Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Lost But... Samsung Note 8 American Spec Single Sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lost But... Samsung Note 8 American Spec Single Sim (165 Views)

USA Used Samsung Note 8 Duos & Single SIM 105k / Price reviewed: Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Single Sim & Dual Are Available / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Sealed, Single Sim And Dual Sim. #Price Slashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost But... Samsung Note 8 American Spec Single Sim by Hallenjay: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2021
I lost the above phn somewhere in port Harcourt around market junction.

Phone is on double lock...screen lock and power lock, it would require for code before it can be switch off except if the battery goes off by it self and requires a code when you put it on before the screen lock and network page will display.

The issue now is that I was dragging road with some drivers while driving,I came down run around to clear the road which I successfully cleared,just some minutes after that scene,I remember my phn and it's switched off already wen I called it.

I was surprised because I still had almost 20% battery and my data is not on,Ds shd allowed my phn last for at least more 4hrs. I drove back to see if it was broken by a car or something,search everywhere for it's remnants and couldn't and am left shocked.

Now my question is how do you guys put off Samsung note 8 with those locks off so quick and what trick could have worked for that, meanwhile I can track the phone because immediately a new sim is inserted it will send message to my second line and the phn is registered on my Samsung mobile.i am hoping on using those features to track it down immediately they put it to use.

WHO CAN GIVE ME CLEAR IDEA ON HOW THEY OPEN IT, preferably someone who has either use or work on latest Samsung. I'm of the opinion the phn was smashed and someone picked the remaining part and go home.

Searched my car to see if I drop it der and nothing.

Kindly help.

Cc: Lalasticalla

Seun

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Error 6129 / I Will Create A Working Upwork Account For You As A Nigerian. / NEED CONTENT? - Get Fast, Reliable Content Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.