Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. (2353 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Might Become A Free Man Tomorrow / Abba Kyari: Nnamdi Kanu Might Be A Prophet, Throwback (photo) / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
I always tell people that Nnamdi Kanu does not want any Biafra, All he wants is the Biafran Agitation .

The agitation is what pays his bills and enhances his luxury lifestyle.

As long as he keeps the agitation going, the more money he gets. To increase donations, he has to introduce violence. This violence will waste igbo lives, but will increase funding.

The moment he introduced arms into the fraud, Uche mefor had to back out. To avoid the consequences of blood.

All kanu needed to do was keep changing stories and locations to ensure the seasonal movie continued.

From Israel, to US to Ambazonia. Took pictures at the UN building and told his gullible followers that Biafra was discussed at the UN assembly.

Told them Buhari was dead and world leaders kept it a secret. He said this to make world leaders see the agitation as a joke.

Set up a security outfit and armed them outside the law. Because he wants all the funding to go through him. Knowing fully well that the consequences is the death of igbo youths.

Never made any attempt to discuss his Biafra with world powers, because what he wanted was the agitation and not the Biafran Nation.

This is arrest is not about Buhari, but nemesis. The blood of the innocent igbos he wasted for the fraud, brought him back all the way from UK.

Even if Buhari decides to let him go, he still wont escape the judgment.

Listen to him on this facebook page to see that all he wants violence and blood to raise funds.

https://www.facebook.com/1667595300/posts/10223551827858289/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprSwFBfj9s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by LadyExcellency: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ubani, zuokwanu ike.

Be serious with your life. You are getting older by the day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
For every picture you post of carnage in the south east, we have millions more of massacres in the north and middle belt grin

Udele the NL bmc learner you have failed from the very beginning lol your ipob madness is like honey in the mouth of igbos

Keep opening threads gnashing your teeth and wailing with buckets of tears so that They will keep laughing and pointing at your face.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:
For every picture you post of carnage in the south east, we have millions more of massacres in the north and middle belt grin

Udele the NL bmc learner you have failed from the very beginning lol your ipob madness is like honey in the mouth of igbos

Keep opening threads gnashing your teeth and wailing with buckets of tears so that They will keep laughing and pointing at your face.

You dont know what it means for someone who has tasted luxury to be held in detention. Kanu is willing to kiss Buhari's ass now to have a free day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Emergingnation(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=udele1 post=105774669]I always tell people that Nnamdi Kanu does not want any Biafra, All he wants is the Biafran Agitation .

The agitation is what pays his bills and enhances his luxury lifestyle.

As long as he keeps the agitation going, the more money he gets. To increase donations, he has to introduce violence. This violence will waste igbo lives, but will increase funding.

The moment he introduced arms into the fraud, Uche mefor had to back out. To avoid the consequences of blood.

All kanu needed to do was keep changing stories and locations to ensure the seasonal movie continued.

From Israel, to US to Ambazonia. Took pictures are the UN building to told his gullible followers that Biafra was discussed at the UN assembly.

Told them Buhari was dead and world leaders kept it a secret. He said this to make world leaders see the agitation as a joke.

Set up a security outfit and armed them outside the law. Because he wants all the funding to go through him. Knowing fully well that the consequences is the death of igbo youths.

Never made any attempt to discuss his Biafra with world powers, because what he wanted was the agitation and not the Biafran Nation.

This is arrest is not about Buhari, but nemesis. The blood of the innocent igbos he wasted for the fraud, brought him back all the way from UK.

Even if Buhari decides to let him go, he still wont escape the judgment.

Listen to him on this facebook page to see that all he wants violence and blood to raise funds.

https://www.facebook.com/1667595300/posts/10223551827858289/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprSwFBfj9s[/quote][/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
LadyExcellency:
Ubani, zuokwanu ike.

Be serious with your life. You are getting older by the day.

What did kanu achieve in his life before the Biafran Fraud Business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

You dont know what it means for someone who has tested luxury to be held in detention. Kanu is willing to kiss Buhari's ass now to have a free day.

Then why not allow Kanu to kiss and lick buharis asss then snap the pics and record video to come and show us here to mock igbos?

I mean wouldn’t that be like a win-win for you? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Emergingnation(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

[s]What did kanu achieve in his life before the Biafran Fraud Business?[/s]
Ab0ki , what are your achievement in this life, if not ranting, wailing and crying online on Biafra matters...

Actualization of sovereign state Biafra has come stay, all wailers and unity baggars should rots in hell..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by ConqueredWest: 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
It seems you are jobless.

Give me your CV let me help you get a well paying job
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:

Then why not allow Kanu to kiss and lick buharis asss then snap the pics and record video to come and show us here to mock igbos?

If not for the effect of the fraud on the economy and livelihood of people in igboland, I would not be worried.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
ConqueredWest:
It seems you are jobless.

Give me your CV let me help you get a well paying job

Ask your supreme leader to give you his CV. He is 54 years and only brought death for his people to enrich himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Hangmnk: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Beautiful pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by ConqueredWest: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

Ask your supreme leader to give you his CV. He is 54 years and only brought death for his people to enrich himself.

If you are gainfully employed, you won't be ranting on NL 24hrs a day 7 days a week.

Give me your CV let me help you out with a well paying job.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki , what are your achievement in this life, if not ranting, wailing and crying online on Biafra matters...

Actualization of sovereign state Biafra has come stay, all wailers and unity baggars should rots in hell..

The same Biafra that your leader claims buhari offered him and he rejected it, because Niger Delta was not part of it?

But only Igbo's are sitting at home for the same Biafra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

If not for the effect of the fraud on the economy and livelihood of people in igboland, I would not be worried.

Then you better go and start pricing coffin and digging 6 feet in your backyard from today because the ‘worries’ of ipob, the economy and livelihood of igbos na Wetin go finally kee you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
ConqueredWest:

If you are gainfully employed, you won't be ranting on NL 24hrs a day 7 days a week.

Give me your CV let me help you out with a well paying job.

And you are reading my post and commenting every second?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by udele1: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:

Then you better go and start pricing coffin and digging 6 feet in your backyard from today because the ‘worries’ of ipob, the economy and livelihood of igbos na Wetin go finally kee you cheesy

Price for your leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

Price for your leader.

You mean buhari abi? Bubu don buy him own since remain you.

You sabi carry last sha angry better rush now go buy before bmcs buy everything finish

Den go just tie you for garri bag bury

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by ConqueredWest: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

And you are reading my post and commenting every second?

I am gainfully engaged and have given myself rest free days to help me recover from the hassling and bussing of business stress.

Give me your CV let me help you with a job
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by stanluiz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:

You don't know anything. Brainwashed ipob Zombies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:

grin methuselah lol na you sabi everything. I hail

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by BiafraInc: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
WHERE IS UCHE MEFOR? IS HE STILL IN COMA IN DUBAI? KAII!! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE IPOB OATH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Tinubuadvocate: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alright safe journey Kanu greet my grandpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Emergingnation(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

[s]Ask your supreme leader to give you his CV. He is 54 years and only brought death for his people to enrich himself. [/s]
Those you claimed he is killing isn't complaining,

Na Ab0ki like you whose bandits has turned his backwards region to grave yard through incessant killings , come dey complain..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by stanluiz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Conner44:

grin methuselah lol na you sabi everything. I hail
What did you Ipob touts know ?

You think kanu want biafra ? No . He uses Ipob as personal business venture for personal gain.

The more stupid Igbos like you died. The more money donations.

Nemesis has brought him back to Nigeria. He must face justice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Emergingnation(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
Says Fulani Marauder, the lowest IQ people on Earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by stanluiz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:
WHERE IS UCH MEFOR? IS HE STILL IN COMA IN DUBAI? KAII!! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE IPOB OATH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Occultic organization. That why you have vowed to be stupid and foolish In the name of defending ipob.

Am sure it is you here receiving dozen of foolishness and stupidity from your supleme leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
What did you Ipob touts know ?

You think kanu want biafra ? No . He uses Ipob as personal business venture for personal gain.

The more stupid Igbos like you died. The more money donations.

Nemesis has brought him back to Nigeria. He must face justice.

Have you ever donated to ipob before? Is it your house Kanu broadcasts from and does not pay rent?

Oya Show us Kanu bank account balance with all the donated cash you say he is chopping you no fit.

Okay you say nemesis has brought him back to Nigeria to face whatever but yet here you are still wailing and gnashing your brown teeth like zombie grin

What else do you want

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by TheDevilIsALai: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu have achieved the mission set before them beyond expectations and that sole mission wasn't some phantom Igbo empire expansionism but rather Igbo Zionism which has made the average Igbo willing slaves of Zionism.

That was his only mission and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by techWriter1: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ubani, zuokwanu ike.wanna serious with your lifestyle. You not being older by the week.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Emergingnation(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

The same Biafra that your leader claims buhari offered him and he rejected it, because Niger Delta was not part of it?

But only Igbo's are sitting at home for the same Biafra?
And how is that your business!

Are you Igbo, why crying more than the bereaved...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Might HANG. by Conner44: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Alright safe journey Kanu greet my grandpa.

My guy hafa naw cheesy I been dey find you upandan Dey mention you anyhow for Tinubu threads yet you no Dey sho face

Whatsupp guy grin abi Tinubu no pay you in advance before him run go London?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Obi Killed Biafra Agitators And Threw Their Dead Bodies In Ezu River. / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Finally To React On Muslim-muslim Ticket / Reactions As Man Declared Himself Omo Ale For Supporting Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.