Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Two Fail Relationship After Introduction - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Two Fail Relationship After Introduction (4480 Views)

A Short Introduction. / Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by torvickof1312(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I'm bittered actually on all the relationship I've but efforts to make it work. I'm 38 already base in Lagos but from Kaduna state, I work with a reputable organization. I dated a lady during my NYSC in 2013 and we have gone for to the extend of seeing her parents, but I discovered that she plays more of sleeping around and that when I confront her she won't deny, her good part is that she will cry and apologies and blame distance and that I've forgiven her to the extend she took in for a man, visited me and I discover some abnormal freshness and additional weight gain and she open up and beg me to forgive and accept the child as my child. I keep my cools with no touching her for a week and I gave her money to travel back to North. I'm afraid of infidelity in the later future.

I made this other lady through my late friend, I told him I like his cousins and he agreed that only on one condition, if it is a relationship that would lead to marriage a.nd I laugh but actually I love the lady. So I start communicating with her sending her money while in school (first mistake) I take good care of her in school.

I travel home and I make my intention known to her and she gladly a accept and boom we see her parents and I was welcome, fortunate for me the parents knew my late parents. Boom I did the normal right by paying her duwery and after a short while she visited me here is Lagos. I discover that she love S** more than food, at all time she will be demanding for S*x, at first I keep giving her and I realise she has a short libido.

I call my close friend and complain to and he advised that I should look well into it so that I won't later start sharing a wife with neighbours. I was wondering on it and she travel back North and all is going on well a ND shortly two weeks later she massage me that we are to put our wedding plans on hold that she don't like the fact that Im not a prayer warrior and I don't use perfume often and she can't and won't go ahead. To cut it all short, she stop the wedding and I receive alert on the amount I paid for the dowary and boom I receive a call from friend that she is getting married to someone else. I call her uncle and the family said that it's her decision so I informed my family immediately and I end the relationship.

Since then I haven't entered into another relationship since then, my fear is not to marry the wrong person.

More over I don't have a relationship anymore

I need a wife and not a girlfriend

Thinking to marry from any tribe, if I feel she is good. PLS ADVISE ME !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by Jeon(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
torvickof1312:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm bittered actually on all the relationship I've but efforts to make it work. I'm 38 already base in Lagos but from Kaduna state, I work with a reputable organization. I dated a lady during my NYSC in 2013 and we have gone for to the extend of seeing her parents, but I discovered that she plays more of sleeping around and that when I confront her she won't deny, her good part is that she will cry and apologies and blame distance and that I've forgiven her to the extend she took in for a man, visited me and I discover some abnormal freshness and additional weight gain and she open up and beg me to forgive and accept the child as my child. I keep my cools with no touching her for a week and I gave her money to travel back to North. I'm afraid of infidelity in the later future.

I made this other lady through my late friend, I told him I like his cousins and he agreed that only on one condition, if it is a relationship that would lead to marriage a.nd I laugh but actually I love the lady. So I start communicating with her sending her money while in school (first mistake) I take good care of her in school.

I travel home and I make my intention known to her and she gladly a accept and boom we see her parents and I was welcome, fortunate for me the parents knew my late parents. Boom I did the normal right by paying her duwery and after a short while she visited me here is Lagos. I discover that she love S** more than food, at all time she will be demanding for S*x, at first I keep giving her and I realise she has a short libido.

I call my close friend and complain to and he advised that I should look well into it so that I won't later start sharing a wife with neighbours. I was wondering on it and she travel back North and all is going on well a ND shortly two weeks later she massage me that we are to put our wedding plans on hold that she don't like the fact that Im not a prayer warrior and I don't use perfume often and she can't and won't go ahead. To cut it all short, she stop the wedding and I receive alert on the amount I paid for the dowary and boom I receive a call from friend that she is getting married to someone else. I call her uncle and the family said that it's her decision so I informed my family immediately and I end the relationship.

Since then I haven't entered into another relationship since then, my fear is not to marry the wrong person.

What do you want us to do?

1 Share

Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by emae009(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
you can't sit at home and find a wife... If you're looking for a slay queen go to clubs. If you're looking for a working class lady, hang around offices. If you're looking for stay at home wife, involve the church and family back home. Each of the above cases might be different under any circumstances but the point is you have to meet people to find a wife.
who will cheat, who will kill you, who will squander your money and run away, who will divorce you, who will stay is not written on the forehead. Nobody has the script, Life can only give you small expo in form of redflags. Hope you eventually see what you're looking for!

4 Likes

Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by Estherdqueen: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
torvickof1312:

Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by torvickof1312(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Estherdqueen:
PM

Add me on Whatsapp on 08061616453
Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by torvickof1312(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
emae009:
you can't sit at home and find a wife!

Thanks for this piece of words
Re: Two Fail Relationship After Introduction by AutoChick4U(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
torvickof1312:

Thanks for this piece of words
Have u tried praying. Some happenings are simply not ordinary

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Charijee / People Pls Rate This Pics / HIV Dating Forum By Sofisexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.