Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

An Evergreen Business Anyone Can Do Without Stress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Evergreen Business Anyone Can Do Without Stress (190 Views)

Evergreen Business That Can Make You Money Everyday / Going Into Provisions Wholesale Business ,anyone With Nestle Link ? / Spare parts business , anyone interested ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Evergreen Business Anyone Can Do Without Stress by Knetpro(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
These days of skyrocketing prices everywhere, you do not need a soothsayer to tell you that you need a side income business to survive the hard times.

And it does no matter whether you are a salary earner or not.

Your takehome can no longer take you beyond the bus stop in our modern day Nigeria.

Personally, my salary is never enough to take care of my own personal needs.

But, thank God for my side income businesses, I can conveniently provide for the needs of my family.

One of such side income businesses is the beauty and cosmetics business.

Why do I recommend the beauty and cosmetics business?

Simple.

1. The business is evergreen and is never out of season.

2. You can never run out of customers to sell to.

3. You do not need a college degree to start the business.

4. You do not need a trailer load of cash to get started.

5. You do not need an office space or office personnel to operate the business.

6. You do not need generator and its attendant expenses to operate the business.

7. Running cost of the business is almost zero.

Honestly speaking, next to foods and health businesses, the beauty and cosmetics business is a business that I will recommend to anyone - ANY DAY, ANY TIME.

It is time to think outside the box and stop depending on your monthly salary while complaining of no money, day in, day out.

The beauty and cosmetics business can give you that financial freedom that you fervently seek.

If you would love to start your own highly profitable beauty and cosmetics business right away, I am only a chat away.

You can send an sms or chat message to me on +234 70 1866 5923

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing / Brain Teaser / Who Have Used Chrisvicmall For Shipping Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.