Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model (594 Views)

How To Become A Model In Nigeria And Get A Modeling Job / Do You Have A Body Like This And Want To Work As A Model? Send Us A Mail. / Become A Model And Get Paid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by yusufu16: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
So today I stumbled on a fashion magazine and bum I saw our dear whitemoney as a model. This guy is almost everywhere doing legit hustling.

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by NwaAmaikpe: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked

Calling this Calabash a model is an insult to Male models like Tyson Beckford.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by Snitch24(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I see how much u hating on the nigga
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by Myer(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I guess to you only skinny girls should be called models too right? Even when you know you're more attracted to curvy girls.

Whitemoney being a model is not about 6 packs but his personality and the confidence he exudes in his skin. And yes, he looks good and knows what suits his looks.

Learn not to let the media define your perception.
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by psalmsmiles(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Black money
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney As A Model by Godada(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Every Mallam to his kettle.

The guy is a yummy to some but gross to others

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want Import & Sell/use Personaly Super Lovely Flats/wedge/heels Shoes? / We Make And Customize Shirts, Hoods, Sweat Shirts?, Etc / Unveiling The Face Of Native & Vogue Int. Fashion Week 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.