Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi (1930 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Who Was Richer BTW Bola Tinubu N Peter Obi B4 Becoming Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 12:11pm On May 08, 2022
With constructive criticism on the qualities of the 2 personality. I personally know for a fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a beta leader n man manager than Peter Obi and there is no way they can or should be compared which is the reason igbos on NL dare not write articles on such. I compare their qualities n achievement as follows

Economy - from a dead comatose state bastardized with neglect of all infrastructures during military era there is no debate today that Lagos is the 4 largest economy in Africa. All to the genius of one man, it will be foolhardy to mention Peter Obi Anambra here at all. 90; 10

Security - with creation funding n equipping anti crime police such as the Rapid Response Squad, Neighborhood guard etc we all can attest to remarkable feat by Tinubu. We all can attest to how Anambra was a den of thieves n how Igbos were scared of returning to the East while Peter Obi was gov, I won't want to add Azu river slaughter not to ridicule Peter Obi further. Anybody can provide evidence of Peter Obi feat in securing lives n properties of Anambra while he was governor. 90; 10

Education - some argued Peter Obi edged Tinubu in education arising from improved WAEC result n possible return of missionary schools to rightful owners. Note both governors returned missionary schools to their owners. WAEC is not the only medium education should be judged. While lecturers were going on n off strike over salary while Peter Obi was governor that never happened under Tinubu. Lagos state as always maintained is WAEC rating among the best 7. in Nigeria as well. Peter Obi furnished school in Anambra with computers an unprecedented feat in Nigeria. Bola Tinubu upgraded LASUTH facility also unprecedented. I am not sure if Anambra pay bursary but Lagos did under Tinubu. Here Peter Obi edge it 44;56

Infrastructure - I am surprised to discovered Peter Obi built a bridge that as now collapsed. While scavenging for project he commissioned I came across this thread with many not administration https://www.nairaland.com/6964207/governor-achievements-peter-obi. I know both candidates did built roads but a Lagos with over 19 flyover bridges, Ekorail, Eko Atlantic Refinery, Lekki seaport, airport n many more already shows who the truly leaders is. For those who claim refinery is no state project the leadership quality to attract such is worthy of note. Anambra isn't doing badly here thank to the ingenuity of Obiano airport, flyovers mall I will score this 70; 30.

Employment - We all know Lagos employees the largest number of civil servant after the FG and pays beta than all the state in the federation today. 80;20

Waste Management - with introduction of Lawma until Ambode scuttle it efficiency Lagos was close to managing it waste effortless. Anambra today as show last week still trade surrounded by waste. 70;30

Transportation - I doubt if there is any govt effort on transport in Anambra. Lagbus LAMATA all speak for itself even with there poor services. 90;10

Human resource development - this is self explanatory Tinubu is a builder of men with the likes of Fashola Oshibajo Fowler Aregbe etc. Till date Peter Obi is yet to build anyone except himself. Takes this debate to many skill acquisition center Lagos parade in all LGA to understand there is not debate 80;20

Corruption - Tinubu with no political post with bullion van is seen by some fraud Peter Obi was caught red-handed with N250 million cash in Lagos while he was governor of Anambra n his only defence is that he paid a contractor n this same contractor chose to carry the cash in Peter Obi's convoy to Lagos. How this is a tenable excuse to this glaring criminal act is what I do not understand. Tinubu AlphaBeta charges Lagos 10% while Peter Obi open an offshore acct in his daughter while he was governor, pls note he did not open the account before or after he was governor but when he was this is a verified fact but the sum of $500 million he lodged in the account is what is debatable. I have no idea what to score each candidate so you do your maths.

Anyone with objective critique of both candidates should bring it up to be debated. Note - I have other areas such as international relations, housing, IGR etc with increasing edge for Tinubu so I sincerely which I can see anyone who can argue the edge Peter Obi as over Bola Tinubu in leadership qualities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by lordm(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubu by a hundred miles

11 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Dagah2: 12:19pm On May 08, 2022
You mean who steals with Alpha-Beta?
Definitely Tinubu naa grin
Now, to answer those half baked things you call points there,
1. Economy: Which other state has ever competed with Lagos, the former Federal capital with concentration of foreign embassies and multinational companies? What exactly did Tinubu do while in power? Would you swear that the economy of Lagos was better with Tinubu as governor than it was with Fashola? The economy you talk about, is it the one being exploited through his proxies and cronies, economy with his daughter as Iyaloja, wife as Senator, tax remittance with Alpha-Beta, son with Advertising board?
2. SECURITY: Anambra was very peaceful during Peter Obi's regime. The Ezu river whatever you raised was one of the evils of SARS and misinformation had let you not to blame the NPF but Obi. Talk about laudable projects to boost security and Tinubu is no where near it compared to Obi, Obi provided each town numbering over 200 with a community Hilux van for patrol, effective communication and funding. He paid and funded each of these communities for the effective community policing. When kidnapping wanted to creep into Anambra from the Osisika nkwu's of Abia state, Obi made laws that any kidnapper caught would not only be punished as stipulated by law but would have any investment with kidnapping proceeds demolished. He kept his word, go check them out.
3. INFRASTRUCTURE: That you hurriedly run to blogs sponsored by political opponents to make a point is meaningless here, apart from renovating almost all the secondary schools and hospitals in Anambra state during his time, he provided a functional borehole to each village in every town within Anambra state. My town has 7 villages and Obi drilled and solar powered boreholes in all these villages, multiply it with the over 200 towns and autonomous communities in Anambra state. Again on roads, Obi did exceedingly well linking up rural areas to commercial cities with roads. Anambra is not a near marine habitat as Lagos and as such wouldn't be needing much bridges, we should just talk about the roads instead. He went as far as reconstructing even Federal government roads. Come to Anambra and verify.
4. EMPLOYMENT: I do not know the records with which you boast of Lagos paying more civil servants but go verify how Peter Obi cleared a backlog of salaries, pensions and gratuities owed by his predecessors, offered 1 million naira grant to every 1st class graduate of Anambra state to start up something during his regime. Not to forget, Peter Obi paid all civil servants under him every 24th of the month and started paying all NYSC corp members posted to Anambra some stipend.
5. WASTE MANAGEMENT: As LAWMA is to Lagos state, so is ANSEPA to Anambra state. Please, travel and see. Need I remind you how Peter Obi provided each major market in Anambra with giant waste disposal bins, vehicles and workers? Should I also tell you Obi employed thousands of people to sweep roads and parks? He tarred all the major parks in Anambra state and provided them with waste disposal bins too.
6. TRANSPORTATION+EVERY OTHER TRASH RAISED: I humbly enjoin you to read about ANIDS. ANIDS was the acronym for Anambra Integrated Development Strategy. They delivered excellently in all facets.
Bonus: Peter Obi handed over (with verifiable notes) finances amounting to billions in dollars and naira to his successor. What did Tinubu do other than tax Lagosians to death while stealing them in bullion vans. I've been resident in Lagos since 2010 and wouldn't pretend over the tremendous progress made, but attributing these progress to Tinubu other than Fashola is a great disservice to God and man. Fashola any day, anytime!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
To be candid....OBI and if you want to get an honest answer ask a non Nigerian from a country where everything works... you will still get the shocking answer I gave....

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Alba3: 12:25pm On May 08, 2022
A good leader is known through People, timber and calibre leaders, he's built or produced. Through efforts in building infrastructures, human development and laying lasting political and economic foundations.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by heniford2: 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
Tinubu criminal
Obi not a criminal
Tinubu a tribalist
Obi not tribal
Tinubu economy dumb
Obi economy upright

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Frigga13: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
Who is a better leade between light and darkness

Tinubu is a better criminal that use people to build and establish his godship of Yoruba people

Obi is someone that work for his people without interest or ambition..

He never made few cronies to lord over people .. be made the environment safe for anyone and everyone

Difference between Using people

And serving people

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Shaolin77: 12:34pm On May 08, 2022
Bola Tinubu is not anything better, in fact he's ist the most corrupt leader in Nigeria, stealing 10 percent of Lagos income since 2003, in a sane society that man would be on a death role

He's even into drug self, that's they call him DRUGNUBU, just like there's nothing better on what I typed means there's nothing better about drugnuibu aka brown teeth burdilion

Comparing him with Obi is worst

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Akanbiedu(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2022
No comparison.

Tinubu built from opposition, one-party state to now governing party. Obi abandoned APGA to join ruling PDP.

The difference is vision.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 12:37pm On May 08, 2022
This is the reason why I suggested you igbos write articles debating their positives n negatives I will personally like to know how you will score Peter Obi beta than Bola Tinubu in all the subheading or any headings I listed in my article.

I have seen countless Igbo write article on Buhari vs Atiku on this same forum, I wonder why you all find it difficult to write one btw Tinubu n Obi. You can ask Barcanista to write one favouring Peter Obi to see the level of ridiculousness you have to go just for him to catch up to the towering imagine n leadership qualities of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

All this wailing as no logic or did you guys not take Philosophy - appeal to logic as a subject in the University abi na poly una go ?! Even for poly dem study philosophy now.

Frigga13:
Who is a better leade between light and darkness

Tinubu is a better criminal that use people to build and establish his godship of Yoruba people

Obi is someone that work for his people without interest or ambition..

He never made few cronies to lord over people .. be made the environment safe for anyone and everyone

Difference between Using people

And serving people
heniford2:
Tinubu criminal
Obi not a criminal
Tinubu a tribalist
Obi not tribal
Tinubu economy dumb
Obi economy upright

Shaolin77:
Bola Tinubu is not anything better, in fact he's ist the most corrupt leader in Nigeria, stealing 10 percent of Lagos income since 2003, in a sane society that man would be on a death role

He's even into drug self, that's they call him DRUGNUBU, just like there's nothing better on what I typed means there's nothing better about drugnuibu aka brown teeth burdilion

Comparing him with Obi is worst

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by heniford2: 12:43pm On May 08, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is the reason why I suggested you igbos write articles debating their positives n negatives I will personally like to know how you will score Peter Obi beta than Bola Tinubu in all the subheading or any headings I listed in my article.

I have seen countless Igbo write article on Buhari vs Atiku on this same forum, I wonder why you all find it difficult to write one btw Tinubu n Obi. You can ask Barcanista to write one favouring Peter Obi to see the level of ridiculousness you have to go just for him to catch to the towering imagine n leadership qualities of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

alot article on peter obi online if your not seeing one then see a doctor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by helinues: 12:44pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by KUNZEH(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2022
Next
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2022
This is even an insult to be honest. You should be comparing the leadership qualities of Peter Obi Pandora with local government chairmen the n Lagos and not Tinubu. They are not in the same class at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 12:55pm On May 08, 2022
Now this is a reasonable arguement worthy of a response ..

Economy - I believe you conceded that to Tinubu already. The tales of Iya oloja igbos denigrate is part of Yoruba efficient running of their market you can wail to the moon if you don't like it. There are many Yorubas who don't like it just like you but as at today it is an institution.

Security - When kidnapping wanted to creep into Anambra or when Anambra was bedeviled with endless kidnapping ? We all are alive to the security lapses Peter Obi couldn't manage when he was governor. You can not sugarcoat that.

Willy Obiano was the man that stopped kidnapping in Anambra today n below is the screenshot of his campaign promise to that effect. Igbos have beta candidate for the seat if the presidency but that candidate is definitely not that lying fat face Peter Peter Obi. Every of my claim I back up with verifiable prove.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/156165-kidnapping-will-history-anambra-watch-obiano.html

Education / Employment - the attached article speak for itself anyone can Google to find the full story. This guy sha want me to keep exposing the gross failure n ineptitude of Peter Obi. I have added 2 more screenshot of when workers went of strike for 13 months under Peter Obi.

Infrastructure - I clearly stated both built road even federal roads the difference was the bridge Peter Obi built that as collapsed but you guys don't want to mention it. That is the only bridge to be built since 1999 that as collapsed. Even worse governor build beta bridges should we then give him credit for that.

Extra - on your claim of Peter Obi handing over a certain amount over to Obiano, I attached a correspondence by Umeh n Obiano detailing Peter Obi owe bigger billions than he left. All fact speak for itself against Peter Obi without me adding any other thing

Dagah2:
1. Economy: Which other state has ever competed with Lagos, the former Federal capital with concentration of foreign embassies and multinational companies? What exactly did Tinubu do while in power? Would you swear that the economy of Lagos was better with Tinubu as governor than it was with Fashola? The economy you talk talk about is it the one being exploited through his proxies and cronies, economy with his daughter as Iyaloja, wife as Senator, tax remittance with Alpha-Beta, son with Advertising board?
2. SECURITY: Anambra was very peaceful during Peter Obi's regime. The Ezu river whatever you raised was one of the evils of SARS and misinformation had let you not blame the NPF but Obi. Talk about laudable projects to boost security and Tinubu is no where near it compared to Obi, Obi provided each town numbering over 200 with a community Hilux vans for patrol, effective communication and funding. He paid and funded each of these communities too. When kidnapping wanted to creap to Anambra from the Osisika nkwu's of Abia state, Obi made laws that any kidnapper caught would be not only be punished as stipulated by law but would have any investment with kidnapping proceeds demolished. He kept his word, go check them out.
3. INFRASTRUCTURE: That you hurriedly run to blogs sponsored by political opponents to make a point is meaningless here, apart from renovating almost all the secondary schools and hospitals in Anambra state during his time, he provided a functional borehole to each village in every town within Anambra state. My town has 7 villages and Obi drilled and solar powered boreholes in all these villages, multiply it with the over 200 towns and autonomous communities in Anambra state. Again on roads, Obi did exceedingly well linking up rural areas to commercial cities with roads. He went as far as reconstructing even Federal government roads. Come to Anambra and verify.
4. EMPLOYMENT: I do not know the records with which you boast of Lagos paying more civil servants but go verify how Peter Obi cleared a backlog of salaries, pensions and gratuities owed by his predecessors, offered 1 million naira grant to every 1st class graduate of Anambra state to state up something during his regime. Not to forget, Peter Obi paid all civil servants under him every 24th of the month and started paying all NYSC corp members posted to Anambra some state stipend.
5. WASTE MANAGEMENT: As LAWMA is to Lagos state, so is ANSEPA to Anambra state. Please, travel and see. Need I remind you how Peter Obi provided each major market in Anambra with giant waste disposal bins, vehicles and workers? Should I also tell you Obi employed thousands of people to sweep roads and parks? He tarred all the major parks in Anambra state and provided them with waste disposal bins too.
6. TRANSPORTATION+EVERY OTHER TRASH RAISED: I humbly enjoin you to read about ANIDS. ANIDS was the acronym for Anambra Integrated Development Strategy. They delivered excellently in all facets.
Bonus: Peter Obi handed over (with verifiable notes) finances amounting to billions in dollars and naira to his successor. What did Tinubu do other tax Lagosians to death while stealing them in bullion vans. I've been resident in Lagos since 2010 and wouldn't pretend over the tremendous progress made, but attributing these progress to Tinubu other than Fashola is a great disservice to God and man. Fashola any day, anytime!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2022
They know, if not why do you think they always attack Obi?.
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Who are those attacking the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal ? If you ask me I think his looting crazy finally caught up to him.

Smithkafors:
They know, if not why do you think they always attack Obi?.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Reality3080: 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Dagah2:
1. Economy: Which other state has ever competed with Lagos, the former Federal capital with concentration of foreign embassies and multinational companies? What exactly did Tinubu do while in power? Would you swear that the economy of Lagos was better with Tinubu as governor than it was with Fashola? The economy you talk talk about is it the one being exploited through his proxies and cronies, economy with his daughter as Iyaloja, wife as Senator, tax remittance with Alpha-Beta, son with Advertising board?
2. SECURITY: Anambra was very peaceful during Peter Obi's regime. The Ezu river whatever you raised was one of the evils of SARS and misinformation had let you not blame the NPF but Obi. Talk about laudable projects to boost security and Tinubu is no where near it compared to Obi, Obi provided each town numbering over 200 with a community Hilux vans for patrol, effective communication and funding. He paid and funded each of these communities too. When kidnapping wanted to creap to Anambra from the Osisika nkwu's of Abia state, Obi made laws that any kidnapper caught would be not only be punished as stipulated by law but would have any investment with kidnapping proceeds demolished. He kept his word, go check them out.
3. INFRASTRUCTURE: That you hurriedly run to blogs sponsored by political opponents to make a point is meaningless here, apart from renovating almost all the secondary schools and hospitals in Anambra state during his time, he provided a functional borehole to each village in every town within Anambra state. My town has 7 villages and Obi drilled and solar powered boreholes in all these villages, multiply it with the over 200 towns and autonomous communities in Anambra state. Again on roads, Obi did exceedingly well linking up rural areas to commercial cities with roads. He went as far as reconstructing even Federal government roads. Come to Anambra and verify.
4. EMPLOYMENT: I do not know the records with which you boast of Lagos paying more civil servants but go verify how Peter Obi cleared a backlog of salaries, pensions and gratuities owed by his predecessors, offered 1 million naira grant to every 1st class graduate of Anambra state to state up something during his regime. Not to forget, Peter Obi paid all civil servants under him every 24th of the month and started paying all NYSC corp members posted to Anambra some state stipend.
someone gave u veritable facts n u are here telling lies

6 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Malory: 1:08pm On May 08, 2022
Reality3080:
someone gave u veritable facts n u are here telling lies
You have taken your clowning to another level

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Ekpeitit(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
Uka.
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by 1875pitak: 7:06am On May 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 10:18pm On May 30, 2022
ayokellany:
With constructive criticism on the qualities of the 2 personality. I personally know for a fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a beta leader n man manager than Peter Obi and there is no way they can or should be compared which is the reason igbos on NL dare not write articles on such. I compare their qualities n achievement as follows

Economy - from a dead comatose state bastardized with neglect of all infrastructures during military era there is no debate today that Lagos is the 4 largest economy in Africa. All to the genius of one man, it will be foolhardy to mention Peter Obi Anambra here at all. 90; 10

Security - with creation funding n equipping anti crime police such as the Rapid Response Squad, Neighborhood guard etc we all can attest to remarkable feat by Tinubu. We all can attest to how Anambra was a den of thieves n how Igbos were scared of returning to the East while Peter Obi was gov, I won't want to add Azu river slaughter not to ridicule Peter Obi further. Anybody can provide evidence of Peter Obi feat in securing lives n properties of Anambra while he was governor. 90; 10

Education - some argued Peter Obi edged Tinubu in education arising from improved WAEC result n possible return of missionary schools to rightful owners. Note both governors returned missionary schools to their owners. WAEC is not the only medium education should be judged. While lecturers were going on n off strike over salary while Peter Obi was governor that never happened under Tinubu. Lagos state as always maintained is WAEC rating among the best 7. in Nigeria as well. Peter Obi furnished school in Anambra with computers an unprecedented feat in Nigeria. Bola Tinubu upgraded LASUTH facility also unprecedented. I am not sure if Anambra pay bursary but Lagos did under Tinubu. Here Peter Obi edge it 44;56

Infrastructure - I am surprised to discovered Peter Obi built a bridge that as now collapsed. While scavenging for project he commissioned I came across this thread with many not administration https://www.nairaland.com/6964207/governor-achievements-peter-obi. I know both candidates did built roads but a Lagos with over 19 flyover bridges, Ekorail, Eko Atlantic Refinery, Lekki seaport, airport n many more already shows who the truly leaders is. For those who claim refinery is no state project the leadership quality to attract such is worthy of note. Anambra isn't doing badly here thank to the ingenuity of Obiano airport, flyovers mall I will score this 70; 30.

Employment - We all know Lagos employees the largest number of civil servant after the FG and pays beta than all the state in the federation today. 80;20

Waste Management - with introduction of Lawma until Ambode scuttle it efficiency Lagos was close to managing it waste effortless. Anambra today as show last week still trade surrounded by waste. 70;30

Transportation - I doubt if there is any govt effort on transport in Anambra. Lagbus LAMATA all speak for itself even with there poor services. 90;10

Human resource development - this is self explanatory Tinubu is a builder of men with the likes of Fashola Oshibajo Fowler Aregbe etc. Till date Peter Obi is yet to build anyone except himself. Takes this debate to many skill acquisition center Lagos parade in all LGA to understand there is not debate 80;20

Corruption - Tinubu with no political post with bullion van is seen by some fraud Peter Obi was caught red-handed with N250 million cash in Lagos while he was governor of Anambra n his only defence is that he paid a contractor n this same contractor chose to carry the cash in Peter Obi's convoy to Lagos. How this is a tenable excuse to this glaring criminal act is what I do not understand. Tinubu AlphaBeta charges Lagos 10% while Peter Obi open an offshore acct in his daughter while he was governor, pls note he did not open the account before or after he was governor but when he was this is a verified fact but the sum of $500 million he lodged in the account is what is debatable. I have no idea what to score each candidate so you do your maths.

Anyone with objective critique of both candidates should bring it up to be debated. Note - I have other areas such as international relations, housing, IGR etc with increasing edge for Tinubu so I sincerely which I can see anyone who can argue the edge Peter Obi as over Bola Tinubu in leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate2: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
Compare Tinubu with obi is an insult can obi even standing greeting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by islandsscotch8: 11:11pm On May 30, 2022
ABAT , on your mandate forever. Akanbi must feat ni sha

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Charmingrascal(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
Superwave16320:

This comparison is an insult to the personality of Jagaban.

I don't know if he will, but I can tell you that if Tinubu emerges as the flag bearer of APC, Obi will not be a threat.
You should be asking who is a better leader btw Atiku and Tinubu or Kwankwanso because the contest would be among the three of them.

Obi and Sowore might be scuffling over 3rd position.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Niorte: 11:53pm On May 30, 2022
They cannot be compared.

A leader is not someone who has followers but someone who makes followers to become leaders.

With the definition above, Tinubu is a leader while Peter Obi is not yet a leader.

Obi only has followers, there are no traces of followers he has made to become known leaders.

If there are, kindly let us know their names.

I am amazed by how Tinubu bring up intelligent people around him except may be Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by JagabanLagos: 12:25am On May 31, 2022
Answer by comparing their achievements both in business and governor of their respective state.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Donshegxy10(m): 1:07am On May 31, 2022
heniford2:
Tinubu criminal
Obi not a criminal
Tinubu a tribalist
Obi not tribal
Tinubu economy dumb
Obi economy upright

A tribalist that put non yorubas in strategic position like commissioners etc, tell me one single non igbo person that was in obi cabinet when he was governor.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Praxis758: 1:51am On May 31, 2022
Peter Obi represents light, Tinubu stands for the opposite

Obi is synonymous to cutting cost of governance and reducing bureaucracy, while Tinubu is opposed to that.

Obi is consistent with his undisputed achievements in Anambra, while Tinubu’s urchins are pointing to Fashola’s and Ambode’s and projects done by the military when Lagos was capital as Tinubu’s achievements.

Obi is campaigning on how he build businesses from scratch, Tinubu converted Lagos’s properties to his personal businesses
Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14am On May 31, 2022
Between a smooth-talker without any modus operandus vs a smooth operator that can't speak English? undecided

Puzzle for the GODS!

Like Wike rightly described-A good, smooth-talking economist without character. Obi is all mouth. He could not even make Anambra a mini-china with all his noise. Just something extremely dishonest about him. Mr. Goody-Too-Shoes.

Tinubu we all know for what he is. A ROUGH CRIMINAL.
OBI? A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!

AS A SOUTH-SOUTHERNER, I DON'T TRUST BOTH OF THEM. BOTH ARE FAR FROM DECENTRALIZED. I WILL PREFER A NORTHERNER FOR LIFE!!!

With all that 'Biafra Mess' going on in the South East? I don't feel comfortable with any Easterner heading Nigeria o. Dem go worse pass BOKO HARAM. Let them be cutting off their pubic areas over there. I will take my chances with BOKO HARAM abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Beta Leader Btw Bola Tinubu & Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:22am On May 31, 2022
I love this debate.
I beg una no talk loud and to close the door before PrinceofLagos go come inside. ��������

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Confirm Kano Blast Is A Bomb Blast Not Gas Explosion. / Buhari only confided in Adamu and not for him to make it public - Source / Reno Omokiri Trolls Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.