Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Please Refer A Laptop To Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Refer A Laptop To Me (251 Views)

I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira / Urgent Need Of Fairly Used Laptop To Buy @ Range Of 30k-40k / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Refer A Laptop To Me by TheMohican(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello readers, My name is Mohican, I live in Jos currently. I'm in need of a laptop that can cater to my needs and would appreciate advice. I've used my Hp pavilion for 7 years now and the laptop finally packed up last month.

About me;
I need the laptop for a variety of needs like watching movies, research and writing.. i write alot, especially now that I've started writing projects again. I work so I dont have the time to do my writing during the day, hence backlights are very important since i already wear glasses. I also specifically want something that is modern, sleek and portable probably a 7th or 8th generation PC...

I would like an SSD storage but I'm not hellbent on it.. if i see 1tb HDD i go take am like that, i also have a HD so I'm not very specific about space

A laptop that can carry light games like PES or COD would be appreciated since i sometimes kill bordom with a few games here and there.. finally i would like something with a very good battery life.

I'm open to brands like Dell and Samsung as well as Hp but my budget is 100k - 130k..

Any referal would be appreciated
Re: Please Refer A Laptop To Me by udemzyudex(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Get a folio 9470m core i5

You will get 4/500gb for that amount then you get an external hdd of 500gb and extra 4gb ram to make it 8gb, it's cheaper that way compare if you want to get 8gb/1tb direct.

BTW the laptop is #130-#135 best
Re: Please Refer A Laptop To Me by TheMohican(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2021
udemzyudex:
Get a folio 9470m core i5

You will get 4/500gb for that amount then you get an external hdd of 500gb and extra 4gb ram to make it 8gb, it's cheaper that way compare if you want to get 8gb/1tb direct.

BTW the laptop is #130-#135 best

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Hp 15-dy2039ms Laptop / What Should One Look Out For? / HP 450 G1 SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.