Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Smartness Of People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Smartness Of People (1908 Views)

Tinubu: Presidency Requires Smartness, Not Fitness / The Smartness And Genius Of Northerners In Nigerian Politics / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you see that fuel is going to become scarce and you need your car for something important, like travel to your village, what do you do? Most reasonable people will fill their tanks and wait till fuel becomes available again.

If you hear that IKDC will take the light throughout the weekend, I think you will charge your phones, power banks, inverters now, and even fuel your generators in case it is prolonged?

If you hear that Corona virus is spreading fast and that the cure is chloroquine tablets, you will want to buy for your whole village to become the saviour in that situation.

In all the scenarios above, the filling station, IKDC or the pharmacy will not lose money because you bought in bulk, they will even make more profit as volumes increase.

If you hear that a responsible world wide organisation like is planning a sit at home protest every Monday, you want to buy your foodstuff, clothing, movies and everything you need for a peaceful rest on Saturday and Sunday.

People are smart, they have seen that the extra effort Igbos are putting to sustain Nigeria is not being rewarded, so it's better people rest more, hoping to reduce their overspending and over stress.

For every Monday you stay at home, you find more reasons to work smarter and sell better. You can sell more goods sitting at home, collecting your money via transfers and then loading the stock on Tuesday till Saturday.

For those selling on the roadside, you can use mondays to be preparation time at home, wash, clean your products and research on better strategies on Monday, then use Tuesday to Saturday to unload your moves into the market, it's a new era of trading, trade well and reap your profits.

The real losers are the jobless policemen and other armed security forces standing at every junction collecting bribes, you go stand tire!, eating where they didn't sow, you will not see us on Monday, sorry.

Haters are welcome to wail on this thread, holing to collect buckets of tears grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Una never chii chom chin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
What if the sit at home is observed every Monday and Friday in every week?

Some people will just faint in their bitterness grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
All zombies has escaped grin

9 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by Ikwerelastborn: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:
if you see that fuel is going to become scarce and you need your car for something important, like travel to your village, what do you do? Most reasonable people will fill their tanks and wait till fuel becomes available again.

If you hear that IKDC will take the light throughout the weekend, I think you will charge your phones, power banks, inverters now, and even fuel your generators in case it is prolonged?

If you hear that Corona virus is spreading fast and that the cure is chloroquine tablets, you will want to buy for your whole village to become the saviour in that situation.

In all the scenarios above, the filling station, IKDC or the pharmacy will not lose money because you bought in bulk, they will even make more profit as volumes increase.

If you hear that a responsible world wide organisation like IPOB is planning a sit at home protest every Monday, you want to buy your foodstuff, clothing, movies and everything you need for a peaceful rest on Saturday and Sunday.

IPOB is smart, they have seen that the extra effort Igbos are putting to sustain Nigeria is not being rewarded, so it's better people rest more, hoping to reduce their overspending and over stress.

For every Monday you stay at home, you find more reasons to work smarter and sell better. You can sell more goods sitting at home, collecting your money via transfers and then loading the stock on Tuesday till Saturday.

For those selling on the roadside, you can use mondays to be preparation time at home, wash, clean your products and research on better strategies on Monday, then use Tuesday to Saturday to unload your moves into the market, it's a new era of trading, trade well and reap your profits.

The real losers are the jobless policemen and other armed security forces standing at every junction collecting bribes, you go stand tire!, eating where they didn't sow, you will not see us on Monday, sorry.

Haters are welcome to wail on this thread, holing to collect buckets of tears grin
My own is that they will always be sit at home in Anambra, their businesses must be shifted to rivers or delta to grow our SS economy, thank you OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by Ikwerelastborn: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:
What if the sit at home is observed every Monday and Friday in every week?

Some people will just faint in their bitterness grin
I think 4 days is okay, so we can have some businesses move to our SS,thanks my SS brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I think 4 days is okay, so we can have some businesses move to our SS,thanks my SS brother

Your fulani people are losing their shirt in every angle, denied from stealing people's land through ruga, slapped out of River's and Lagos VAT money, now bleating like goats because the SE refused to pay bribes on Monday.

I can understand why you are running away, even to the point of claiming Ikwerre grin

It sucks to be you.

7 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by udele1: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fools .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3y8j7xOGY

You can also write waec in advance since monday is sit at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:
Fools .

There's only one set of people against education in Nigeria, your northern brothers and sisters. You have been causing problems in Imo. If not for some of your people getting too greedy, this is the type of job Abba kyari is an expert on.

2 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by Akonamasi: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

My own is that they will always be sit at home in Anambra, their businesses must be shifted to rivers or delta to grow our SS economy, thank you OP

6 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by Mystic216: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are right my brother
Re: The Smartness Of People by udele1: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

There's only one set of people against education in Nigeria, your northern brothers and sisters. You have been causing problems in Imo. If not for some of your people getting too greedy, this is the type of job Abba kyari is an expert on.

Its illiterates in IPOB that are against education in igboland. Because they are not educated, even when they travel abroad they have no skill. They start to sell drugs and engage in crime. And believe Biafra will turn their lives around.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Akonamasi:

cc imaxdocuments

You are worse than the dog at the road side. The only thing you think about is yourself and your region. If the Igbos in the SE are dying it's great news by you, because you will get their jobs and take over their businesses and patronage. 1970 all over again.

There's one thing I thank God for though, the SE at modest is more than 7 times the population of the entire Igbophobic Rivers Igbos. 7 good times. No matter the evil that befalls us you can never match up. Check 1970 till date, that's more than 50 years. Fool.

That guy is using ikwerre to confuse you and set up a fight. He is as fulani as buharri.

5 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by Akonamasi: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

cc imaxdocuments, beijindossier

1 Like

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

Its illiterates in IPOB that are against education in igboland. Because they are not educated, even when they travel abroad they have no skill. They start to sell drugs and engage in crime. And believe Biafra will turn their lives around.

Talking about illiteracy, let's compare Nnamdi Kanu and buharri grin grin grin grin cheesy

We now who is against education, their region has no functional schools now. Boko has closed all schools in all the local government they control

1 Like

Re: The Smartness Of People by Ekejoestar(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
SLAP44:
If you see that fuel is going to become scarce and you need your car for something important, like travel to your village, what do you do? Most reasonable people will fill their tanks and wait till fuel becomes available again.

If you hear that a responsible world wide organisation like IPOB is planning a sit at home protest every Monday, you want to buy your foodstuff, clothing, movies and everything you need for a peaceful rest on Saturday and Sunday.

IPOB is smart, they have seen that the extra effort Igbos are putting to sustain Nigeria is not being rewarded, so it's better people rest more, hoping to reduce their overspending and over stress.

[/s]

Bro, forget it, people in the east are feeling this sit at home, it's no longer funny anymore... Have you thought about the petty traders and the barrow pushers that will only eat when they work? How will they survive... It's unfortunate that we are doing this to ourselves..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by SLAP44: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
[s][/s]

Bro, forget it, people in the east are feeling this sit at home, it's no longer funny anymore... Have you thought about the petty traders and the barrow pushers that will only eat when they work? How will they survive... It's unfortunate that we are doing this to ourselves..

How many Barrow pushers do you have in that region?

This is not the north.

1 Like

Re: The Smartness Of People by udele1: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Talking about illiteracy, let's compare Nnamdi Kanu and buharri grin grin grin grin cheesy

We now who is against education, their region has no functional schools now. Boko has closed all schools in all the local government they control

Buhari was a military administrator, served Nigeria. What is kanu's contribution to Biafran land? At 54 years, its Biafran donations that feed him and his family.

Other people go abroad to study and bring development home. Kanu was expelled in school in Nigeria, went abroad and brought back fraud, death and Destruction to Igbo's.

The only one gaining from this whole Biafran agitation is kanu and his family that feed fat on donations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by Emyogalanya: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

so when northern withdrew their goods from coming down here why did you not use it to move business to your SS
Re: The Smartness Of People by Ekejoestar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
SLAP44:

[s]How many Barrow pushers do you have in that region?

This is not the north[/s].

Don't tell me that my friend, I grew up in onitsha, close to ndida well market to be precise, what about those women selling foodstuffs there and the Keke and okada people that lives on daily jobs,
Ok you are asking me how many barrow pushers we have in the east, what if they are only 5? Are they not human beings? What structure did IPOB put in place to cushion the effects of this sit at home on the people... Akpasukwana m iwe oooooooo, what rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:
Fools .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz3y8j7xOGY

SIMON EKPA IS HITTING YOU HARD ON HIS PROGRAMME. HE SAID THAT YOU WERE NORTURED UNDER UPPER IWEKA BRIDGE ON PICK POCKET ACTIVITIES. IS THAT TRUE?
Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Don't tell me that my friend, I grew up in onitsha, close to ndida well market to be precise, what about those women selling foodstuffs there and the Keke and okada people that lives on daily jobs,
Ok you are asking me how many barrow pushers we have in the east, what if they are only 5? Are they not human beings? What structure did IPOB put in place to cushion the effects of this sit at home on the people... Akpasukwana m iwe oooooooo, what rubbish.
THOSE ONES MUST HAVE TOP ENDURE AND SACRIFICE FOR THEIR BETTER FUTURE. BLACK FOOL, THE EUROPEANS WENT THROUGH SOCIAL SACRIFICE TO BE ABLE TO BUILD THE COUNTRIES THAT YOU ARE DYING TODAY TO RUN TO LIVE IN.
Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

Buhari was a military administrator, served Nigeria. What is kanu's contribution to Biafran land? At 54 years, its Biafran donations that feed him and his family.

Other people go abroad to study and bring development home. Kanu was expelled in school in Nigeria, went abroad and brought back fraud, death and Destruction to Igbo's.

The only one gaining from this whole Biafran agitation is kanu and his family that feed fat on donations.
YOUR BUHARI IS AN OLODO. AN ILLITERATE WITH ONLY NEPA CERTIFICATE. MAZI KANU IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR THAT HAS USED HIS SKILLS TO DESTROY THE CONTRAPTION YOU CALLED NIGERIA. AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN SURPASS.
Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:
[s][/s]

JUST SHUT UP YOU DIRTY STINKING MOUTH AND GO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE ON TOP OF A GARBAGE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SIT AT HOME HAPPENNING IN OUR LAND, THEN GO TO THE HOMES OF BIAFRANS AND DRAG THEM OUT. MUGUH!! SIT AT HOME AND OTHER SOCIAL DISTURBANCES ARE LITTLE PART OF THE SACRIFICES THAT WE MUST MAKE TO RESTORE BIAFRA OUR LAND. YOU CAN ONLY COME HERE TO WHINE LIKE A FOOL, BUT IN THE END, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTNING YOU CAN DO.
Re: The Smartness Of People by Ekejoestar(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

THOSE ONES MUST HAVE TOP ENDURE AND SACRIFICE FOR THEIR BETTER FUTURE. BLACK FOOL, THE EUROPEANS WENT THROUGH SOCIAL SACRIFICE TO BE ABLE TO BUILD THE COUNTRIES THAT YOU ARE DYING TODAY TO RUN TO LIVE IN.

At end of the day you end up making your self a fool because you can't sympathize with the people you claim to be fighting for, always making reference with Europeans because of your inferiority complex and thinking that their blueprint is the best in achieving a working society meanwhile you are not resident in the east so therefore there is no need arguing with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by Ekejoestar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

JUST SHUT UP YOU DIRTY STINKING MOUTH AND GO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE ON TOP OF A GARBAGE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SIT AT HOME HAPPENNING IN OUR LAND, THEN GO TO THE HOMES OF BIAFRANS AND DRAG THEM OUT. MUGUH!! SIT AT HOME AND OTHER SOCIAL DISTURBANCES ARE LITTLE PART OF THE SACRIFICES THAT WE MUST MAKE TO RESTORE BIAFRA OUR LAND. YOU CAN ONLY COME HERE TO WHINE LIKE A FOOL, BUT IN THE END, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTNING YOU CAN DO.

I am more Biafran than you, so you don't have any thing to say other than threaten those that refuse to stay at home, you are an anu mpama, an otele ezi

3 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

I am more Biafran than you, so you don't have any thing to say other than threaten those that refuse to stay at home, you are an anu mpama, an otele ezi
YOU ARE NOT BIAFRAN. YOU ARE A SABOTUER AND YOUR TYPE ONLY BARK ONLINE WITH NO ACTION. REAL BIAFRANS ARE THOSE SHOWING ACTION BY SITTING AT HOME AS SACRIFICE TO RESTORE BIAFRA. YOU ARE ANGRY BECAUSE YOUR DAILY PICKPOCKET JOB UNDER UPPER IWEKA BRIDGE IS GETTING HIT BY THE SIT AT HOME EXERCISE. TOMORROW TUESDAY IS THE IPOB OFFICIAL SANCTIONED SIT AT HOME ORDER. GO AND HANG AND DIE.
Re: The Smartness Of People by udele1: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

YOUR BUHARI IS AN OLODO. AN ILLITERATE WITH ONLY NEPA CERTIFICATE. MAZI KANU IS AN EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR THAT HAS USED HIS SKILLS TO DESTROY THE CONTRAPTION YOU CALLED NIGERIA. AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN SURPASS.

And he set a trap for your wise president of Biafra and he fell like a rat?

2 Likes

Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ekejoestar:

At end of the day you end up making your self a fool because you can't sympathize with the people you claim to be fighting for, always making reference with Europeans because of your inferiority complex and thinking that their blueprint is the best in achieving a working society meanwhile you are not resident in the east so therefore there is no need arguing with you.
YOU ARE DAFT VILLAGE IDIOT. ALL OVER THE CIVILISED AND INDUSTRIALIZE WORLD, THERE WERE MAXIMUM SACRIFICES THROUGH WARS AND PUBLIC PROTESTS. ANY SERIOUS PEOPLE MUST GO THROUGH ALL THOSE TO ACHIEVE WHAT THEY WANT. PEOPLE DIE ON THE PROCESS, BUT THEIR DEATHS ARE WORTH IT IN THE END. YOUR FRAUDULENT CONTRAPTION HAS KILLED US MORE.

WE STAYED AT HOME FOR OVER A YEAR BECAUSE OF COVID-19, WITHOUT PALLIATIVES AND WE DIDN'T DIE BECAUSE OF HUNGER, BUT MANY DIED BY YOUR CONTRAPTION'S TRIGGER HAPPY POLICE FOOLS. WE NEED A NATION WHERE WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE AND OUR CHILDREN INHERIT AND ENJOY, AND THAT NATION IS NOT YOUR CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA.

WE MUST PULL DOWN YOUR NIGERIA BY ALL MEANS AND SIT AT HOME IS PART OF THE PLANS. YOU IDIOT, LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR ILLITERATE THICK HEAD. FACE REALITY AND STOP BEING DAFT AND DUMB WHILE SLAVING YOUR USEFUL IDIOT SELF FOR N2,000 VOTE BRIBE.

YOU PICK POCKET FOOL. YOU ARE HOPING TO GET 5KG OF RICE AND N2,000 TO GO AND VOTE FOR CRIMINALS TO EXTEND THE SUFFERINGS OF OUR PEOPLE, BUT ON THAT ELECTION DAY, FEAR WON'T EVEN LET YOU COME OUT BECAUSE IPOB WILL MAKE SURE THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION. EWU!!

1 Like

Re: The Smartness Of People by BiafraInc: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

And he set a trap for your wise president of Biafra and he fell like a rat?
MUGUH, MAZI KANU SET THIS TRAP FOR YOUR BRAINLESS FULANI PRESIDENT AND HE FALL FOR IT. WATCH OUT HOW THE SCRIPT IS READ OUT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

MEANWHILE, SIMON EKPA IS DESTROYING YOU ON HIS PLATFORM. HE SAID THAT YOU LEARNED PICKPOCKET ACT UNDER UPPER IWEKA BRIDGE BEFORE TRAVELING TO LIBYA TO ENGAGE IN PROSTITUTE TRAFFICKING, AND THEN ENDED UP IN TURKEY WHERE YOU SOLD DRUGS BEFORE IPOB FAMILY IN TURKEY MADE SURE THAT YOU WERE DEPOTED BACK TO YOUR CONTRAPTION AND THAT SINCE YOUR DEPORTATION, YOU HANGED IN ABUJA AND CAN'T REACH IGBO LAND BECAUSE OF FEAR. USEFUL IDIOT, IS THAT TRUE?
Re: The Smartness Of People by RobbStark(m): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Akonamasi:

You are worse than the dog at the road side. The only thing you think about is yourself and your region. If the Igbos in the SE are dying it's great news by you, because you will get their jobs and take over their businesses and patronage. 1970 all over again.

There's one thing I thank God for though, the SE at modest is more than 7 times the population of the entire Igbophobic Rivers Igbos. 7 good times. No matter the evil that befalls us you can never match up. Check 1970 till date, that's more than 50 years. Fool.

Miscreant, stop yarning trash
Your leader is in detention and you and your likes are happy for locking down the economy on your region, later you will look for who to blame.

Continue fooling yourselves thinking you are doing others.
Na una go cry later.
We dey here to collect una tears.

Continue locking down everywhere.
Unam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smartness Of People by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
udele1:

And the mumus that want to deceive themselves & are actually having a field day playing the fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi / There's No Difference Between The North And South East / "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.