Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cape Breton University, Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cape Breton University, Canada (1396 Views)

Cape Breton University Canada / How Is The Academics & Study Life In Macewan & Cape Breton University? / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cape Breton University, Canada by alisgood: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2021
I received a notice of acceptance from Cape Breton University, Canada. It is an unconditional acceptance. Please I'd like to know if the University accepts tuition payment on arrival for international students. Has anyone been through this process?
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by Waskylala: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello I just got admitted into Cape Breton University, can we talk ?
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by MotunrayoD: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
alisgood:
I received a notice of acceptance from Cape Breton University, Canada. It is an unconditional acceptance. Please I'd like to know if the University accepts tuition payment on arrival for international students. Has anyone been through this process?

Hello, how has the process been so far?
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by MotunrayoD: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
MotunrayoD:

Hello, how has the process been so far?

Decided to pay the school fees
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by golor(m): 1:08am On Jun 20, 2022
mzharyorlah:

Hello, please I am about to apply for this school as well for Jan 2023 intake. Planning on family japa but I will be going first
- how long did it take for the admission to come out?
-cost of living there?
- how easy is it to get jobs?

U can't go next year January but may or September next year as university application portal has closed for January intake 2023.....mehn I HV my admission for university of Manitoba already with scholarship self ..na proof of fund de delay my visa application
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by beewirhy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
mzharyorlah:

Hello, please I am about to apply for this school as well for Jan 2023 intake. Planning on family japa but I will be going first
- how long did it take for the admission to come out?
-cost of living there?
- how easy is it to get jobs?

Hello. Did you apply eventually? Please reply on whatsapp 0 8 1 6 5 7 2 2 2 2 5
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by Salmahta: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Waskylala:
Hello I just got admitted into Cape Breton University, can we talk ?

I just got admitted to cape breton university for a 2years post graduate diploma in health management and safety, and I've been seeing informations about lack of part time job for students in the school. I just need more informations about work and study, Post graduate work visa and poasibility of getting pr after my studies. I don't want to regret anything. Thank you
Re: Cape Breton University, Canada by Salmahta: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hello, how far with the admission? Did you later go?.
I just admitted to the same school for the same program, whatever info you can give will really help me prepare. Thank you
Salmahta:

I just got admitted to cape breton university for a 2years post graduate diploma in health management and safety, and I've been seeing informations about lack of part time job for students in the school. I just need more informations about work and study, Post graduate work visa and poasibility of getting pr after my studies. I don't want to regret anything. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Lecturer Under Fire For Allegedly Raping Final Year Student (VIDEO) / What Is Caligynephobia? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.