Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ignore The So-called Developers Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ignore The So-called Developers Here (357 Views)

Pls Don't Ignore, Help Me Out. / Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / Webmasters, Are There Developers Here Who Can Code Well Without Frameworks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore The So-called Developers Here by umroland(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2021
A lot of you called developers have been on this platform asking people to contact you for a job, I took my time to go through most of your portfolios for some of you that have websites, Instagram etc to be sincere ur jobs are not appealing enough, it shows you just learnt web development for just the money, webpages 98% disorganized, no good looking ui on instagram etc and you expect somebody to give you their money and expect a good job from you.
A lot of you use CMS a lot like wordpress and that's all you know , am not saying wordpress is bad , but you don't even know how to custom wordpress theme manually or plugins manually to meet client requirements ,you just do shitty job and deliver , some clients are cool with the shitty jobs because they don't know the world standard and it's not their fault,but haba learn work finish bfore u start to collect people money for nothing, am a web/app developer as well I know d stress and job involved but at least deliver something good to your clients.

Incase anybody challenges my post please while you comment and a link of your portfolio

2 Likes

Re: Ignore The So-called Developers Here by Ignyte(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
umroland:
A lot of you called developers have been on this platform asking people to contact you for a job, I took my time to go through most of your portfolios for some of you that have websites, Instagram etc to be sincere ur jobs are not appealing enough, it shows you just learnt web development for just the money, webpages 98% disorganized, no good looking ui on instagram etc and you expect somebody to give you their money and expect a good job from you.
A lot of you use CMS a lot like wordpress and that's all you know , am not saying wordpress is bad , but you don't even know how to custom wordpress theme manually or plugins manually to meet client requirements ,you just do shitty job and deliver , some clients are cool with the shitty jobs because they don't know the world standard and it's not their fault,but haba learn work finish bfore u start to collect people money for nothing, am a web/app developer as well I know d stress and job involved but at least deliver something good to your clients.

Incase anybody challenges my post please while you comment and a link of your portfolio

Lmao. You want make person wey agree to do website for you for 30k, make custom UI. Client gets what he pays for

1 Like

Re: Ignore The So-called Developers Here by umroland(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ignyte:

Lmao. You want make person wey agree to do website for you for 30k, make custom UI. Client gets what he pays for

Then dont accept 30k , your portfolio matters to others
Re: Ignore The So-called Developers Here by Ignyte(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
umroland:

Then dont accept 30k , your portfolio matters to others

Lmao. These Buhari Times. My portfolio is 100% sha

(1) (Reply)

Old Yankee Fb For Sale / Earn Atleast 150K Weekly From This Profitable Online Business / If You Have UNION BANK NIGERIA !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.