Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? (4398 Views)

How Do I Correct The Email Account I Supplied To Jamb Having Sent A Wrong One? / Students Of NDU Complain Over Dirty Water Supplied To Hostels (Pics& Video) / Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Good day everyone in the house.

When this year's supply of email accounts to 55019 commenced, I did mine successfully and shared the testimony to the members of a WhatsApp aspirants group. I started getting inboxes from other members which were mostly ones asking me to help them do theirs. I started and was finding it relatively easy to do that for them. I would type out the email addresses the way they should be and instruct them to copy and send to 55019.

It was just the day before yesterday that a friend called in, telling me of how I f*cked him up; that it was a wrong email address that I used for him. I revisited the exact chat and saw that a mistake of one letter was made by me. I felt bad instantly. We have all been sharing our scores and this particular guy did well. It's as if I am about to shatter his dreams.
He has gone to a CBT centre and he didn't succeed in changing the address. I know deep down that he now has serious dislike for me. That is why I need you to help me.

Wizards in the house grin, what do I do? I have tried a lot, and I mean a lot of things to maneuver this. I even went ahead to create account with that wrong email, but it's taken. I sent that email address a mail, asking for help by supplying me with those credentials. My smartness is failing me. embarassed Help!
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Lagschools: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Check if the email is available for registration. If it is available then register it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Ancecoker(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to JAMB website and check the frequently asked questions zone usually tagged FAQ.. I am sure you'd get a suitable answer to your question... And if not... Then take the pain to proceed to the nearest JAMB office around you... Ask them.. they will have answers to your puzzle...
grin
Pele Omo ile iwe meaning Student

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by hakym619(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Cool
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by AmuEbule: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Call Jamb and ask them. Does Nairaland look like Jamb? Naira is falling every minute and you are asking yeye questions lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to their web portal and do a search enquiry!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Toonice(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Send mail to jamb or visit Jamb office.

Best regards

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by DSC7: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to jamb house and tell them you want to contest for the next presidential election....

If they argue with you tell them that your landlord is now ur tenant

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Arabmoniq(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Please how do I register my own email on jamb like sending it to their number to create profile
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Alaganature09(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Werey don go register jamb with Yankee Gmail...now Is looking for a way to change it... grin
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by duro4chang(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
But for this year's JAMB email was never required
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Samidoh: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Arabmoniq:
Please how do I register my own email on jamb like sending it to their number to create profile
send “Email” give a space then your email e.g wdtgfdfgg@gmail ( your email twice give space between them) to 55019 with the number used to register for jamb (50 naira charge will be taken)
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Arabmoniq(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Samidoh:
send “Email” give a space then your email e.g wdtgfdfgg@gmail ( your email twice give space between them) to 55019 with the number used to register for jamb (50 naira charge will be taken)
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by bolaji1023(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2021
create another email which matches with the misspelt one
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by ppogba: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Go t where you registered for jamb, pay 300 Naira and update your details by including your new email.
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Richy4(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Just check if the wrong email was in use or not..
If it's not in use, Just open a new email using the exact alphabets u sent to him..so that the guy will keep on getting messages from the wrong email u created as if nothing happened .. this time around be careful so U won't keep on omitting letters

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by footlight: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2021
[center]Learn Coding with 1BC
@ Your Home, Convenience and Pace.
Requirement: Laptop and Fair Internet
Note: Pre Programming Experience not Mandatory

What's App No: 07033566189[/center]
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by edupadi: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to JAMB office or authorized centers
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by TeeGentle(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to their website and report your problem
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by harbeyboi52(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2021
For now no solution to dis issue even if u create dat mail newly to rectify, u still won't get the login details... I have a lot issue like dis frm my candidates... Let's jex hope am update will come up soon bt for nw jex kip following
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Omoluabiii(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
MoneyMusthear:
Good day everyone in the house.

When this year's supply of email accounts to 55019 commenced, I did mine successfully and shared the testimony to the members of a WhatsApp aspirants group. I started getting inboxes from other members which were mostly ones asking me to help them do theirs. I started and was finding it relatively easy to do that for them. I would type out the email addresses the way they should be and instruct them to copy and send to 55019.

It was just the day before yesterday that a friend called in, telling me of how I f*cked him up; that it was a wrong email address that I used for him. I revisited the exact chat and saw that a mistake of one letter was made by me. I felt bad instantly. We have all been sharing our scores and this particular guy did well. It's as if I am about to shatter his dreams.
He has gone to a CBT centre and he didn't succeed in changing the address. I know deep down that he now has serious dislike for me. That is why I need you to help me.

Wizards in the house grin, what do I do? I have tried a lot, and I mean a lot of things to maneuver this. I even went ahead to create account with that wrong email, but it's taken. I sent that email address a mail, asking for help by supplying me with those credentials. My smartness is failing me. embarassed Help!

congratulations, your friend ve just earned another year.... Through you...
We ll see you next year, if you like do mumu again,,,,
grin grin
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Mastakija(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
I had thesame issues
Till now na dat email i dey use open am grin
As long as i could login omo i didn't worry myself for anything
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by engronwe22: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Please try to use that same email to create new email, use that same email you made a mistake with and create new one, it might go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by Meedon: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Check Chibiti Center.
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by bahdpersona(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
CBT center is your best bet
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by iyoema(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Open new email for that particular email address you enter
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by UTEWUOJO: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Call or send me a DM on whatsapp 08180427797. Your problem will be solved instantly @ Sam Tech computer institute and cyber cafe.
Re: How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? by iconnecta(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
not possible bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Politics: Between Serving, Fight For Rights And Self-enrichment / Student Caught With Answers Written On His Bald Head During Examination >> / Sex For Marks: Drop Lecturer's Name & Institution Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.