Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju (819 Views)

UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists / Insecurity: FG To Partner With China To Secure Nigeria From Bandits, Terrorists / PDP Tells Buhari He Has Handed The Presidential Villa To Illegal Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by HonNL: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Buhari has technically handed over Nigeria to terrorists groups. The takeover of a military base yesterday in Zamfara confirms this. He is not interested in fighting insecurity but critics and the opposition.

He hates IPOB & Oduduwa agitators so much but pampers terrorists. You will all see how the president will deploy 30,000 soldiers & police in an attempt to rig the Anambra elections but he ignores all the security challenges in the North.

These bandits have brought down a military jet & killed many soldiers & citizens but he is not concerned.

Deji Adeyanju

Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Fahdiga(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2021
A terrorist Fulani led federal government that kills unarmed protesters but pampers and empowers terrorists. Is there any difference between Nigeria and Afghanistan where terrorists rules supreme? Reasonable Nigerians won't forget the infamous quote of Buhari where he said that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Sunnybay7: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Buhari is a cow advocate that only sympathizes with bandits and terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Immatex(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
HonNL:

Deji Adeyanju

Mynd44

No be small hand-over but na only North the man give them.

Nigeria is made up of two countries namely - North and the others!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Moferere: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Dejiiiii, hehe mind your tongue undecided
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by mbaboy(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Buhari has failed Nigerians
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by AntiBMC(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
And he still doesn't want to proscribe these vile foreigners – who have brought untold number of deaths and hardship on the indigenous nigerians, as terr0rists. But it was very easy for him to call agitators who were merely protesting, terrorists.

In a saner clime, this would really be worrisome. It would stir up important questions like; "What is the president's definition of terrorism?" Or "does he even know what being a president means?"
Well, this is where quota system has landed us...that clueless illiterates get to control all d powerful offices in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Nbotee(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
But U ppl handed over the country to Buhari therefore U ppl handed over the country to terrorists
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
cool You tried to belong but you failed grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by LeeSantos(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Moferere: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nbotee:
But U ppl handed over the country to Buhari therefore U ppl handed over the country to terrorists

Especially those who knew he had no certificate and said they will vote him even if he presents Nepa bill
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Tinubuadvocate: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
This guy called adeyanju is abusing his freedom of expression.
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by LeeSantos(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let stop blaming buhari, I don't like him neither do I hate him.. but let think beyond and trace our steps back, Since 1960 has these country ever being good?

What has we achieved since then, nothing, ther has never being a better standard of living, no social amenities, bad roads that we keep on post year in year out.

Imagine reps that get 100m naira monthly for 4 years for their constituency and their is still no project of at least a million to account for..

Every Blackman is greedy. It just a Matter of price. Why some are cheap some are expensive.

On a normal ground USA shouldn't stand with us if we are not considering independency. We have brilliant minds here. Our citizens are ready to work, earn and live.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

If at the age of 18 I can afford my car, an apartment, and still go about my social life and not worry about money cus I can work and recover it in a week or month. Why would I engage in crime or other negative source of earnings.

The problem of the country is beyond that no one know how, where or what to fix.

I just wish the country divides and each one can blame their new country for not progressing and not to blame other tribe for what before Nigeria

1st image: list of countries by proven oil reserves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

2nd image: countries by oil exportation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_exports

3rd image: List of countries by natural gas proven reserves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by InaNla(f): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buari is a failed terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
A terrorist Fulani led federal government that kills unarmed protesters but pampers and empowers terrorists. Is there any difference between Nigeria and Afghanistan where terrorists rules supreme? Reasonable Nigerians won't forget the infamous quote of Buhari where he said that an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north
Tormented Wailer.
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
This one father must be igbo, I doubt if he is Yoruba.
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by Fahdiga(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tormented Wailer.
Sharap. What a deviant
Re: Buhari Has Handed Over Nigeria To Bandits & Terrorists - Deji Adeyanju by AfonjaConehead: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tormented Wailer.

Says the afonja tormented everyday by Igbo affairs grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Shunned Buhari’s Visit To Imo State – Okorocha / Edo Youth Blocks The Road Against Politician Who Where Trying To By Pass Bad. / Obi Cubana Builds Anglican Church In Anambra Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.