Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) (26320 Views)

Good Secondary School (boarding) / Good Govt Secondary School(boarding) In Lagos/ogun State / All Saints Secondary School, Boarding.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
When the boy is making millions in live stream or game tournaments, come tell am how gaming no be career.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by MuchAdo: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
There is nothing wrong with the list.

We should be careful not to blur the natural roles of boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by BigYash: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
See billing shocked
This is what I call Sikulu,not school...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Obasempire(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Say no to drugs,.....
Effect of hard drugs.

If you know its not Go for your head, quit

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w2TdZakokI
[/url]
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:
Must be a useless school wherever it is located.
So the boys can't learn to bake or cook or sew and the girls play consoles, cycling etc?
Must be run by an ancient chauvinist who believes the kitchen is the sole destination of females.
they will still do extra curricular activities nah...boys cooking,girls playing consoles and all that are what the school don’t have to spell.abi when u start to day go meet that guy after closing hour,e dey for your school handout?
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by jaynom009: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2021
wtf this is not a secondary school it should be called skill aquisition center
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by DigitB: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:
So the boys can't learn to bake or cook or sew and the girls play consoles, cycling etc?
Must be run by an ancient chauvinist who believes the kitchen is the sole destination of females.

Feminist spotted.
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2021
MMempire:
Don't think it's a school in any of our African countries.
Who told you? Do you think those expensive schools cost so much for no reason? Dem plenti for lagos here
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]fv
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:
I wanted to hit you but I realized you probably didn't get enough education...
1. Hostels are divided into two boys and girls don't stay together, they stay in their separate hostels
2. Common should have told you that the boys hostel will have activities that are peculiar to boys and so goes for girls hostel. If news pops up about a school that allows girls into boys hostels and boys into girls hostels you will be among the first to come here spread fingers waaaaah to type rubbish
3. You duumb African women always want to be more white than the white people saying in a civilized women don't cook and all that stewpeed talk. The white women you are trying to copy cook for their husbands....
4. The fact that your parents probably couldn't afford to send you to a school were such activities are normal doesn't make the school useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Walkee: 8:32am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:
of what use is a woman who cannot cook? Even if a lady is earning 500k a week she will still waste it on hair, jewelries and maybe her younger siblings if she is a little bit good and fleece her husband of his own salary. The only thing a husband will gain from a wife is coming home to at least meet good food and clean house
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
What about activities like STEM learning, Robotics, Coding, Website Dev. Event Planning, Financial Management for the kids? Mat weaving and bead making my foot!

These are the things I used to tell my boss and he no gree. Cave man unlimited!
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by pepetua(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Please I need an explanation on those chart
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Tabithatim:
Things are happening in this country oooo.

See Boarding house list

Are you on CPE?
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by foreverproduct: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Anyway, I don't subscribe to boarding for kids of secondary school age.
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Issoryt
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Where is cutlass, hoe, broom, lantern, rechargeable light. Is this a boarding house angry
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:

I can see you are pained dear... grin

Get a cool glass of water,will you?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2021
placeofallure:
What about activities like STEM learning, Robotics, Coding, Website Dev. Event Planning, Financial Management for the kids? Mat weaving and bead making my foot!

These are the things I used to tell my boss and he no gree. Cave man unlimited!
Your first paragraph was ok. You had to butcher it with the second. Cave woman grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Sultty(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
is this a list from 1758 or from 2021 but I swear this people are backward sha
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Menandbrethren: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:

Madam playing Fifa and baking, which will u rather do
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Menandbrethren: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I wanted to hit you but I realized you probably didn't get enough education...
1. Hostels are divided into two boys and girls don't stay together, they stay in their separate hostels
2. Common should have told you that the boys hostel will have activities that are peculiar to boys and so goes for girls hostel. If news pops up about a school that allows girls into boys hostels and boys into girls hostels you will be among the first to come here spread fingers waaaaah to type rubbish
3. You duumb African women always want to be more white than the white people saying in a civilized women don't cook and all that stewpeed talk. The white women you are trying to copy cook for their husbands....
4. The fact that your parents probably couldn't afford to send you to a school were such activities are normal doesn't make the school useless

E be lyk se u don marry grin
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Palazee(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2021
What is fūcking wrong with the list

Op just clearly gave e-feminists chance to come here spew trash

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Even buhari go shock
Lol, this one na Naija transformers abi wetin

Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Babara1994(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:
Shut up there. One day, I'll marry you and make you my house wife. Your job will be the cook and clean my feet.
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Lokojatoofar: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Sexist school. Boys can be great cooks and women can be great gamers. Kids should be allowed to choose their passion.
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by confirmedniggae: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2021
parzdor:
My birding school that year you must come with atleast 6mudu of beans and 6 mudu of rice shikenan if u like no pay school fee b4 u resume Oho dai

MODULES
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by snoopz: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2021
This is bad...
Why limiting the girls to cooking tailoring...
The girls can equally participate in the boys activities perfectly well
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
parzdor:
My birding school that year you must come with atleast 6mudu of beans and 6 mudu of rice shikenan if u like no pay school fee b4 u resume Oho dai
LWKMD grin grin grin bross where be the school
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
The Alpha Redpiller's school!
Re: Secondary School Boarding House List For Boys & Girls (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
easyfem:
please im in saudi arabia and i need to go to better country like European .... what step can one take to get there .... message me on my email
how do I get to saudi.pls help a brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents And School Owners; Stop Abusing Summer Break. / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? / NUC Approves Three New Universities In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.