Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria (887 Views)

FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms / World Bank Blacklists Six Chinese Firms In Nigeria / N3.6 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Bao Yao Firms In Abuja & Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
I lost my job earlier last year 2020 and since then I have been struggling too hard and was able to save up to a million naira. But I need to get a ride for UBER business but I have just a million naira and needs to get a loan of 1.5m to complete it and get a 2007 Toyota corolla for 2.5m. What likely would be there criteria in getting the loan and what is the best loan firm to get it without much stress and pressure.

Kindly help a brother. It has not been easy for me.
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Aboks(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are you a salary earner
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aboks:
Are you a salary earner

I'm not a salary earner. Just a hustler
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Aboks(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bekeey:

I'm not a salary earner. Just a hustler

E go dey hard for you
because they need a guarantor
or if you have assets
dat will serve as collateral

1 Like

Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aboks:

E go dey hard for you
because they need a guarantor
or if you have assets
dat will serve as collateral

Nawa o, that's just my point, but will there be no solutions
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Aboks(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bekeey:

Nawa o, that's just my point, but will there be no solutions
Chai no idea o
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aboks:

Chai no idea o

Ok bro, thank you very much
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by SavageResponse(m): 4:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Bekeey:
I lost my job earlier last year 2020 and since then I have been struggling too hard and was able to save up to a million naira. But I need to get a ride for UBER business but I have just a million naira and needs to get a loan of 1.5m to complete it and get a 2007 Toyota corolla for 2.5m. What likely would be there criteria in getting the loan and what is the best loan firm to get it without much stress and pressure.

Look for someone who will be ready to accept the car to be purchased as collateral for the loan.

The condition however is that the person will keep the original title documents for the car in his/her possession until you pay up the loan and agreed interest
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by classicTutor(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Bekeey:

How often do you use your account? It's not a must you be a salary earner before you can secure loan. Just make sure you have good credit scores and you are good to go.
With specta loan (power by Sterling bank), you can easily secure loan without collateral or paper work.

With 1m loan. Your monthly repayment is N97,070 for 12 months. Which I believe you can easily pay back while driving Uber/bolt.

But, I would advice you apply for a million and with your savings to get a Nigerian Used Corolla in a very good condition.

Kindly read about specta loan by Sterling
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

Look for someone who will be ready to accept the car to be purchased as collateral for the loan.

The condition however is that the person will keep the original title documents for the car in his/her possession until you pay up the loan and agreed interest

Thank you very much bro, I will give it a try
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
classicTutor:

How often do you use your account? It's not a must you be a salary earner before you can secure loan. Just make sure you have good credit scores and you are good to go.
With specta loan (power by Sterling bank), you can easily secure loan without collateral or paper work.

With 1m loan. Your monthly repayment is N97,070 for 12 months. Which I believe you can easily pay back while driving Uber/bolt.

But, I would advice you apply for a million and with your savings to get a Nigerian Used Corolla in a very good condition.

Kindly read about specta loan by Sterling

Wao, I so much appreciate your advice..I will give it a try. But please, did they have office here in Lagos and where or should I just visit any Sterling Bank branch close to me? I await your swift response...Thanks once again
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by classicTutor(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Bekeey:

Wao, I so much appreciate your advice..I will give it a try. But please, did they have office here in Lagos and where or should I just visit any Sterling Bank branch close to me? I await your swift response...Thanks once again

Firstly, you need to open a current account with Sterling bank. Then, download a specta app on Google playstore. Register with specta. After registration, kindly request for 6 months statement of account from your immediate bank (e.g access or any bank) to Sterling bank.
A ticket number and password would be generated for you. You will need it while submitting your loan application on specta platform.
The credit scores from your immediate bank shall be use to determine how much you can borrow.
Or walk to any Sterling bank around you. Ask for marketing department. Meet any staff and explain your reason for being there. They can put you through the registration process.

please, don't call for anything just follow the advice. And once more, please remove my mention. I want to delete the two posts
Re: Loan Firms In Nigeria And There Criteria by Bekeey: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2021
classicTutor:

Firstly, you need to open a current account with Sterling bank. Then, download a specta app on Google playstore. Register with specta. After registration, kindly request for 6 months statement of account from your immediate bank (e.g access or any bank) to Sterling bank.
A ticket number and password would be generated for you. You will need it while submitting your loan application on specta platform.
The credit scores from your immediate bank shall be use to determine how much you can borrow.
Or walk to any Sterling bank around you. Ask for marketing department. Meet any staff and explain your reason for being there. They can put you through the registration process.

please, don't call for anything just follow the advice. And once more, please remove my mention. I want to delete the two posts

Noted, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Bought A Benz For 15 Million Naira / Get Your Own Foreign E-sim & Verified USA Phone Number To Use In ur Biz & Sites! / Make Money Now,free Business Ideas Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.