Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) (312 Views)

Register for free on wechat and Alipay and exchange RMB for gift cards. / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / We Sell Usdt, Today's Rate Is (440 Naira / 1 Usdt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2021
Exchange RMB, Taobao domestic supplier (80 naira / 1 RMB)
Currently supporting Alipay WeChat bank USDT bitcoin remittance
Talk to a large number of exchange companies or individuals.
Retail investors or a small number of personnel can conduct a small test and connect only once. The company mainly connects with large customers.
Business has its first cooperation, based on good faith, the domestic industry has been more than 15 years, and the transaction is fast and honest. Long term recruitment of partners to connect with foreign companies or individuals.
If you need anything, you can contact me via wechat. Liar, get out
dentify the contact information on my signature and be careful to be cheated
whatsAPP:852 6422 4981
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by adabmo: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

THIS IDIOT IS A CERTIFIED FRAUDSTER
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Exchange RMB, Taobao domestic suppliers (80 naira/1RMB)
Currently supports Alipay WeChat Bank USDT Bitcoin remittance
Negotiate with a large number of exchange companies or individuals.
Retail investors or a small number of people can conduct a small test and connect once. The company mainly deals with large customers.
Business cooperation first, based on honesty, more than 15 years in the same industry in China, fast and honest transactions. Long-term recruitment of partners to establish contacts with foreign companies or individuals.
If you have any needs, you can contact me on WeChat. Liar, get out
Recognize the contact information on my signature and be careful of being deceived
whats app: +1 231 2704084
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Udg86s:
Retail investors or a small number of people can conduct a small test and connect once. The company mainly deals with large customers.
Business cooperation first, based on honesty, more than 15 years in the same industry in China, fast and honest transactions. Long-term recruitment of partners to establish contacts with foreign companies or individuals.
If you have any needs, you can contact me on WeChat. Liar, get out
Recognize the contact information on my signature and be careful of being deceived
whats app: +1 231 2704084
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Udg86s post=105897579][/quote]
Re: Exchange RMB, Taobao Domestic Supplier (80 Naira / 1 RMB) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Udg86s:

If you have any needs, you can contact me on WeChat. Liar, go out and recognize
The contact information on my signature, be careful of being deceived
whatsAPP: 852 6422 4981

(1) (Reply)

Technical Analysis Of Trading Assets / Need Urgent Loan / Best Metaverse Crypto Coin To Invest In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.