Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) (38497 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Federalis: 5:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Why
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Samade7: 5:13am On Sep 13, 2021
CXLVII:
Great.

$$$ Exchange rate will drop this week then

Expecting NGN100 to $1

is bubu resigning dis week?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Forgodsgrace: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Which legitimate viable businesses can give at least 20,000 Naira profit daily with an investment of 2m?
I mean serious businesses and I am not interested in those forex ,Agroinvestment,Ponzi or cryptocurrency.

akintundeforgrace18 @ g mail. Com

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by QuickStandard: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Who's Jacob again
Maybe Jaypaul is Jacob. Jay for Jacob

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by 1billi(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2021
My cousin ex that year for Mogadishu Cantonement when her dad was still serving this ozwor government, actually her dad was the commandant then. Na wide babe be that o come even dey wonda why she dey cool now anyway person dey grow pass somethings sha, well all d best Jay b
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by gentleman82: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by okomile(f): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Thief

Where is your trons today

Get a life bros

n2300:
Thats one lucky guy...let me introduce you to pi•network,in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign¤up for •pi• and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign¤up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign¤up
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by reidkrugger(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Op, you be Olodo. Wetin u de write, wetinde chart? U come here de speak big big English. U graduate so? See as I de burst my head try comprehend wetin d figures mean.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2021
abobote:
I didn't know that Saga has a strong fan base
I'm surprised that Saga and Saskay are still in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by annyz: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2021
abobote:
I didn't know that Saga has a strong fan base

Nini's fans combined with Saga team made up the strong fan base.

Take my words

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by tomzyELNINO: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2021
WHAT'S THE CRITERIA FOR WINNING THIS GAME?? is it based on followership, being controversial or being gentle in the house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by greggng: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Here is how BBNaija Viewers voted for their favourite housemates:

Saga: 8.a20%

Jackie B: 4.26%

JayPaul: 3.77%

Can you imagine people like this been in the house while Maria that got 13 percent vote was evicted .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by OMAP1(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2021
Private life activated for Jaypaul and Jackie B (JJ)
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by clothingonline(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2021
greggng:

Can you imagine people like this been in the house while Maria that got 13 percent vote was evicted .
So you remove them when the won head of house ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by reidkrugger(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Don't mind Mr. Green Man jare.
Forgive me Sir.
E no go happen again.

Ok sir.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by DownChelsea(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
tomzyELNINO:
WHAT'S THE CRITERIA FOR WINNING THIS GAME?? is it based on followership, being controversial or being gentle in the house?

Being loved by the fans and voters.

This season, WhiteMoney is the most loved housemate by both his fellow housemates and the viewers. Hence why he's getting the most votes and ultimately winning the show
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
How this Queen keeps skipping eviction is what beats my imagination
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
How
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Saga, Jackie B and JayPaul (Photo) by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Glow on Saga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) / Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) / #bbnaija: Joseph Yobo And Victor Ikpeba Visit The House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.