtered

Happening now, heavy gun battle ongoing between the Nigeria army and the members of ESN in amaifeke here in orlu the battle has been on since around 6:45am.

Note no police on ground just the military, na to post pictures police know
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered by ConqueredWest: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Killermamba:

Happening now, heavy gun battle ongoing between the Nigeria army and the members of ESN in amaifeke here in orlu the battle has been on since around 6:45am.

Note no police on ground just the military, na to post pictures police know

Who won today.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.