Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Preparation For The Coming Of The BRIDEGROOM! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preparation For The Coming Of The BRIDEGROOM! (139 Views)

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparation For The Coming Of The BRIDEGROOM! by Engr1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Everyone born in this world is given a chance to CHOOSE either LIFE or DEATH....SIN or HOLINESS.....HEAVEN or HELL & each person has to choose WHO will be their MASTER & RULER: GOD or DEVIL.
No one can live this world without making these choices! GOD does not force anyone to serve Him! From time of Moses (Deu 30:15-20), David (1st Chronicles 28:9,10), & Solomon (1 King 11:9-11, Nehemiah 13:26) to the present day, everyone has to choose whom they will serve.
This life is temporary remember; now I ask, which one are you choosing?
GOD or DEVIL?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help, Please Dont Ignore Me / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 16th September, 2021 – Jesus, The Light / "The Liberty Wherewith Christ Hath Made Us Free."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.