Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her (26986 Views)

Journalist Reveals How A Fake Disabled Man Scammed Her In Lagos / Lady Calls Out Edo 'Big Boy' Who Scammed Her / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Johntimo1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
IPOB are scammers

They learnt it from Afonjans. Those set of people are Criminals!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Southeast21: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
This guy line don suffer. It's switched off
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by AkaraAndBread: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lifestone:
On top of 32k you dey embarrassed someone you've done business with for a year now without default. You attested to the fact that he performs within two days in the past.
Haba, have you thought out if this guy is sick in some sort of circumstances. I agree he should have reached out if he has issues, but if he is a scam, he won't wait for I year to do that.

She says her money is long overdue and the guy has stopped picking her calls. She has every right to be pissed.

Forget the amount. What hurts the most in situations like this is the sheer arrogance of the man. As if he is saying "Do your worst"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by charixel: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Holadokun:
Na person wey Dem catch in the Act be thief.

Well said because some people here will bash the guy like say tmr no dey they are worst than the said guy...
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
ModeEbo:
Old news abeg. Last time una say hotel, now NA vendor. Which kind jhomzing mod dey push this trash to fp

You need some rest, Oga. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Abujaexpress: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
You don't know if the has any challenge somewhere. Whether he is kidnapped or his phone in wrong hands
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Comedian2019: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Caramia2020:
Sold out his personality for 32k.
That's if he's got one. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Qoko: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
ppogba:
Mr. Okoro. Are you this cheap?
Shameless disgrace to the menfolk.
When he collected 32K from 32 people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Caramia2020:
She said they have been doing business together.
Meaning the MAN has been complying with terms.
But recently something happened.

I don't think the MAN would elope with ordinary 32k and switch off his phones when they had traded together earlier on.
PEOPLE should stop rushing to SOCIAL MEDIA to post RUBBISH until their facts are verified.

Other POSSIBLE THINGS that could have happened to the young man include;
.... PHONE theft.
.... Unconsciousness from Road Traffic Accident.
.... Misplaced Phones.
.... Having POLICE issues
.... Rounded up by SARS..
.... KIDNAP victim
.... Marital problems from a jealous wife.
.... Painfully, DEATH is also a possibility.

NIGERIANS are too aggressive & spontaneous.
Just few days you have labelled someone you have been doing business for almost a year.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by 247orile: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stop internet fraud....try this it pays ===>
https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile

Thank me letter
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by bigdot1759(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lifestone:
On top of 32k you dey embarrassed someone you've done business with for a year now without default. You attested to the fact that he performs within two days in the past.
Haba, have you thought out if this guy is sick in some sort of circumstances. I agree he should have reached out if he has issues, but if he is a scam, he won't wait for I year to do that.
stop defending criminal
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by oyejideogunjumo: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sholaco:
Hmm maybe, just maybe something bad happened to him, this is a man that you have been doing business with for the past one year and he never dissappoint you. I don't believe that 32k could made him runaway from you.
You may be right.
I pray something bad didn't happen to him.
But I disagree on the second part. A year is not enough to test loyalty in this country now. Even a life-time friend can change at any time. It is had to trust anybody now.
Since his phone rings, he should have taken time to explain.
N32k is not too small to defraud.
N1k matter to some people now. With N10K or less some people can kill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by bigdot1759(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She said they have been doing business together.
Meaning the MAN has been complying with terms.
But recently something happened.

I don't think the MAN would elope with ordinary 32k and switch off his phones when they had traded together earlier on.
PEOPLE should stop rushing to SOCIAL MEDIA to post RUBBISH until their facts are verified.

Other POSSIBLE THINGS that could have happened to the young man include;
.... PHONE theft.
.... Unconsciousness from Road Traffic Accident.
.... Misplaced Phones.
.... Having POLICE issues
.... Rounded up by SARS..
.... KIDNAP victim
.... Marital problems from a jealous wife.
.... Painfully, DEATH is also a possibility.

NIGERIANS are too aggressive & spontaneous.
Just few days you have labelled someone you have been doing business for almost a year.
stop that
What if he took 32k from 32 people........ Can u calculate that
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by bigdot1759(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Johntimo1:

They learnt it from Afonjans. Those set of people are Criminals!
So its Afonja that SCAM fellow Afonja abi...
Beta dey smoke beta WEED
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by OgaTheTop2: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
bluestacker:
Hope the guy is safe and sound. Someone that has been doing business with you for a year. I feel something has gone wrong with him already.
Exactly my thought. Might even be a delay in delivery. Some women no get patience in business handling. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by legba1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
..... And some mumu are already judging him.. Someone stayed sincere for almost a year n you think he will run with 32k?? I doubt. Check well

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by showafrica(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Caramia2020:

The man fit don die or in dss dongeon. Women are quick to conclude on issues with money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by tundey4all(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
what if something(bad) has happened to him
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Quaddafi29: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Doing biz with a guy that lives in a toilet!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Hassanmaye(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lastmankc:
IPOB are scammers
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Lokojatoofar: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
What if he had an accident?
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by Atole26: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
No scammer will wait for a year to scam you na. And if the scammer wan wait for that long sef it would have been that he's seeing millions not 32k. What if he lost his phone and haven't retrieved his sims yet. This era of bandit sef, what if somthing has happened to him undecided. Instead make she use her head think of how to possibly reach him through social media she's calling him fraud.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by FashionCookie(f): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2021
...to help her "called" the man ko.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by BluntCrazeMan: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Niece:
A Nigerian lady, Uduak Jacob has called out one Mr. Okoro Godwin for defrauding her.

The lady who took to her Facebook page to disclosed this explained that she has been doing business with Mr. Godwin for almost a year.

According to the lady, Godwin delivers goods to her within a space of two days until last month after she made payment for goods, he stopped answering her calls.

Ududak, who shared screenshots of the bank transaction and a picture of the suspect, has called on her Facebook family to help her called the man.

She wrote:

The effort by our correspondent to reach out to Mr. Godwin has been proven abortive as the accused refused to pick his phone calls.

https://.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-a-man-who-allegedly-scammed-her/
From all indications, this story is still one sided.
Where is the Okoro Godwin’s Version of the Story??
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out A Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her by kechywillz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lol...I know this guy na,his my neighbor in the market,sweet is his name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hacker Admits $6.5m Fraud In US Court / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 25 In Plateau, 11 Houses Razed In Fresh Attacks / 30-Year-Old Head Teacher Rapes 6-Year-Old Schoolgirl In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.