Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Bandit's Menace: He Who Plays The Drum Of War Should Be Ready To Face The Music - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bandit's Menace: He Who Plays The Drum Of War Should Be Ready To Face The Music (484 Views)

Creflo Dollar Plays The Piano While His Daughter Sings / The Gistlover Blog And The Social Media Menace - Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bandit's Menace: He Who Plays The Drum Of War Should Be Ready To Face The Music by teeboy100(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Nigerian military troop is gradually winning the war against insecurity as they achieved another feat. The Nigerian military troop reportedly carried out an onslaught against bandits in Funtua, Katsina state. They succeeded in bombarding underground bunkers, captured some bandits and seized their arms and ammunition.
These bandits were given enough time to repent of their evils but they chose to carry on with their ungodly act, killing people without pity, kidnapping school children and demanding ransoms.
There were calls earlier for repentant bandits to be given amnesty but it seemed that they were bent on making the Nigerian government ungovernable and the military finally decided to treat them in the language they understand.
Perhaps, these bandits crossed their boundary the day they attacked the Nigerian Defense Academy in Kaduna and abducted an officer of the Nigerian Army. Any child that says his mother won't sleep, that child too will not sleep.
With the way things are going, we might just be witnessing the possible end of banditry in the Northern region of the country. The action of the Nigerian government is commendable and we hope to see more of this.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/military/ff1d3507bd531e7376f16747cd415783

Re: Bandit's Menace: He Who Plays The Drum Of War Should Be Ready To Face The Music by Snitch24(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
This same pictures has been disowned by the Nigerian army

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Oolong Tea / How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home / My Friend And I Just Killed This Snake Behind My House. (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.