Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja (35373 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Lawalemi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
I would have sympathise if he stole food
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Comedian2019: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
The funny thing is that this thief would have voted for Buhari.
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by pacespot(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hate it when people attributing this kind of behavior to poverty. When will this poverty problem ever finish in a black man's life
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by bjtinz: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Are u sure that is cctv, or someone videoing. How come it was moving? Yes I know cctv can move but not the shaky way in this clip
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Ezeg1111(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please this is a cry from a UNIBEN student. Just recently, the new V.C brought a new rule for the payment of school fees just 3 weeks into resumption. If not, there will be an additional #20,000.

Sincerely, my family has been going through some tough times and I usually pay in the second semester.

But just this morning, #20,000 has been added bringing the fee to #61,400

Please, I am a first class student in my finals. It was stipulated that if this new fee is not paid on time, then the students will forfeit their admission. I don't want to miss this, I am in my finals and have a great chance of making a first class.

Please, if you can help me, reach out to me via my email - gcworld2022@gmail.com

Please, this is an appeal. I did not attach my account number so you don't think it is a scan or sad story. You can mail me to confirm and get all the details you need.

Thanks.
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by topyhanky(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
How do we end Ba₦dits? #nobody
#seun
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by bullykay: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
See someone father. shocked cool
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by mrkings84(m): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buhari is everywhere
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by here: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
There is no where in the world where such doesn’t happen. Question is what are the facilities needed to check these for our shops and are they properly manned. I entered a supermarket where the monitoring screen has no staff but put by the busy cash point. We need to get serious and face the crime as it evolves. People steal phones and we are here complaining when it should be he was caught. Can you imagine things that has been lost in that shop. The issue of the other day fire is another subject. Why is no one monitoring the screens and are they enough? Of what use is the CCTV if it’s only used to see who stole after he has left
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Bamzyriches451: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damn
Baba don dey run dis package codedly since childhood, nah real ole
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Alwaysachick: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
bullykay:
See someone father. shocked cool

I felt so too the day an elderly man stole my phone, ever since that day I became woke about old men and their ability to steal.

Any old man around me is a suspect, especially the ones with a fast tongue.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Bellotelli: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
He has ever being a thief grin
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by 247orile: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stop internet fraud....try this it pays ===>
https://share.socialrebel.co/Orile

Thank me letter
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by errigdee: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sapa nice one
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Papa weldone ooooooo

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
So old men wan belong ,,,,,,,,,

Issarite
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by umarshehu58(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
KaptainAfrika:
One part of CCTV people keep ignoring especially in Nigeria is MONITORING ! SOMEONE IS MEANT TO MONITOR THE CCTV ALWAYS! So now you have seen the old man, if he does not come back, how will he be caught?

Most of these companies don't want to hire someone to keep monitoring their cctv, I think they feel is just a waste of resources. Everything just dey different for dix our country o
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by mokoh(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So na hunger go make person dey steal abi?

Even those lazy youths robbing in traffic in lekki, mile 2 and oshodi ....na hunger cause am abi?

So what do you suggest..if they have lucrative job do you think they would steal or if they gave job 8 to 6 do you think they will have time to Steal,you will say they should go and find job,do you think they are luck as you're....I don't support stealing but I blame the government for creating a conducive environment for thiefs In all levels to thrive.
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Of what use is the CCTV when no one is monitoring it.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by hollas2jnr(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Nigerians would mount surveillance cameras without anyone watching...
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Caseless: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine

I cant tell if its frustration from home responsibilities or a curse. But i wont judge because the useless Mohammad buhari has brought untold hardship to the already suffocating Nigerians.

Bleep you to that "damn nigger" above. You are a terrorist sympathizer and you got no moral justification to speak here and like your fellow terrorists you need to
be sent to the abyss. Go burn in hell.
oga, for saying everyone deserves a second chance is the reason you're pouring so much hate on him?

I'm sure you've codedly asked to be taught how to bomb and he declined, hence, the outrage.

You celebrated militants being given amnesty. That's where it started. Stop the hypocrisy.
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Caseless:
oga, for saying everyone deserves a second chance is the reason you're pouring so much hate on him?

I'm sure you've codedly asked to be taught how to bomb and he declined, hence, the outrage.

You celebrated militants being given amnesty. That's where it started. Stop the hypocrisy.

What do you mean you celebrated militants been given amnesty?
Are you lost?

For your info im a full blooded militant and i get my monthly salary from this same administration. Its my birthright!

Dont quote me ever again.
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Habib101: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine

I cant tell if its frustration from home responsibilities or a curse. But i wont judge because the useless Mohammad buhari has brought untold hardship to the already suffocating Nigerians.

Bleep you to that "damn nigger" above. You are a terrorist sympathizer and you got no moral justification to speak here and like your fellow terrorists you need to
be sent to the abyss. Go burn in hell.
Ha 'a, waiting d guy do u na
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by persius555(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2021
The power of CCTV cannot be overstimulated. A customer could have been wrongly accused of the crime.
Call for your CCTV installation. Shops, businesses,homes, company etc.

Check below thread for pictures of our installation
https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-lagos-abuja-port
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Caseless: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:

Are you lost?

For your info im a full blooded militant and i get my monthly salary from this same administration. Its my birthright!

so, how are you different from "damn nigger" guy?
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Richy4:
If U ask him who he voted for during elections, u might not be surprised,. He is simply hungry sad
No.... Thiefs grow old too.... Old age is no respecter of bad habits...
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:

Are you lost?

Greedy soul...
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by tomiwa1989(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2021
micronut:
According to Instablog shared video footage, the man pretended as if he is paying at the paying desk while he smartly, picked the phone, kept it and leave with no one having a clue what he has done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD1cd0v0k64

If you remember, a similar video of another old man in similar native attire was shared weeks back, who has bigger size than this one.

It's sad! What's happening in our society? Or Stealing is normal everywhere?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTwwGwXgl6F/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
mokoh:

So what do you suggest..if they have lucrative job do you think they would steal or if they gave job 8 to 6 do you think they will have time to Steal,you will say they should go and find job,do you think they are luck as you're....I don't support stealing but I blame the government for creating a conducive environment for thiefs In all levels to thrive.

I know that unemployment is high in nigeria. And the government have failed completely . But some people are still trying hard to put food on their tables....

There is no justification for stealing, under any circumstances.......most of those youths are just bloody lazy.......even if they are not educated, can't they learn a skill?

All what you stated are just lame excuses......
Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by mokoh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I know that unemployment is high in nigeria. And the government have failed completely . But some people are still trying hard to put food on their tables....

There is no justification for stealing, under any circumstances.......most of those youths are just bloody lazy.......even if they are not educated, can't they learn a skill?

All what you stated are just lame excuses......

You're privilege doesn't mean others are,some people can't boost of 10k on monthly bases. Stop calling the youth lazy because you can afford your needs and they can't and I don't support stealing but I do think if other measures were done that old man won't have stole because he knows that if he get caught he might spend the rest of his life in jail but u see he was willing to take that risk

Re: CCTV Captures Old Man Stealing Mobile Phone At A Pharmacy Store In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=mokoh post=105815952][/quote]

Okay oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) / FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.