Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship (13371 Views)

Polls: Ortom Breaks Ranks, G5 Governors Battle To Save Political Careers / 15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List / 17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by Franchise21(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
OK
Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by jaxxy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
heykims:
Nice strategy by the southern players, none from the region is vying for the chairman position because they want the Presidency.

The North said that may still not determine where the president will come from.
Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by Ceufinish: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
We'r need to win the battle over sin through the help of christ
Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by Stanchem029: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Postivity1:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony m okeke is a scammer
21[/color][color=black]082

Tony onye ori.

Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by ComrdDRS1: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
No politician is a saint....... I give this position to North Central particularly, George Akume...... Insult him but in politics no one is a saint....... Okay bring the saint out do that we can support him..
Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by ComrdDRS1: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
North Central deserve that position..... I give it to George Akume......
No politician is a saint, stop throwing him stones.... Are you a saint?
Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship by vilarectd(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2021
Andy Farrell’s Ireland squad face a busy autumn schedule with four games now confirmed for October and November 2021. First up is Ireland’s return fixture with the USA in the Las Vegas Rugby Cup on Saturday, October 30 at the Allegiant Stadium. Japan will return to Dublin in November following this month’s nine-try thriller How to watch Ireland vs New Zealand Rugby between the two teams, and are the opponents for opening fixture of the Autumn International series on Saturday, November 6. A week later New Zealand return to Ireland for the first time since 2018 when they suffered their first loss on Irish soil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW Calls For Peaceful Coexistence, Appeals To Sanwo-Olu / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.