Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. (377 Views)

Compact And Feels Great In The Hand: Doozy DZ5000 Disposable Vape / Jehus Farms Limited Has Scammed My Uncle.. Pls Help / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by pheelhip(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
So I and my this my uncle have been running farming deals together but he runs the market and Logistics for the farm product because i am just new in the hustle and he has a truck to run its Logistics.
He also runs a fish and piggery farm while still selling animal feed Raw materials gotten from dumping sites "asunle"

We've been running deals together until May 2021 we hitted a huge Raw materials hunt worth 600k but we didn't get market immediately for it because of the weather conditions, farming situation and economy of the country as of that moment.

The issue is since then till now September, he has been posting me that he haven't sold the raw materials saying he would let me know once he sells it. The thing is he is so street, he has sold it and do open his eyes for me wherever I request for my payment or share, giving me excuses like "the buyer haven't come around, his fishes were stolen so he couldnt raise funds to pay me my share, he needs to breed the pigs so he can sell and make profits to pay back" but till now he haven't given me my 40% share.

I have been lending money to sort my needs and paying back with my salary, hoping he would give me my share soon. I have so many debt on my neck to pay off at the moment but he doesn't want to understand saying he has many needs to cater for than i have.
I'm inbetween decisions, i dont even know what to do, what can i do inorder to pull him to paying my share of the side hustle we both made.
I am so broke and heartbroken with so many bills to pay off, my house rent is 2mnths due and I have not been able to repay another year rent, on and on like that, please what step can i take.
Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by pheelhip(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
I just weak ehn
Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by Shyluck(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Go your separate way and don't fight him to avoid being harmed. He is wicked and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
pheelhip:
So I and my this my uncle have been running farming deals together but he runs the market and Logistics for the farm product because i am just new in the hustle and he has a truck to run its Logistics.
He also runs a fish and piggery farm while still selling animal feed Raw materials gotten from dumping sites "asunle"

We've been running deals together until May 2021 we hitted a huge Raw materials hunt worth 600k but we didn't get market immediately for it because of the weather conditions, farming situation and economy of the country as of that moment.

The issue is since then till now September, he has been posting me that he haven't sold the raw materials saying he would let me know once he sells it. The thing is he is so street, he has sold it and do open his eyes for me wherever I request for my payment or share, giving me excuses like "the buyer haven't come around, his fishes were stolen so he couldnt raise funds to pay me my share, he needs to breed the pigs so he can sell and make profits to pay back" but till now he haven't given me my 40% share.

I have been lending money to sort my needs and paying back with my salary, hoping he would give me my share soon. I have so many debt on my neck to pay off at the moment but he doesn't want to understand saying he has many needs to cater for than i have.
I'm inbetween decisions, i dont even know what to do, what can i do inorder to pull him to paying my share of the side hustle we both made.
I am so broke and heartbroken with so many bills to pay off, my house rent is 2mnths due and I have not been able to repay another year rent, on and on like that, please what step can i take.
Just secretly carry one of his properties that worths the money and sell it. Case close.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by chukwuibuipob: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2021
sad
Re: Guys I Am Heartbroken And Feels Cheated By My Uncle, I Need Your Advice. by Riverville(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Report him to the family.. Make sure you collect the money and end every partnership with him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shaff Cutter Machine/ Silage Machine / Old Layers For Sale / Soybean Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.