Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,005 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Bedrock Of Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bedrock Of Christianity (175 Views)

Love: The Bedrock Of Christianity / The Traitors Of Christianity / Harmful Effect Of Christianity To Our Beloved Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bedrock Of Christianity by KaideeGee(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
1 Corinthians 15:14 (KJV) And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

The passage says it all. Of Christ did not rise from death, then there would be no me, no you. But thanks be to God He did, now we are alive and living evidences of His existence.

Peace.
Re: The Bedrock Of Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
KaideeGee:
1 Corinthians 15:14 (KJV) And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

The passage says it all. Of Christ did not rise from death, then there would be no me, no you. But thanks be to God He did, now we are alive and living evidences of His existence.

Peace.

Noah, Job, Daniel, David and I will tell you, you know not what you read nor understandeth what that passage meant.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Popular Pastor, David Yonggi Cho Is Dead / The Vanities Of Life / Happy Independence From The Kingdom Of Darkness Into The Kingdom Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.