Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,389 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC (16519 Views)

2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Covidodo: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meninmen:

We are in the top 7 grin.
And the one being strangulated is number 1. How rich ??
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Echoban: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meninmen:

Yes. He is. Only a slave doesn't know that. We has the potential to be a trillion naira economy If Tinubu leaves the scene then you will fully know the amount of money Lagos generates.

As for Osinbanjo becoming president, that is none of my business. Obasanjo that was president, how did it benefit the south west? God no go shame us, no matter who becomes president.

Let ur state without Tinubu generat 10 billion first then we can start talking.

Lagos was capital 9 years before Tinubu and was only generating 20B. Tinubu came it it went to 40B, currently they follow same slavery pattern and they are on 80B.

That's where they see money for Lekki deep Seaport project, Lagos Intracity monorail, Ikorodu world large Rice Mill and abt starting 4th mainland by December..

That same Tinubu principle of eating money made Lagos got money too which they released FG 500Billion as VAT last year so that ur state can feed.

Now that we've signed anti VAT let me see why ur state won't strangulate to Oblivion..

Useless godfatherless state but can't boast of a single reasonable project telling me Tinubu is strangulating money. Commissioner mba, house of assembly mba,

Even a close ondo state boast of some arxhievement than Edo, just wait now that Lagos is antiVAt let's see if they won't merge Edo with Ondo for survival.

Come do u think with ur head atall undecided
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by zigzagluv: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
didnt you watch the debate, He couldnt speak
Fahdiga:
This man is dumber than I thought
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Echoban:

Let ur state without Tinubu generat 10 billion first then we can start talking.

Lagos was capital 9 years before Tinubu and was only generating 20B. Tinubu came it it went to 40B, currently they follow same slavery pattern and they are on 80B.

That's where they see money for Lekki deep Seaport project, Lagos Intracity monorail, Ikorodu world large Rice Mill and abt starting 4th mainland by December..

That same Tinubu principle of eating money made Lagos got money too which they released FG 500Billion as VAT last year so that ur state can feed.

Now that we've signed anti VAT let me see why ur state won't strangulate to Oblivion..

Useless godfatherless state but can't boast of a single reasonable project telling me Tinubu is strangulating money. Commissioner mba, house of assembly mba,

Even a close ondo state boast of some arxhievement than Edo, just wait now that Lagos is antiVAt let's see if they won't merge Edo with Ondo for survival.

Come do u think with ur head atall undecided

Loose talk of a confirmed slave! There is hardly any state whose IGR has not risen over the years! Lagos generating 80 billion and you are not ashamed of saying it? Let Tinubu"s companies and croonies hands off revenue collection and see how much lagos will be raking in monthly.

Edo is among states benefitting from Lagos VAT. As a matter of Edo is one of the state that will be just fine if states starts collecting VAT and there is an ongoing process to pass a law for the State to start collecting VAT.
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Covidodo:

And the one being strangulated is number 1. How rich ??

Because you are number 1 doesn't mean you are not being strangulated! I don't expect you to understand this!
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Echoban: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Meninmen:

Loose talk of a confirmed slave! There is hardly any state whose IGR has not risen over the years! Lagos generating 80 billion and you are not ashamed of saying it? Let Tinubu"s companies and croonies hands off revenue collection and see how much lagos will be raking in monthly.

Edo is among states benefitting from Lagos VAT. As a matter of Edo is one of the state that will be just fine if states starts collecting VAT and there is an ongoing process to pass a law for the State to start collecting VAT.

Tinubu policy raised it by 400%

Let me see the one for ur state since all state igr rose .

Simple economics ur godfatherless state can't fund u to learn

Which Edo is going to b fine without VAT? Igr u no get, vat mba u no get but ure pointing to how Tinubu who brought exponential policy that skyrocketed it is eating Lagos money..

U should b ashamed that u come from that state grin.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Covidodo: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meninmen:

Because you are number 1 doesn't mean you are not being strangulated! I don't expect you to understand this!
The joke is on you.
Is there any state where the politicians aren't looting ??
Your governor is running a one man show for over a year with a paralysed state house of assembly .
Bro , your state is not only being strangulated but also currently being asphyxiated and exsanguinated grin grin

Go figure
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Covidodo:

[s]The joke is on you.
Is there any state where the politicians aren't looting ??
Your governor is running a one man show for over a year with a paralysed state house of assembly .
Bro , your state is not only being strangulated but also currently being asphyxiated and exsanguinated grin grin

Go figure[/s]
Re: Obaseki Links Delayed Appointment Of Commissioners To Defection From APC by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Echoban:
[sub][/sub]

[s]Tinubu policy raised it by 400%

Let me see the one for ur state since all state igr rose .

Simple economics ur godfatherless state can't fund u to learn

Which Edo is going to b fine without VAT? Igr u no get, vat mba u no get but ure pointing to how Tinubu who brought exponential policy that skyrocketed it is eating Lagos money..

U should b ashamed that u come from that state grin.[/s]

Ode! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano / Darkness Looms As Genco’s Collapse Imminent / Blinken's Phone Call With Tinubu: US Will Strengthen Partnership With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.