Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies (1716 Views)

I Will Never Allow My Kids To Watch My Movies - Van Vicker / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Afroocandy Boast: Marketers Are Begging For My Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies by ZiggyHimself(m): 4:09am On May 25, 2011
In a recent interview, Mercy Johnson spoke more about her relationship with Odi (her Husband to be), and interestingly, she expressed joy that her mother-in-law to be doesnt watch her films. Hmmmmm, I can understand the reason to this joy.

Mercy Johnson had earlier confirmed that she would be getting married on 25th August 2011 to Prince Odianose Okojie, from Esanland (Uromi), Edo State.

How did he propose?(Laughs) He was straight and normal.

[b]Did he kneel down?[/b]No, he didn’t kneel down because he’s a prince. In November last year, when we went to visit our parents officially, he had the ring before he came back from the UK, but certain things happened which I’ll never tell you and he gave me the ring.

[b]Why are you marrying Odi?[/b]I ask him every morning, and I keep telling him that if I don’t marry him someone else will not marry him. He’s not that multi-billionaire, I just love that man, he’s a handsome man, a good man, I just love him, plus his flaws, even when he pisses me off I want to kiss his knee

Click the link to Read the FULL Interview

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/653-mercy-johnson-am-so-glad-my-mother-in-law-doesnt-watch-my-movies
Re: Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies by clemcykul(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2011
she go Kpeme!

love ko

se.x ni.
Re: Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies by Mcleo007(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2011
Love in the oven.
Re: Mercy Johnson : Am So Glad My Mother-in-law Does'nt Watch My Movies by sonyes: 9:38am On May 25, 2011
Am happy for u Mercy, But Can u tell us why u are happy that ur mum-in-law does not watch your movies?

(1) (Reply)

Niger-delta Minister, Godsday Orubebe In Secret Romance With Stella Oduah / VIDEO: Shocking! Mercy Johnson Murders Her Husband / Why Saka Of Etisalat Left For Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.