Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

"I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea (534 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Check Out This Caption Of Antonio Conte In Today Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by Mangekyo: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
I just stumbled onto this video of Conte reacting to his sack by chelsea. The man was spitting fire here, he was giving it to us "as e dey hot". He even wished we get relegated the following season grin nawa

Im a chelsea fans but somehow I find myself totally agreeing with the man here, nevertheless. Perhaps Roman Abramovic should've been more patient with him as he was without any doubt one of our greatest managers...

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMFTeEnjQY
Re: "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by Kingcalls: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Thats fake...the translation is different from what they sub titled
Re: "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by Mangekyo: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thats fake...the translation is different from what they sub titled

And how did you come to this conclusion?
There are so many Italians in the comment sections who said the translation was 100% correct. Plus the handle that posted it is from a very reliable source
Re: "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by Mangekyo: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
investorMK:
let me introduce you to pi•network,in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign¤up for •pi• and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign¤up with the link in my signature and also verify your account after the sign¤up

Send me all your coins kiss

Re: "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by investorMK(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Mangekyo:

Send me all your coins kiss
lol na 909 coin dey give u joy .....
Re: "I Wish They Get Relegated"- Throwback Video Of Antonio Conte Blasting Chelsea by lolu2019: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Conte is mad.even the greatest Jose and di Matteo was sacked.who is he.

(1) (Reply)

Lewis Hamilton Missed His Opportunity To Overtake Michael Schumacher As Formula / Check Out UEFA 2021 Team Of The Year [FULL LIST] / Aboubakar Sets New Record After Cameroon’s Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.