Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit (39855 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by MorningStar233: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
But seriously e no too fine

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Elock1: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
smiley
What a rubbish clothe with a rubbish color combo.... E sure me die say that thing no reach 100k sef

Celebrities and fake life
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by gbaskiboy: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
The clothe is not expensive I can afford it with my salary
Had it been I was at the party this is how am going to pack food

Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Number309: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Next news pls
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Reminds me of Pdp an owambe party. Use our common patrimony to flex all over the world while doing absolutely nothing but leaving several uncompleted projects littered all over the country.

Buhari is a faliure bt he really exposed Pdp uselessness.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by gatahe: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Like i care
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by naija1stnigar(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lindku:
Gsgsg
and nairaland will not see this goat to block him.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Rexnegro(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lubbish
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Organizer111222(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
It’s cheap …. It’s cheap
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Hotzone(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
If u can afford it then it’s not expensive
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
olaboy33:
No bad intent, but who knows what 57 years old Mo Abudu below does exactly for a living

Mo Abudu is a seasoned broadcaster, media personality, and TV house owner!
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
olaboy33:
No bad intent, but who knows what 57 years old Mo Abudu below does exactly for a living
She's in the entertainment industry, I know someone in the industry who knows her well and is on her current project. She's good at what she does and quite hardworking!
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Angelfrost(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Elock1:
smiley
What a rubbish clothe with a rubbish color combo.... E sure me die say that thing no reach 100k sef

Celebrities and fake life

She is not that kind of celebrity tho... That woman is made!!!

She can actually and easily afford 10 of those without scratching her bank account.

An Ugly and hideous cloth still. grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by suffering: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
That dress is trash.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Bunmhi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lovely
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Truthsoldier(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
angryTruth be told...

That cloth cannot be washed..it is use and dump
abi una get any idea?
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by JohnSin97: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
olaboy33:

She worked at Author Anderson and was an executive at ExxonMobil.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by gentleguy1975: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Felabrity:
One of the most richest anc successful women out there

I am sure the dress is worth more than that
is this the same Mo Abudu giving millions of dollars to the best performing president in africa?
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by JohnSin97: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
gentleguy1975:
is this the same Mo Abudu giving millions of dollars to the best performing president in africa?

That's Mo'Ibrahim, the celtel guy...I think
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by gentleguy1975: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
JohnSin97:

That's Mo'Ibrahim, the celtel guy...I think
ok, thanks bro
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by airsaylongcome: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angelfrost:

She is not that kind of celebrity tho... That woman is made!!!

She can actually and easily afford 10 of those without scratching her bank account.

An Ugly and hideous cloth still. grin

Piece of filth. Rags.

At ₦378k the outfit is less than $1k. So definitely not designer or top drawer. Well within her range. But the drew is outright hideous
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by koyyess: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
I love seeing females in high positions. But I hate it when they don't tag younger females along.
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by pacespot(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just like this cloth, people who know the price of every luxurious car in this country are the ones without a single car grin. All Nigerians see in life is money, nothing else matters to them undecided
Re: Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit by ComeToJesus: 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Op, I hope you are not indirectly glamourising poverty.

Kini big deal (in Naeto's voice)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gtbank Fashion: Angry Crowd Breaks Wall To Enter Event / Fashion Or Madness? / Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.